Suggested players: 2-3
Suggested Level: 2
Length: Very short
Summary: Boss fight
Goal: Bring back Oglen's head
Rewards:
300 coins (split between the party)
500 exp (split between the party)

Players can sign up for this. You can either post out of character (OOC), in quotes or spoiler tags, saying you'll join. Or you can post a roleplay reply that's in character (IC), describing you accepting the job. This will start when I have at least 3 people. Likewise I'll create the OOC thread to go along with it once I see there's interest in this.

Oath

[spoiler]I'll come along for this one.[/spoiler]

Emperor Wilbers

The town square is bustling with people. It is 2 PM in the afternoon. Saendal is clad in his usual attire; black robes and his staff. His head is tucked into his chest, his face hidden from sight. He walks slowly past the market until he stops by a notice board with a peculiar poster on it. He steps closer and gazes in on the paper. His eyes scan the paper and then he looks up, and an ever so slight sliver of a smile appeared, "This, my dear Saendal, is going to be quite, the story to tell," and then as quick as the grin came, it vanished, and Saendal walked off back into the sea of clamoring people.

[spoiler]In other words: I'm in[/spoiler]

Manzokushi

Jorn followed the commotion of the crowd as the new poster was added to the board. It appeared to be a bounty for just one less than pleasant ogre. His father mentioned the dangers of ogres and their unpleasant nature during his training all those years ago. This would be a great opportunity for him to observe the creature and create his own opinion of its rumored behaviors. His white hair hung loose around the shoulders of black studded leather, eyes glistening gold in the sun light, the pale elf spoke with his fellow guilders, "well if it is of mutual interest perhaps we should all travel together for the bounty, what say you Ryine and Saendal? Perhaps we maybe able to procure others from the Guild as well?"

With years of practiced habit, the elf pulled the blade and inch from the scabbard, checking to ensure it was clear in case it was needed. And then released the hilt allowing the blade to slide back into its sheath.

Emperor Wilbers

Saendal was fixated on this elf, Jorn, trying to see whether he would be a worthy assistant. As far as appearances go Jorn seems to be quite the skilled fighter, and Saendal respects a skilled fighter. "Fine," grunts Saendal in approval. Saendal, though he may be impressed with Jorn's skill and appearances, has learned not to take down his guard, and so he must be how he is in order to protect himself.

Neko

A small girl scurried over to the crowd of people, not wanting to miss out on whatever the others seemed to be so interested in. She was clothed in a simple maids uniform, and on her back was what looked to be a rather worn out broom, along with a green backpack. She hopped up and down in an attempt to see over everyone else, but eventually settled with just squishing past them. She looked at the poster with a smile, a look of excitement apparent on her face. "Ooh! I'm so in on this!" She said aloud.  Finally, something fun to do! She was ready to get outside and adventure, seeing as she was often times cooped up in the guild cleaning.