Rolled 1d20+13 : 15 + 13, total 28

Proficiency Staff
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d20+13 : 17 + 13, total 30
[/info]

Throndir

Mendernich - Courtyard - Training with Kurt's master
Day 17 - Morning

Both Kurt's and Matilda's master was an older man, who simply went with the name 'Humbert'. It didn't take you long to find out he himself had the title of 'Omni-Weapon Humbert', in much the same way Kurt was called the 'Two-Headed Viper' by fellow adventurers. Old man Humbert had a skill beyond that of Kurt, and you suspected, even that of Matilda. He was perhaps the strongest single individual you've met thus far. However, his looks himself didn't quite show it. Sporting what looked to be more like a butler's uniform, he looked more like a servant rather than a skilled weapons master.

"You're a natural with the staff, Your Majesty." Humbert said, having already been quickly tipped by his other two royal students. "Much too skilled considering this is the first time..."

[info]Should have listed it, but you have full proficiency with quarterstaves already due to the blessing. I'll update your sheet. Feel free to do another kind of training that Humbert might be able to help, we'll use the same rolls.[/info]

Mysticsage

"I did have some training in the other world," Amelia smiled.

[info]Changing to weapon focus quarterstaff for training[/info]

Throndir

Humbert's teaching was spot on. You learned a lot about using a quarterstaff. He himself pulled one out too.

[info]Weapon Focus: 4/8[/info]