[Vanguard] Book 1 - Chapter 2: Rakian Borders

Started by Throndir, September 11, 2019, 01:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Rakian Borders
Day 2 - Morning

"Oh, oh, oh! Guys! I'm so excited for this." Mimsy said, pulling out what looked to be a journal. She sat down next to Sotu in the covered wagon, getting comfortable beside her sister.

Balancing an ink well on one of the crates, the bunny girl began to write.

Thalia's Vanguard ~ Second Day since Thalia's Announcement

The group gathered together! The people going to Orario first wasn't as big as I first thought, but I guess everyone else would be too busy with the festival preparations. I admit, I'm a little sad we'll miss it, but I've been looking forward for this for as long as I can remember! Let's see... We have Taiga from the Troupe's Choice. Then there's Yuki from the Kanade clan. Then Eydis who used to help run the orphanage. Then Sotu and I!

The mayor gave us a map, while miss Thalia gave us some old potions and a neat dagger.

Crossing the border into Rakia, Yuki managed to get us a good deal with the toll too! Oh, I saw how those men were looking at her! So embarrassing. I wanted to help too, but I don't think I could do what she did... Yuki is so brave!

Right! I owe her some of my vals too.

Mimsy stopped writing, and after she had placed the inkwell and pen away, she fished out 80 vals from her pouch. It would be enough to cover her and Sotu. With money in hand, she went over to Yuki to give the coins.

"Yuki." Mimsy said, waiting to get the Amazoness' attention. "You're amazing."

[info]Mimsy hands 80 vals to Yuki. I updated Mimsy's Currencies sheet, update yours when you get a chance![/info]

Throndir

[info]Side adventure! Continue to Chapter 2.2: Rakian Patrols are Slackers!!

Also reminder to update currencies sheet if you do pay Yuki back.[/info]

Mysticsage

Taiga smiles, "Nothing of note aside from the beautiful view. I think we'll have clear skies for the time being at least from the look of things. Let's hope it stays that way. "

Feeling enheartened by the view, he began an attempt at a song that Thalia had taught him for a part where a character was to set out on an adventure. After all, this was going to be a long ride they might as well do their best to pass the time.
[info]Singing check
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+1 : 5 + 1, total 6[/blockquote][/info]

Throndir

[info]Continue to Chapter 3: First Night[/info]

[spoiler=RP Excelia Earned]CR 1 split between party.

Reasoning: Yuki's and Mimsy's character RP and responses to guards. CR 1/2 -> CR 1[/spoiler]