[Melody] The Dawn Unseen

Started by pringerbeam, December 17, 2020, 08:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pringerbeam

The Great Dreamhouse - 4:45 am

You arrive at the Great Dreamhouse just before dawn, an important time as it will soon be the family's first dawn absent the deceased. There you are greeted by an elf in verdant green robes.  "Hello there, I judge by your apparel that you are the cleric of Sarenrae that has been heroically aiding our town. I am Kellen Carondil, priest to Desna and keeper of this temple. What brings you here?"

Throndir

"Hello mister Carondil!" Melody said happily as she stared at the priest in front of her. "I am indeed that cleric who has been heroically aiding your town! My name is Melody Meadowfield." She smiled genuinely and had a bit of pride as she stated her own agreement to the priest's observation. The halfling priestess did bow her head in greeting towards the elf in green robes.

[info]Religion, Recall Knowledge, to know about the goddess Desna available in the wiki.

[blockquote]Religion 1d20+7 : 9 + 7, total 16[/blockquote][/info]

pringerbeam

[info]Desna

Common Knowledge
Alignment: CG
Also known as the Song of the Spheres
     A god of travel and exploration, Desna's faithful often aids those on their way from one place to another and their temples offer lodging and healing services for those on the road.

Religion: 16
Domains: Chaos, Good, Liberation, Luck, Travel
Favored Weapon: Starknife
     Desna is the goddess that created the stars and as such he temples almost always feature a wide open space from which to view the night sky as well as star charts to interpret and map the night sky and any important celestial events. Her priests wear simple robes and teach from her holy text "The Eight Scrolls." Her religion is strongest throughout the regions of Varisia and Ustalav. She appears as an elven woman with butterfly wings clad in a flowing gown and accompanied by a cloud of butterflies.
[/info]

pringerbeam

"A pleasure to meet you Melody. The Great Dreamhouse is open to you and your comrades at any time." Replied Kellen. "It is unfortunate what happened at the call yesterday. The families of the dead are almost all here mourning. Our humble temple is the only real place for peace in town as one of the two temples here and while Shelyn's Smile is a place of worship, a trade guild is hardly the place for contemplation in the face of tragedy of you're not one of Shelyn's faithful."