Chapter 01 - The Company of the New Dawn and the Tomb of Akhentepi

Started by pringerbeam, May 14, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pringerbeam

[info]Perception
     There does not appear to be anything out of the ordinary in the hallway beyond the errant skull of the desicated corpse having rolled a few feet in.  A trail in the ancient dust cut by the skull follows it's path.  It would appear they had not yet entered this hall before their demise judging by the otherwise uniform lay of the dust.  [/info]

InhumanRonin

Omar looks at the items from the bag and proceeds to put them into his pack for later use. "Guys the room seems to be empty so feel free to come on in and take a look around."
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

KAKnyght

"Something does not feel right here..." I say to the group.

[info]If possible Buragan and I try to scan the room one more time, though I get the feeling it is too late.[/info]

[info]Sehra 's Perception check
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+4 : 3 + 4, total 7[/blockquote][/info]
[info]
Buragan's Perception check
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 17 + 2, total 19[/blockquote][/info]

pringerbeam

[info]Perception Check
     Neither you nor Buragan notice anything out of the ordinary about the hallway.[/info]

Oath

Lydia enters the room behind her companions and walks along the southern wall. She runs her hand across the ancient stone, looking in wonder through clouds of dust as she makes her way towards the door. When she arrives at the door, she continues to examine it. "We should try to keep moving guys."

[info]perception as I walk across the room, and for the door as well.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+6 : 16 + 6, total 22[/blockquote]
[/info]

pringerbeam

[info]perception
     You notice at the far end of the hall just in front of the next set of doors that a fine line of dust that would indicate the last stone slabs being slightly raised compared to the rest of the floor.  It looks to be too level to be the result of simple settling of the great stone slabs.[/info]

Oath

After examining everything, Lydia got down on her hands and knees before the last slabs. "The floor here seems different... I'm not sure if it means that they were built differently or if they're hiding something. Maybe one of you guys might be able to figure out something that i'm missing...?" It had been a while since she had gone someplace that felt truly historical and adventurous, and it was hard to contain her excitement.