[Open] An Unparalleled Performance.

Started by Mysticsage, November 28, 2013, 09:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysticsage

Kryas walked up to the notice board chuckling slightly at his brilliant idea. As he wrote up his mission he could not wait to see the reactions of his guildmates.

Wanted : Daring and confident adventures willing to preform in the first appearance of the Galas'nor Performance troupe. Must be wiling to do all kinds of physical and mental tasks.

[spoiler]
4-6 players
Any level
Exp 1200 (split btwn all members)
coin 1500 (split btwn all members)

Goal Putting on the best show possible.[/spoiler]

Emperor Wilbers

Saendal hadn't intended to look at the mission board, but something caught his eye. A performance! He hadn't seen anything like this in the past, but he joined up to see how it'd go.

Nyuko Nyun

"Galas'nor per... for... mance-nyan?" Nyuko said as he squinted attempting to read the words.  He was still new to the common tongue that people spoke, but he was learning fast.

He flicked one of his ears. This was the perfect opportunity! He'd been wanting to show these humans his dancing skills... He grinned.

He'd get paid doing it too.

Burdenking

Ollete ran from out of nowhere, grabbed the little sign, and then smiled as she danced "This is perfect, exactly what this place needed. By my word, I shall do everything I can to make sure this hap-ooooh, what's this?" she said, throwing the piece of paper away and looking at the Performance flier "This is was better then Chocolate furniture, I'm in!" she said, signing both her and her sister up.

Dan-e

"Hmm... a performance troupe?" Markus mutters to himself. "Perhaps this is a fair opportunity to exercise my skills in the entertainment arts again." He thought as he scratched his name to the bottom of the flier.

Linwelin

Vladimir skipped over the flier at first. No, multiple times. He wished for a different sort of mission. Something that could make use of his scouting and assassination abilities. But time and time again, his eyes wandered back to the performance posting. There was no way it WASN'T Kryas' idea, for one simple reason. It reeks of the herbs he loves so much... Vladimir thought to himself, being sure not to lean too close. But all the other tasks didn't suit him; they were either in an ill-suited environment, or against foes that had a good advantage on him.

Vladimir could only sigh. It seemed like he was more a dancer than an infiltrator as of late. It was causing his sword skills to decrease a bit, and that irked him somewhat. But it could not be denied that he enjoyed to dance, and was skilled at it. He'd picked it up as it was a good way to practice his acrobatic movements in the open years ago, but tended to not enjoy the attention it brought him. Still, it seemed there was a chance he wouldn't be the center of attention. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad.

"May as well...
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

InhumanRonin

While browsing the notice board something caught Nomblilin's  attention. "A performance troupe this is my chance to shine and show off my lute skills. Maybe I can even learn some new things to work into a full fledged act!" Nomblilin was brimming with excitement to preform now and goes to seek out the Troupe Leader.
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon