[Vanguard] Book 1 - Chapter 4.3: Pyletus Village

Started by Throndir, November 22, 2019, 04:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

48 miles from Spirnocum intersection
Day 3 - Late Evening

The horses were forced to march for another 4 more hours. Following Jars' instruction, each of the horses were force-fed some of the vials every hour, which seemed to be enough to keep them going. Soon enough, the group neared the next village, Pyletus Village. The next town after this would be the actual destination.

48 miles from Spirnocum intersection
Day 3 - Late Evening

"30 minute break. We'll meet at the eastern entrance to the village." Jars exclaimed.

[info]Feel free to take care of any village matters, selling stuff, buying equipment, etc. Magic items worth at most 1,000,000 vals may be available with Diplomacy checks. Otherwise assume anything under 250,000 vals is obtainable.[/info]

pringerbeam

Yuki looked around the sleepy town and headed for the tavern to get something quick to eat and also try to buy some of the local foods, hoping to get something other than day-old bread to last until the next village.  After a bowel of some of the local roast chicken stew Yuki (with a bit of luck and some sweet talking of one of the younger servers at the taverns) was able to negotiate a small cut of meat and some other victuals that could be assembled into rudimentary sandwiches for a few days.  Her belly nice and full, she made it to the rendezvous just in time for the party to get moving once again.

[info]Food Purchases
1x Common Meal (300 vals)
4x Bread (80 vals, 2 lbs)
2x Cheese (200 vals, 1 lbs)
2x Meat (300 vals, 1 lbs)
[/info]

Asta

Sotu stuck with her older sister, wherever she was going. When they were out of earshot of Lars though, she tugged on Mimsy's sleeve. "I don't like Lars. He's mean to the horses, even if those potions keep them running it's cruel."

Mysticsage

Taiga will take what goods they gathered along the road for sale, and with them strapped on his back, will head to the closest general store to try and make space in the wagon.

[info]Selling

Spear x12
Masterwork spear x1
Sling x10
Sling bullets x76
Leather armor x16
Shortbow x6
Shortsword x3
Light Wooden Shield x3
Bronze necklace x1

Final call for this stuff before it gets converted to Vals if anyone wants anything, let me know. I kept what I thought would be useful.
[/info]

Throndir

[info]Yuki and Taiga's Buying and Selling
Yuki manages to find everything from the local tavern which was still open. While there, a local merchant was more than willing to quickly take a look at the goods, and offer up a decent price for them as well.[/info]
[info]Familia money in the chest can be used as well if people wanted. Just state that though.

Updated Yuki's Currencies and Backpack tabs.

Taiga, go ahead and update the familia sheet, remove the items above, and add in the earned amount under Currencies. Merchants will buy 50% of listed price.[/info]

Throndir

[info]No RP Excelia earned thus far.

Soft-closing thread. Continue to Chapter 4.4: Hunter[/info]