NeonSlim Wants His Guns Back

Started by pringerbeam, November 30, 2020, 05:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pringerbeam

"Alright, let's roll." Says XH after everybody is in the car. He peels out from the parking spot and, after a characteristically quick ride, you're in Japantown and parked near the night market where you're supposed to find Kezz. It takes only a few questions and the purchase of some gyros find the gun dealer and next thing you know you're watching him and his two guards from a few stalls over. Kezz is sitting behind a folding table loaded up with handguns and ammunition with a shotgun touting friend standing behind his shoulder. Another guard sporting an assault rifle sits further back on top of one of the three gun crates that presumably hold more wares.  "So... How do we want to do this?" Asks XH as he bites into his gyro

Asta

"I talk, you watch from here? Shoot if things go bad yes?" Katya eyed the goon with the shotgun again. "Perhaps shoot very fast. Or, collect what is left of body if they are not so pleased to talk."

pringerbeam

"Sounds good to me." Replies XH as he pulled his gun free with his free hand. "Just give us the signal."

Asta

"Signal is when they start to shoot at me I think." Katya answered before making her way over to the folding table.

As she strolled up she did her best to look like an interested buyer, eyeing the various weapons spread out on the table. "Impressive selection, price is good yes? I am discerning buyer. Home protection.""

[info]Conversation to get Kezz into a talkative mood:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10+11 : 10 + 11, total 21[/blockquote][/info]

Asta

[info]Crit Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 2, total 2[/blockquote][/info]

pringerbeam

Kezz perks up from his seat at the prospect of a customer and gives you a looking over. His eyes linger on your heavy pistol for a second.  "Sure thing! Now as a discerning customer, I'm sure you're looking for some major heat. So... let's say for your 'ahem' home protection your local gangers happen to be geared up in... let's just say... militech armorjacks with tactical response team helmets and possible corpo sponsored dermal armor. Am I describing the kind of home invader you would be worried about?"

Asta

"Yes, you understand. Very... Organized gang. I will be needing something that packs, how you say? A punch." Katya answered with a nod.

pringerbeam

"I have just the thing for you." Says Kezz as he turns around to open one of the crates, he pulls out a light machine gun and hefts it up to the folding table. A bipod extends out of the body of the gun with a click as he brings it to rest. "Colt X70 squad assault weapon with smart bipod. Load this baby's hundred round drum with some cop killers, which I of course have, and your gangers had better have an orphans and widows pool. Also pretty decent at shredding the engine block of your average car. So, think this baby will hit the spot?"

Asta

"Is very impressive gun. However, I am looking for something with a little more mobility. Assault rifle perhaps. Do you have with smartgun link?"

Asta

[info]Conversation:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10+11 : 7 + 11, total 18[/blockquote][/info]

pringerbeam

"Of course I have assault rifles." Answered Kezz as he hefted the LMG back to the crate.  "Now if you want something quick and dirty, everyone loves a Shinryu Combat Advantage Plus. But... if you're looking for top of the line merch, I just so happen to have got my hands on a preem Famas. Check this shit out."  He said as he pulled a smaller case out of the pile, gently set it down in front of you and flipped the latches to let it open on its own. Before your eyes was a cobalt blue assault rifle, the only marring of its metallic finish being an engraving by the grip stating Famas Mk 7 1273"This is the kinda gun you get if you're hitting it big and rolling in the eddies. Which I can tell just by looking fits you to a T. So what do ya think? Are you ready for the big leagues?"

Asta

"Now this is good gun! You must be very good to get such thing. Friends in right places?"

pringerbeam

"Oh I'm the best in Japantown. Everyone knows me and everyone's my friend." Replied Kezz with a self satisfied grin. "I happen to know some nomads that hit a convoy and found a whole crate of the things. That's how good I am. They don't even know what they have and that's why I can sell it to you for the premium price of a sweet two gees. I'm practically giving away a limited edition piece like this at that price."

Asta

"Is very good to be popular!" Katya replied, and gave an uncharacteristic smile in return before making a show of patting around for her wallet. "Chert! I have forgotten my wallet. You will still be here in an hour yes? This thing I want."

pringerbeam

"Sure, sure, I suggest you talk to Brick across the street. He's got decent rates and doesn't jump straight to the screws."  Replies Kezz with a wink. "Don't worry though, heat like this you'll make it back in no time."