A Favor

Started by Emperor Wilbers, July 15, 2012, 10:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

I have a request that i would like to ask. Typically.it would be for Hasa because hes experiemced.in photoshop.

I am playing a text based game called Cybernations,.and its very in depth into the politics and stuff. So basically i rule.a.nation,.and my nation is in an alliamce. I am a government member of the allince and.we.need a.flag. i have a description of it.

Maroon background, with a yellow laurel in the center, to give it that roman look, andthen in the very center, a yellow "all seeing eye." I would like to have it in to me by early this week. ASAP would be best. Thanks.

lightspeed15

*sniffle* I'm slightly experienced in photoshop... But it doesn't even sound too terribly complicated either...maybe Ill try. I'll have to beat Hasabushi which won't happen, considering the time I wake up :O

Emperor Wilbers

It isn't very complicated at all. I have to have the code ASAP. Thanks for giving it a try.

Hasabushi

Why don't we both do it and you just choose what you like :D

Emperor Wilbers

That works! Thanks guys!

Milk

Hey, you didn't really specify how you wanted it, other than the content... so i decided to just wing it! I don't mind if its not to your tastes, but if it is.. well there you go!  :D

http://i.imgur.com/YzLND.png

(ps: my monitor (i think) is having issues as of late. and everything i see has a yellow-ish hue to it, so i hope i got the colors right :O)

Hasabushi

Maroon is a very difficult color to get right, unless you have a ICC profile. :(

Emperor Wilbers

Okay. I think red will be the better way to go, then. thanks. I'll definitely consider yours, Baramos. lol

Emperor Wilbers

When do you think you could have them done?

lightspeed15

I can get mine done by tomorrow

Emperor Wilbers

Emperor Wilbers

Awesome, thanks. Someone in the community found a way to use photoshop. This is what your up against:

lightspeed15

Seems off Center to me, idk why doe.

Emperor Wilbers

it does to me,too. He said it had to be tweaked a little, though. Do you think you could do better?

lightspeed15

I dunno, we will have to see. ;)