[Ciara] Book 1 - Chapter 4.5.2: Allen Law

Started by Throndir, February 03, 2020, 08:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schnizzer

"So where are you from? You came to visit family so I assume you're heading home?" Ciara grabbed her pack and rummaged through until she found her rations. She pulled out some hard tack and began slowly eating the dry, bland biscuit.

Kerrick

yes just on my way back to orario Allen grabs a snack from his pack I was visiting my mother she's getting older now

Kerrick

so the axe beak that attacked you any ideas why it already seemed dead before I killed it

Schnizzer

Ciara shook her head as her brow furrowed. "I did not get much of a chance to study it. We saw it in the distance then it charged at us."

She took a few more bites before dusting her hands of crumbs. "So you live in Orario? What do you do out there?"

Kerrick

well I didn't want it coming alive again so I burned it as far as what I do I am part of a familia I make armor sometimes and also want to go into the dungeon eventually

Schnizzer

Ciara's eyebrow raised with a bit of interest. "Is that so? What family are you a part of? Perhaps I've worked with them before." She straightened up a bit as the stranger all of a sudden became a bit more interesting.

Kerrick

having just met you I don't think I'm ready to tell you that just know I am part of a familia and I'm a balcksmith sometimes perhaps once I get to k ow you more I would let you in on that information

Schnizzer

She gives the man a very confused look but decides not to push it further. "Very well. I suppose we should get some sleep. I'll take the second watch." She then gets up and prepares to take her watch. "You should get some sleep. I'm leaving first thing in the morning."

Throndir

[info]Just to verify, I thought we decided Ciara is not going to be resting, only Allen will be, Ciara is already fully-rested, having been knocked out and slept for a few hours straight since. I'll proceed with that, but lemme know if you want it otherwise.[/info]