[Leo] Chapter 2: A Trade Deal

Started by Throndir, August 15, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

For a brief moment, you saw Liza flash a grin the moment you shook hands with her. Her other arm shot out then, it was unbelievably fast. She was pulling out what looked to be a circular object of some sort. Manacles, if you had to guess.

But you were able to react just a bit faster than her.

QuoteTake your turn.

Lance

The soldier reflexively jumped back, while countering with a circular object of his own! "『Summon Food』," he quickly invoked. Then, one flick of the wrist later, an extravagant apple and raisen pie appeared, this time soaring towards the Lizard's face. "You know...『Personal Status』"

"If you wanted another one, you could have just asked."

QuoteFeel free to make whatever rolls needed yourself in order to resolve this.
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Throndir

[info]Leo's Ranged Attack[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+12 : 16 + 12, total 28[/blockquote][/info]

Throndir

[okay]Leo Grancea
Summoned Hero
Level 15

Condition: Healthy

HP: 34/34
MP: 30/34
STR: 18
DEX: 29
CON: 22
INT: 8
WIS: 8
CHA: 14
MAG: 22

Blessings: Quick Learner, Mana Sensitivity, Translate All, Personal Status, Summon Food, Demon Companion[/okay]
The pie flew and hit her straight in the face. At that moment, the fluffy white fox started growling at Liza as bits of food dropped from her face, however, it immediately started running away from the wolf-eared girl, and towards you instead.

Liza licked bits of the pie around her lips.

"You're new to this world right? Usually when heroes are summoned, they're powerful and all... But they're just so naive, and more than half the time are totally clueless about magic and the inner power known as..."

She vanished.

A moment later you heard her voice from behind you.

"Ki."

Throndir

[info]Agility Requested

Liza Attack Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+17 : 13 + 17, total 30[/blockquote]

Liza Agility Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+14 : 20 + 14, total 34[/blockquote][/info]

Lance

[info]Dice roll should be almost irrelevant at this point, but I'm gonna roll anyway :P
Requested Agility: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+13 : 4 + 13, total 17[/blockquote][/info]

Throndir

At that specific moment however, the small white fox jumped exactly where she was about to land the manacles.

"Wha- how did you?" The manacles snapped into place around the fox, the momentum from its jump made it sail past both you and Liza.

"No! Get back here with that!"

Lance

"Nice one!" The writer whistled upon seeing the fox save him from the Lizard's vile, manacle-happy clutches. "I give you one apple and one pie and already you can't bear to let me go?" He fixed a level glare at the wolf-lizard hybrid, before breaking into his customary mischievous grin.

"Still, you're new to this experience, right? Usually when big-shots do their thing, they're powerful and all... But they're just so overconfident, and more than half the time are totally clueless about luck and the inner power known as..."

Leo raised his hand.

A moment later he mumbled something under his breath and a thick, oddly colored fog surged out to envelope the surroundings.

"Creativity."

QuoteLeo mumbles 『Summon Food』 under his breath, this time hoping to create so dense and so fragrant an apple-flavored mist that it will easily obscure Liza's sight and, Clio-willing, even cause sensory overload, thereby securing his own escape with the fox. Leo also doesn't forget to focus on 『Ki』 and softly utter out 『Personal Status』 while he's at it.

Throndir

[info]New Food Learned
Food: Apple Mist
Form: Extreme
Base: Radius
Effects: Visibility Reduction x1, Sickened Condition x1
MP Cost: 8[/info][okay]Leo Grancea
Summoned Hero
Level 15

MP: 22/34

Blessings: Quick Learner, Mana Sensitivity, Translate All, Personal Status, Summon Food, Demon Companion[/okay]

Throndir

[info]Liza Physical Resist
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+5 : 1 + 5, total 6[/blockquote][/info]

Throndir

"This smells kinda good- Wait, ugh!" There was a coughing fit shortly after.

"Oh god that burns! Oh god! My eyes! Oh god, too much, too much!" More coughing fits.

QuoteIf you're running, you're x4 away, 120 ft away from the scene. Assume the fox follows.

Lance

Normally, this was the time when the protagonist would make his escape, a time when men would manly flee from the face of peril, and a time when heroes would heroically leave their past comrades behind. But not this time, for this was Leo's time.

By her own admission, a lady was burning in front of him! The writer could only gasp, wondering what manner of atrocious fiend could do such a thing! However, thankfully, the world was already treating him as a "summoned hero," and like all summoned heroes, Leo knew there was only one thing left to do when confronted with a damsel in distress!

"『Summon Food』!" The writer shouted, this time willing a geyser of apple cider to rush out towards the "burning" lady! "『Personal Status』. Truly, my kindness knows no bounds," Leo spoke in remiss, as he calmly perused the changes in his status. The cacophony of his surroundings were as the sweetest of musics in his ears.

Throndir

[info]New Food Learned
Food: Apple Cider Geyser
Form: Not Even a Dish
Base: Single Target
Effects: Quantity Increase x4, Prone Condition x1
MP Cost: 9[/info][okay]Leo Grancea
Summoned Hero
Level 15

MP: 13/34

Throndir

[info]Liza Agility:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+12 : 3 + 12, total 15[/blockquote][/info]

Throndir

"Get it out of my eye-" Liza yelped as the geyser of Apple Cider burst from the ground shooting Liza up into the air. "What-"

There are all sorts of animals who could take on that special ability called flight. Primarily birds, but so too can various other species have a form of it. Insects that can hover. Flying squirrels who would glide from tree to tree. Fish that can skim across the waters. But on this day, a new animal can claim that coveted skill: Liza.

"I'm not a flying wolf!"

She crashed into the ground a moment later for she indeed was not a flying wolf. She was on her back. Her eyes stung, she felt queasy, and worst of all her clothes were soaked.

"And I hate being soaked!"