My Theory

Started by Emperor Wilbers, July 12, 2012, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

I have a theory on why there is a lag in activity. Everybody is waiting for someone else to post and then no one ever posts.

lightspeed15

LOL, when I posted my game, activity shot up! Maybe I'll update it later on, eh?

Emperor Wilbers

HAHA! Yeah,  that just might work.

mrlemke

Funny, I was just thinking I should post because I was worried about this very thing.

Hasabushi

For some reason we always have less activity during the summer, there are several theories on this but I most subscribe to the one that says we loose our mental capacity during the summer. At least my wife subscribes to this thought process. lol

Hasabushi

I think if we actually got a game project started, nothing to snazzy something basic for a conception of an idea, then developed it into an alpha, I and LS could do the graphics&music, ML the base coding and Emperor can contribute story ideas, of course anyone that wants to join just needs to contribute an idea.

Hasabushi

I really want to develop "The Magellan" into a full style RTS/RPG game.

mrlemke

I think that's a good idea. Any preferences on what we code the project in?

What's "The Magellan"?

lightspeed15

There's a whole board for Magellan in tr Roleplay section, go ahead and check it out! And Id be down for a community project of sorts!

mrlemke

Ah, so I was looking in the wrong section. Thanks, I'm going to go have a look.

Throndir

A community project would be great, lol. Past ones included the FWC manual. Hmm, think that was it really. Interest was completely lost in it, though some of the stuff written up was still a measure of work.

mrlemke

So, are we going to do a project or not? We need a poll or something, make a decision, and get the ball rolling.