[Open] Treasure in the sands 2.0

Started by Mysticsage, December 17, 2014, 09:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bootman

A white haired man had been listening to the conversation from a distance. He was dressed as an Elvin soldier, but even the most casual observer could tell he wasn't. The boy in leaf armor and wielding an elegant weapon was just posing. It was almost insulting to any Elf that he would dare to wear that in public.

Insecurities like these swirled through Aion's head as he tilted his mug of tea back and forth. That was another thing. He drank tea in mugs, if only to not seem out of place, though he knew his bladder would make him suffer for it. The more time he had alone to stare into the murky green liquid the worse he felt. Eventually, the man finished off his beverage and steadied himself with a few sharp breaths. The fully armed warrior marched up, nodded at Reginald and the other guild members that had gathered around.

If you looked at him it would be nigh impossible to guess at his constant self criticism. Aion held himself with confidence and grace that was blatantly apparent to all, except for the man himself.  "Hello, Kin was it? You seem like you've got a big mission ahead of you." He laughed, running a hand down his sheathed Elven Curve Blade. "I can hold my own in a fight and cook better then most. Do you think you could use an extra sword? I haven't had the chance to go on a mission since I was invited here and would love a chance to get involved."