Legendary Tales Developer working on Barbarian Prince

Started by Throndir, March 10, 2015, 09:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

For those that remember Konstantinos/developer from LT. He's been working on a new project: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/digitize-barbarian-prince/x/9284504

Thanks Brian for letting us know!

Here's a copy paste below.

Review
Currently looking for funding to further development. For more information please visit Barbarian Prince on indiegogo

Barbarian Prince is a solitaire game of heroic adventure in a forgotten age of barbarism and sorcery. Events take you through a sequence of encounters which is different each time you play the game. For each event, you, as the Barbarian Prince Cal Arath, must make the decisions which will make your quest successful ? or may cost you your life.

Barbarian Prince is a fantasy tabletop game from the early eighties. The game is like a roguelike played on a map. This means while travelling on the map a series of random events or encounters occur so that whenever you play the game it will be a different experience. The only problem with such a game though is the rules reading and continuous dice rolling. The idea is to make a digital version of the game itself which could also be used as a basis for the development of a series of similar games.

Currently looking to fund further development. For more information please visit Barbarian Prince on indiegogo

I'm glad that guy is still working on RPG stuff, really sad the old LT never took off, I'm still hoping someone will continue the torch though. (How's Grim's project doing?)

Hasabushi

Haven't heard anything from Grim in a while, (still working on my World Builder Project) Yeah LT stole a lot of hours of my life. :P
This looks like a game right up my alley, love me some roguelike games :D

Throndir

I still have all that work done on my LT projects lol, so sad it's going to a waste. I'm hoping to make use of it again someday hopefully.