[Amelia] Chapter 16: Shrine Plans

Started by Throndir, August 16, 2019, 03:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Mendernich Streets - Shopping District
Day 16 - Mid Morning

"The pretty girl who was selling had a glow she did... but not nearly as bright as yours." Akari said. "From what my own customers told me when I asked about it, there were two of them selling chocolate. One of them was preparing it, while the other was the one selling."

The rest of the time spent staking out the stall proved fruitless. Through the day customers had come, looking for chocolate, but finding none of it, they simply went to Akari's store again. Akari's crepes were always popular, but the influx of customers today, from your view, was a lot more than usual. You sat with Akari though at her own stall, keeping an eye out, along with Bently, who tried his best to be a guard. There were a couple of times where you noticed him look hungrily towards the crepes Akari was making.

Mysticsage

"You can eat a crepe if you want, Bently," Amelia said as a few hours passed by. She asked Akari for a crepe and offered it to the boy with a smile before turning back to the crowd. 

"I thought for sure, that they would have come back for their stuff by now."
Whoever these two were they were being surprisingly cautious and she had too much to do today to sit here until they got back.

"Hey Bently, Akari, can I ask you two a favor?" she said fishing out the note she had written before. "Can you two hang around here for today and see if you can get the people who run the stall to agree to a meeting tomorrow? Akari you can sense the woman with the aura and the other person with her will probably help with her cart. Just hand them this note and we'll see where this goes."

[info]The note reads In English

Hello, you have getting your stock of chocolate from another world. I know because I come from that world too. I would very much like to talk to both of you about your experience and your use of spiritual power. I also have a similar gift and would like to swap notes. Either you can tell the person who handed you this note to set up a meeting at a place of your choosing or I will arrive early tomorrow morning.

[/info]
[okay]also asking Ebner to check up on who owns this stall assuming they have a permit and help find out who they are.[/okay]

Throndir

Both Akari and Bently nodded and accepted to your request. Though awkward at first, the two began to chat a bit more normally, though Akari didn't let on to the fact that she was soon going to be heading the shrine to the water goddess here in Mendernich.

Ebner eventually came back to you, and he confirmed there was no registration or permit ever given out for the chocolate.

Mysticsage

[info]Amelia will wait for word otherwise good to change over the day Amelia will have to check the stall early in the morning either way[/info]