Wanderer...

Started by Usagi, May 02, 2012, 10:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usagi

-Fazes in, gently placing his feet firmly to the earth under him-

Influenced by my own road in life, I've seemed to come across this place.
Seems like I'll be in the care of the forum master and his/her companions.
I'll be sure to get out of your way as long as we can be civil.
If not...

-Holds out left arm baring a metallic sheen as his claw like fingers clutch slowly-

I'll be sure that you know to be a bit more friendly.
Even the most silent and harmless animal can bare fangs.

-Bows only to leave two feathers in white and black hue in his place-

Hasabushi

Sees the wander enter the room, bows in return acknowledgement. Draws his katana, the hilt nearly an arms length, "I hope by all that sees this arena will bless your leavings..."

(HEY AND WELCOME TO FWC!!)

Throndir

Chuckling softly, I sit down comfortably tilting my green wide-brimmed hat and watch as the two feathers float down gently to the ground.

"The world has surely become an even more interesting place. More so by the presence of newcomers."

I say to seemingly nothing in particular. But even I knew that the words echoed clearly enough, surely heard by the stranger who newly arrived.

QuoteWelcome to the forums! So glad Cat invited you. :D FWC's smallish, so its really nice seeing new members appear.

Emperor Wilbers

Wow! Two-in-a-row! Welcome, friend. My name is Emperor Wilbers, the Benevolent. I am the humble ruler of these lands. I admit thy into my kingdom. May you prosper!

Usagi

-As the sun sets it's rays upon a tree, it gives birth to it's shadow. As the darkness grows longer, it exposes a figure standing idle with his eyes closed-

What a warm welcome. Well, good day to all who I may or may not have met yesterday. I just came to introduce myself a bit more clearly.

-Stepping out from the trees embrace, he brushes his hair away from his face-

My name is Rasenryu Enjiru.
You may call me Usagi or Enjiru, either is fine with me.
I am 24 years of age.

My Astrological Sign: Sagittarius.
My Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit.
Weapons of choice: Long Katana, Double bladed Battle Axe and Stone head War Hammer.
Spirit Element: Fire, but my souls fire is pure white in cased in ebony black.
Favorite Anime: Mayo Chiki! ... Because of Konoe Subaru...

-Blushes lightly as his metallic claw scratches his cheek-

-Ahem-

Games I play are: League of Legends (Main Account: Enjiru Dono Side Accounts: Shirogan and FrostSouryu.), Elsword (I have one of each character at the moment... don't remember their names too well.), Rusty Hearts and Shin Megami Tensai Megaten.
I'm on Facebook often, so if you want to know more go ahead and find me there. Angel Rasenryu.
I must be going for now, hope we all get along nicely.

-Bows leaving nothing more than two feathers floating before being taken by the breeze-

Neko

Welcome welcome~.  (panda)

Throndir

x3

My bro plays League of Legends. I always just watch him play. Out of total curiosity! When did you first start doing things like roleplaying?

Usagi

-throws script and sits down on the floor-

Enough of the wanderer stuff for a bit... I started on Gaiaonline while I was in my first years of college. It was fun and I couldn't get enough of it. But since I had such a large imagination I was really wordy... so I would have like a page of stuff and the other person would just quit in mid message sent. So I toned it down a bit. Sad that even though English isn't my strong suit... that I write a lot. But it's all good. It's a good way to have fun and vent out stuff I could think up.