[Hanako] Chapter 12: Idyllic Days

Started by Throndir, April 23, 2019, 07:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

The three of you crumpled on to the bed together, with Trudy giggling, while Minette smiled fondly.

"I hope... this can last forever." Minette said softly as she nuzzled into you on your left.

QuoteLet me know when I should move on to next scene, and state formal plans for the day after too.

Throndir

It was in the middle of the night that you felt someone stirring beside you, gently trying to nudge you awake. When you finally awoke, you realized it was Minette to your side. Her arms were around you, gently attempting to shake you awake while Trudy slept soundly on your other side.

"Hanako... There's something else I want to tell you..." She said as her red eyes glistened in the dim light of the room. She didn't have her glasses on, having put them away on the table next to her earlier that night. Her ears had perked up as well, and she looked at you with a look of determination.

"I haven't... felt as happy... as how I have been in a long time now... And that is because of you..." Her voice had a tone of seriousness to them.

[spoiler]
"... Please make me yours."
[/spoiler]

Asta

Hanako, had to fight every impulse she had to shoot comically upright in surprise. "Wh-what!?" she managed to stammer quietly, trying not to wake Trudy who was still asleep.

She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as her mind raced. "M-m-make you m-mine?" she repeated what Minette had said, and her eyes darted around the darkness of the room. For all the casual flirting she had been doing over the last few days, Hanako was still a maiden at heart and the situation was well beyond her practical experience.

Throndir

Minette smiled softly as she nodded slowly. "There was something we were saving tonight..."  She then placed a finger on your lips as she moved herself closer to you. Tracing her finger across your lips to your cheek, she then placed her other hand to the back of your neck. She looked at you for a few seconds. Her smile was genuine, and her eyes almost twinkled in the dimly lit room. Her next words came in her trademarked slow and deliberate speech pattern.

"You... promised... me..."

[spoiler]
"... a kiss."
[/spoiler]

Asta

Minette had been, for the ten or so days Hanako had known her, very forward. Tonight was no exception. She had been a little surprised when the girl had closed the already small distance between them, but it wasn't unpleasant. Hanako was at her core a very passive person, only the recent change in her life had made her act against her "back seat" style of reacting to life instead of changing the flow of events herself. At this moment, she back into the old passive Hanako and let Minette drag her into the girl's pace.

She laid hand on the girl's back and pressed their bodies together gently. An involuntary sound of enjoyment escaped from her, despite having her lips pressed against Minettes.

Throndir

The kiss was long as Minette wouldn't let up. But eventually the demihuman soldier let go. Her eyes had a certain glow and warmth to them. There was a vibrance in there that only added to her allure as she was bathed in the light of the moonlit sky. There was only a slight blush covering her cheeks, she looked calm, relaxed, and at peace. She held you tenderly for a few moments as her eyes wouldn't stop looking into yours. A few moments after that she had attempted to push you back on the bed, with her on top, clutching to you tightly. Her head was lying on your chest, her breathing syncing with the rise and fall of your own.

"Maybe Trudy can join us next time?" Minette teased in her soft and whispering voice.

Asta

"That would be nice." Hanako whispered back, closing her eyes and sinking back into her pillow. She ran her fingers through Minette's hair absentmindedly, enjoying the subtle press of the girl's weight on her body.

What a day... she thought.

Throndir

Date: Day 11 - 6 AM

The next morning soon came around. Today was perhaps the first free day without any scheduled plans, though you knew that everyone else in the estate was already busy preparing. The soldiers were training with their firearms, the capable casters were learning how to use transfer magic, Akime was probably being taught Japanese, and likely Minette was planning to work with Aldric today, so at the very least the actor can start making informed decision without needing guidance from you or anyone else Sofia brings on board.

Asta

After finishing small breakfast and doing some light calisthenics Hanako went over her mental notes for what needed to be done today. The first thing on her agenda was to hunt down Kari and try to establish a relationship that was less overtly hostile. She steeled herself for what was assuredly going to be a tense encounter and set off in search of the valkyrie, humming a nameless tune as she meandered about the estate.

Now if I were an angry girl with a violent streak, where would I be spending my time...?

Throndir

You eventually found her. She was in one of the common rooms sitting in a corner sipping away at some tea. She had since changed into her belongings she had before, which consisted of a set of armor. There were metallic pieces on her body, along with a metallic headpiece that covered her forehead. The fabric parts of the armor were a shade of purple. with trims of silver on it. In some ways, the outfit looked more like a dress with metallic covers strapped to it. Given that everyone else was wearing either uniforms or comfortable clothing, the valkyrie stood out from the rest. If she was conscience of that fact however, she did not show it. She looked to be content simply sipping her tea.

Asta

Hanako plopped down onto a seat nearby and crossed one leg over the other casually. "Good morning, Kari. Sleep well?" she asked, and prepared herself for a sharp reply. Small talk with the diminutive murder machine was likely to be a... prickly experience.

Throndir

Kari continued to sip her tea, relaxed and slowly, another few more moments she placed it down on the table.

"I thank thee for asking. T'was a good rest. Mine dreams are much the same for the past century." She opened her eyes and stared at you. "Taking back mine home, pushing mine enemies back from whence they came from, and most pleasantly, ripping the heads of demons off their very shoulders." She smiled pleasantly, though there was a steely hint to them "How was thy rest, hero?"

Asta

Hanako stared for a beat. I don't know what I was expecting there.

"Oh, good. Restful." she said, pausing for a moment to think of how to continue. "So uh, I'm pretty new to this, uhh, world and I've never met a valkyrie before. I was hoping I could take a little time to get to know you, since you're here and all. If you don't mind that is."

Real smooth Hanako. Not awkward at all.

Throndir

Kari continued to sip her tea, relaxed and slowly, another few more moments she placed it down on the table.

"Erstwhile, mine experiences differ. Thou art the third hero I hath met. The first two dies at the hands of demons." She sipped her tea again. "However... oft do I believe that I am quite unlike any other valkyrie that thou shalt meet. I sayeth this not to give myself esteem or favor, nay. But tis the truth. The valkyrie call me 'Witch of Jorundarfell' not just for mine long life-span and youthful beauty, but also for mine beliefs. Though I follow the goddess, tis not the same goddess that mine brethren take swear fealty to. Theirs be the Goddess of Light, forswear that allegiance! I, Kari Vollan, follow mine goddess, the Goddess of Darkness. And though the Goddess of Light's blood flows through mine veins, tis not something I hath chosen. The rest of mine kin are blind. Blind to the teachings of their Goddess, when she is naught but a whore."

Asta

"No denying the youthful beauty part." Hanako said in an offhand manner, hopefully not coming off as obvious. "So I'm the third you've met huh? I'll see what I can do to not get killed." she remarked and paused thoughtfully for a moment. "I've only met one goddess myself. Right after I got hit by a truck and died the first time. Her name was... Erato. I don't recall what exactly she was the goddess of and I can't exactly say I follow her, but I don't mind that she let me get a second chance at living. I'm curious about your own though, as well as the other. I haven't been here long so I'm still not totally up to speed on how things work around here. Aside from demon invasion and all that."