[Ciara] Book 1 - Chapter 4.5.2: Allen Law

Started by Throndir, February 03, 2020, 08:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrick

by my count about 4 days you've been asleep I would gladly help you finish transporting your goods we can use my horse

Schnizzer

"They should be at the village by now. I will take the help getting there myself, though. Thank you! We should probably get ready to head out soon." She started to slowly get her armor on. "What brings you out here? Do you live in the area?"

Kerrick

just on the way back from visiting my mother Allen starts packing as well

Schnizzer

"Which way towards Tyresia? We can't be more than half a day's ride, right?" She was grabbing her breastplate and slowly putting it on. It was difficult with the pain and soreness but she managed without complaining.

Throndir

[info]Either of you can roll Knowledge (geography) or Survival. If you guys had a map (50 gp), that will give you a bonus to that roll.[/info]

Schnizzer

[info] survival roll [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+8 : 17 + 8, total 25[/blockquote]

Throndir

[info]Ciara's Survival (distance towards Tyresia): 25
Given the fact you were unconscious, and seeing the lack of a wagon that you might have been placed on, you suspect that you weren't far from your original location. The area was reminiscent of where you had been when the axe beak attacked, and likewise you could make the assumption that Tyresia was a half day's ride towards the southeast.[/info]

Kerrick

[info] survival check [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+4 : 19 + 4, total 23[/blockquote]

Throndir

[info]Allen's Survival (distance towards Tyresia): 23
Your journey visiting your mother gave you some insight on the rough locations of various towns and villages along the way. The town of Tyresia is perhaps a 4-5 hours to the southeast following the main road.[/info]

Kerrick

yeah should only be about half a day or so should be easy enough to find

Schnizzer

Ciara nodded as she grabbed the rest of her gear. "Yes, let's get going." She then began to follow the main road in the direction of Tyresia.

Kerrick

wait Ciara I just realized it's actually quite dark away from the fire we should wait for dawn I don't think my horse is ready to move he needs a little rest I could go for a rest also Allen yawns I know you want to deliver your potions but it would be better if we died in the dark

Schnizzer

Ciara just then realized that it was indeed dark. She looked up at the night sky and thought to herself how she could have sworn it was much brighter a moment ago She shook her head. No, she thought to herself, she must have taken a harder blow to the head than she originally thought. She turned around and slowly started to remove her armor again. She was too tired to argue knowing the man was correct. She allowed herself a brief moment of weakness knowing her companions were miles away. As she laid her gear down she looked the man over and actually studied him for the first time.

[info] Perception [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+6 : 7 + 6, total 13[/blockquote]

Looking to see what gear he has and if he is carrying any identifying iconography or or something that gives clues of who he is?

Kerrick

[info] no he's not wearing anything that would tell you that he's clad in scale mailed that looks very nice wears a helmet very muscular and relatively tall for a human

Throndir

[info]Perception: 13
As what Kerrick describes.

You do know that finding the allegiance of any adventurer could be found by seeing the falna on one's back. However, that sort of information is usually kept secret. Though it was considered rude, and against the policy of the Guild back in Orario, there was a chance Allen may have seen the falna on your own back when you were unconscious. You were indeed undressed off your armor at least.[/info]