[Open] Kryas' Story book game

Started by Mysticsage, November 20, 2014, 09:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysticsage

Kryas has set up a new bar game with a magical Grimiore that he has ?Found?.  Depending on who joins him he will tell them a unique story that they can influence. Depending on the choices of the characters their avatar may save the world, turn into a squid, or just get home for dinner. There is  a prize for this game however. At any decisions you can choose to increase the challenge or strangeness of the story by betting tokens. If you overcome those obstacles then you get the amount you bet if you fail then you lose that amount. If a section of a story ends or an avatar ends up dying then all debts must be paid. If you cannot pay then you get a negative affect to your actual character.

Avatars act exactly like normal characters except they will always start with 10?s as there based stats at the beginning for basic rolls. And level up based off of story performance then experience.  If an avatar dies and you want to rewind to the last position it will cost half your tokens and 200 gold. If you finish a story and want to continue using that avatar in another story then that will cost 100+50 gold for every time. If after you finish or die and you want to start a new story it costs 500 gold including the first time.

As you will be writing nothing other then choosing an option you will not gain any exp and I will only gain free form exp as well as any gold you owe me.

There are also only a few openings at anytime because I have plenty to do already XD so it is first come first serve. Until I open more slots up [spoiler]

Tokens

Cost 5, earn 25 coins
  Cost 10, earn 50 coins
Cost 15, earn 75 coins
Cost 20, earn 200 coins
Cost 50 earn 500 gold

Cost 100 earn +1 random boon for adventure
Cost 300 earn +2 random boon for adventure
Cost 500 earn +3 random boon for adventure

Cost 200 earn 1 common item
Cost 400 earn 1 uncommon item
Cost 1000 earn 1 rare item

Cost 2000 Earn permanent boost to character based off of story that it is cashed in

If negative at the end if the section or story all debts must be payed without exception
Cost 5, pay 25 coins
  Cost 10, pay 50 coins
Cost 15, pay 75 coins
Cost 20, pay 200 coins
Cost 50 pay 500 gold

Cost 100 pay witn +1 random curse for adventure
Cost 300 earn +2 random curse for adventure
Cost 500 earn +3 random curse for adventure

Cost 200 earn 1 cursed common item
Cost 400 earn 1 cursed uncommon item
Cost 1000 earn 1 cursed rare item

Cost 2000 Earn permanent curse to character based off of story that it is cashed in and my discretion [/spoiler]