[Open] Out of Breath

Started by Linwelin, December 14, 2016, 02:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

With as large as Ternadan is, not all parts of it can be glorious and well-maintained. There will always be slums, abandoned residences, shady areas, and the like. And that is precisely the story with the Rubel Quarter. The streets are cracked and dust-covered, the buildings in disrepair, and fights and uncouth dealings in the streets are commonplace. In fact, there was very little guard presence there now, as it was viewed as a lost cause. Security only tended to intervene per residential request, or rumors of grander schemes and villainy rearing its head.

Thus, news of violence from that region of town often went in one ear and out the other, and the town guard tended not to make matters within the area known commonly. The Rubel Quarter was essentially corded off and isolated, having an entirely different culture.

This time was an exception.

It was kept rather secretive, but the captain of the guard, Stefan Fonseca, reached out to the guild for aide. It seemed there was a series of events that required investigation. Thus a task force was requested to delve into the slums and uncover what was causing even more unrest than normal. More details will be given upon the force's arrival to the Quarter.

[info]Mission: Uncover the disturbance and resolve it.
Party Size: 2-4
Experience upon completion: 800
Compensation: 300 gold per person[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]