Max players: 6
Length: Very short
Summary: Boss fight
Goal: Bring back Tzane's head
Rewards:
3000 coins (split between the party)
1000 exp (split between the party)

Oath

Elys looks towards the wanted poster from the back of the crowd that has gathered around the mission board. She couldn't really read what was on the poster, just saw a picture of what appeared to be a giant ugly troll. This seems like the kind of job I am suited for. Quick, without any real need to interact with anyone besides those that I know, and a nice payout. Which is quite useful when the upkeep for my weapon is so costly around these parts. Elys then pats the pistol that was tucked away in a holster at her side while waiting for the crowd to die down. After some people had moved on to other parts of the hall, she snuck a peek at the contact information for the mission and went about contacting the right people.

Linwelin

"YES!"

The shout echoes throughout the hall, prompting most that aren't used to it to look toward the mission board. "Yesyesyesyes! I love fighting those damned trolls!" As usual, when it came to fighting, especially larger creatures, Kin was ecstatic. And just as normally, there was an entire, collective sigh directed at Kin throughout the guild hall.

A voice called out from behind the halfling, "Honestly, Kin, do you have to do that EVERY time?" the guildmate groaned.

"Umm, DUH? It's a fight that I get PAID for! Just a fight! And the last one I fought I cut in two! He explained, smiling widely, while reminiscing. That. Was. Awesome.

With the show over (yet never really for the excitable halfling), Kin took out a pen and hurriedly signed up for the mission.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Eireleen

"..."

Branwen looked on with mild annoyance as a certain halfling hollered and whooped about. I'm surprised he lived this long. The girl thought idly, standing still in the shadows as the scene unfolded. His voice was grating, but she wouldn't allow herself to be roused by it. Her face was just as stoic as always.

...Perhaps I'll tag along, on the off chance that it will give me the pleasure of seeing Kin killed by a troll.

Bootman

When Chadra wasn't eating, she was in her room. When she wasn't in her room, she was eating. There was no telling what she did in there. Sleep used to be a popular theory, before everyone noticed her constant haze and the bags under her eyes. Clearly hygene was also out of the question. Regardless of what she did in there, it was where she spent most of her time. However, there were days when loud noises disturbed her, or dinner was late. That was when Chadra had free time to find other things to do. This was also when she would look at the mission board. For once though, she was simply on her way to dinner when she looked at the poster on the wall. The face on that picture... She rubbed her fingers lightly against, smearing some dirt on the paper.

"Tzane..." She mouthed slowly. Chadra grabbed the pen and awkwardly signed 'Me' on the mission log. She seemed to expect something to happen as she stared at the paper for quite some time. The warrior suddenly recalled that dinner was being prepared when the smell drifted into her nose. Her eyes widened and she ran off to go eat until it was time to depart. 

Milk

Frank walks over to the newly posted wanted poster and examines it. It appears to be a troll of some kind and if frank had been educated he might have also learned the name of the creature. Dealing with a troll would be no small task, especially for a peasant, so he decides to flip a coin. Heads; he takes the job, tails; he walks away with his head still attached to his shoulders.

[spoiler] Coin flip (heads: 1, tails: 2)
[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 2, total 2[/blockquote][/spoiler]

If 2
[spoiler]"looks like I lucked out." Frank lets out a deep sigh of relief.[/spoiler]

If 1
[spoiler]"holy baked sardine sandwich glued to a used corndog stick! I have to a fight a troll!" Frank shouts at the sudden realization of the coin toss he just lost to[/spoiler]

Manzokushi

Jornithel had been traveling for quite a while now. He had heard rumors that a possible family member had survived. So without taking the time to warn the others he had hurried off into the night. Luck was in no way with him on that encounter. The travel had been long and arduous. When he returned to the Guild it was nice to find that familiar stability that it always brought to him. He took a few moments to peruse the boards and found the Troll to be of particular interest. He recalled a similar bounty for an Ogre not to terribly long ago. Plus the added friend?s names he found scrolled along its bottom. Jorn stepped up made his mark and went up to change for the upcoming encounter.

Jorn whispered as he left for his room, ?Another blessed journey surrounded by friends seems fitting after a less than productive quest. Even if that means keeping Kin alive.?

He chuckled as he departed.

Throndir

QuoteStarting this. I'll allow just one more late joiner.