Greetings, Filthy Earth Larvae

Started by dehydromon, March 01, 2012, 06:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dehydromon

All your base are belong to me. In the traditional sense, of course. For hundreds of years, humans have looked to the skies and imagined strange creatures descending like ghosts to make peace with you all, but the cold, hard truth is that we, the beings from the stars, only come to steal your kidneys and Kidnap your fish. Sorry if you were hoping for something different.

In other news, I do enjoy some of your filthy human traditions. I even have to come to be fond of Halo game many of you play. It brings great joy to me to play as a Sangheili in multiplayer and slaughter you all! My favorite "books", as you call them are of the Circle series, written by author Ted Dekker. Some of you inferior beings might know of him. I also enjoy the elegant sounds of the musical groups "Disciple", "Theocracy", "Kamelot", "Thousand Foot Krutch", and "Family Force 5". Of your Earth foods, the most tolerable is pizza, and I must commend you on how well it is complemented with a share of this canned liquid you call Pepsi. It brings to me great elation to learn the ways of Math and Chemistry as they work on your planet.

You may have gathered by this point that I have come to acquire great skills in my time here, among these are web design, grammar, plotting fictional stories (mostly within the realms of science fiction and fantasy, or a mixture of the two), and attempting to compose music of my own. My favorite things to do are write codes, stories, songs, and roleplays. Amongst you, I have been lured to this gathering of humans by Ella and Throndir. They will be key in the research toward finding your race's greatest weaknesses! Fear them as you fear me, and you may be allowed to live.

I hope you find this information about me insightful and useful, and with it may you find great joy in life, for it may be the last thing you learn before your world is conquered by my people!

Throndir

QuoteI have been lured to this gathering of humans by Ella and Throndir. They will be key in the research toward finding your race's greatest weaknesses! Fear them as you fear me, and you may be allowed to live.

I wasn't aware that the second invader composed music. You should share. :o

Hasabushi

I shudder in my boots (that the Great Zhudar gave me on the 4,020 anniversary of the slaughtering of the Sun Happy Empire) that such special hibernating judicial's are allowed to ingratiate themselves among those who have misunderstood the equinox of the 7th dimension.

Hail Zhudar Master of the 3 Warts!!

Oh and welcome...

lightspeed15