Re-introduction. Hello again <3

Started by Yasumi, May 09, 2012, 01:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yas!

I've been friends with the dearest Throndir for about 6 years, and he happens to be the one who introduced me to the forum. =) I am an artist, I do a great many things.. Photography and pen work mainly, but I do painting, Clay work, pencil drawing and sketching. I work with pastels, wood, metal.. And I write very well... Let's just say I like to be creative. I love video games, but I always find myself bored right before I beat the game itself lol. My favorite game has to be Reckoning, then Call of Duty: Black ops, and I could just keep going but you have the first two. ::) My favorite Books are By Robert Jordan, Mary Stanton, and R.A. Salvatore. I have a very spoiled cat -her name is Chicka- and she is about to have babies, which I am very excited for!!
I'm actually pretty shy, But I'm very nice =)
0:)

Throndir

R.A. Salvatore!

Whooooo! I love Salvatore. Did you just pick up his books, or did someone recommend them? I just like Drizzt. D: xD

Btw, I have yet to actually read the Wheel of Time still. I plan to one day. Like I said years ago. xD;

I'm glad you were able to register again! It's always great to see people pop up~

Ohh, the roleplays I mentioned to you is the Jameson Estate one. You can take a look at it. :D Let me link the two interest check threads. One for the D20 zombie, and the other the freeform one. See if either or if any interest you. :D

http://forum.fantasyworldcreations.com/roleplays/(checking-interest)-d20-modern-mundane-zombie-rp/
http://forum.fantasyworldcreations.com/the-jameson-estate/(interest-check)-separate-freeform-rp-before-the-events-of-current-rp/

Yas!

:-* I actually picked one up a while back and read it, and someone suggested them recently so I picked it up again and started reading it.

Drizzt rocks my socks dude, he is awesome!!! There is nobody as epic as that Guy.

=) I'm glad to be back too, I've missed it here..

Ha, I was looking around in those wondering which one it is, thanks!!

Lance

Woah, wb Yas! Nice to see you again xD.
Loved the Drizzt books too, but I'd say Raistlin and Urza were JUST as epic >:p
And...
QuoteI love video games, but I always find myself bored right before I beat the game itself lol.
That happens to me too many times as well xD
Namely Persona, Spellforce, Kingdom Hearts, Diablo, Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Medieval, and.. I give up lol

Cya in the RP ;p

(panda)
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Emperor Wilbers

Welcome (back)! Great to meet you! It's always good to meet new people.

Yas!

Quote from: Lance on May 09, 2012, 02:29:54 PM
I'd say Raistlin and Urza were JUST as epic >:p

Namely Persona, Spellforce, Kingdom Hearts, Diablo, Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Medieval, and.. I give up lol

=D Thanks Lance! Was wondering if you'd remember meh hehe. Have to agree on Raistlin, he is a badass ;p

lol I never did finish Diablo.... or Baldur's Gate, or Kingdom Hearts XD I could just keep going too... so many unfinished games =o

Thank you kindly Emperor Wilbers!

^^

Neko

Welcome back! o u o
Also yay for art.<3

Yas!

Thank you Neko
=D It's nice to know we share something in common. Nice to meet you btw ^^