Check 2
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+5 : 20 + 5, total 25[/blockquote]
Check 3
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+5 : 7 + 5, total 12[/blockquote]
[/info]

Mysticsage

Mendernich Noble District - Royal Villa
Day 16 -  Mid-Morning

"Someone is selling this?" Amelia said equally as shocked as Clifton but for different reasons. "Do you think you could have Bently show me to the merchant while you finish reading the book and judging if you are willing to stay?"

"Whoever is selling this stuff either has a direct connection to my homeworld or has a connection to a summoned entity who does. I should make contact with them regardless." She said really studying the candy.

"Making the wrapper should be impossible for the technology that this world has let alone mimicking the exact font. Either someone brought over a lot with them or they have a way of copying this in what looks like perfect detail. Maybe a heroic blessing?"
She asked herself out loud before snapping back to reality.

"I'm sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself, do you think I could have that wrapper?"

"Also, if you have time I would love to take you up on the opportunity to train using that mental link,"

[info]Requested training check
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+8 : 4 + 8, total 12[/blockquote][/info]

Mendrich Castle - Ebner's Office[/b]
Day 16 -  Late Afternoon

"I like your idea of matching it with the opening of Adhelm's store. We should try to have the festival last for the week to try and cement a new social sense for the city. Give people a sense of what could be," Amelia said with a smile as she placed one of the pieces.

"I'm sure you would like if there were arrangements made for a chess tournament as part of this as well. Honestly, I think for something like this having at least one thing for everyone to be involved in would be a good idea."

Amelia smiled larger as they continued playing, "And thank you for being my delivery boy in these matters. I know this is not in your job description so it means a great deal that you are doing this for me."

Amelia spends the next couple of hours going over the finer details of the various needs of the nation and the budget.

[info]Plans & Dates
Week of the 20- 27 - Game and sports festival (coincides with the opening of the clothing store)
21- Grounds and various food stalls finish setting up for the various events (costs 50 g to set up a stall and 2% of all profits)
22 Chess Tournament & Card Tournament
- opening speech
23 Baseball game
24 Fashion show
- adelhelm can make additional speech
25 Soccer game
26 Bonfire/City dance
- closing ceremony
27 Clean up

I would give Ebner room to raise or lower the price of various things as he sees fit as well. I don't want to over or under charge anything.

All four of the main events will have rewards. (medals and an invitation to the coronation banquet/dance.)

[/info]

Throndir

Day 16 -  Mid-Morning

"Bently to show you the merchant? Why of course! As you know, my wife and I plan to head back home tomorrow... The war is still going on after all, and as pleasant Mendernich has been, unfortunately the war calls upon us. Dragonknights are valuable out there on the battlefield. I was actually planning to send Bently to acquire more of these treats, I'd like to share some with the other commanders... The two of you can head there after this if you don't have any other plans for the day, otherwise, I'll be sure to have him come get you. I suspect the lines would be long... so I dear hope the merchant's stock doesn't run out..."

"Talking about Bently, we've also decided to accept your offer for him. He can stay here in Mendernich, and can act as my representative. Whenever you feel he has news worthy enough to send him back home, then we will of course welcome him."

With that, Clifton proceeded to hand you the wrapper. Indeed, how it crumpled and the sound it made was definitely reminiscent of plastic. Not only that, it had the bar code, the nutrition facts, along with everything else that made it seem completely authentic. It was unlikely that anyone here could read this at all, let alone make it, yet here it was.

Mendernich Castle - Ebner's Office
Day 16 -  Late Afternoon

[info]Please update your character sheet calendar with all these events, so we don't lose track of it!

I forget what we called this festival, make a note of that in the calendar as well.[/info]
"It's my pleasure. There's a lot of fascinating ideas in that head of yours. This is the first time in years I've felt so invigorated and excited for the next day. I should be the one thanking you." Liudger said as he bowed.

As the conversation continued the game of chess continued as well. You had an amazing mid-game. A slight push more would have won you the game, unfortunately, Liudger still managed to win. This was just the second game you had against the man, but you definitely felt that it had become easier.

Mysticsage

Day 16 -  Mid-Morning

"Thank you for the considerations, I understand you are going above and beyond for me, and I promise I will do my best to live up to your good faith."
She said with a smile. While she figured that things would end this way she was happy to at least won a partial victory. "I also promise to treat Bently like he is part of the family."

She then makes plans with him for Bently's arrangements and reading the book overnight if he was okay with that and writing down his thoughts for the morning.

Mendritch Streets- Shopping District
Day 16 - Mid Morning

Amelia took the time waiting for Bently to contact Nyx and tell him he should try to be home for dinner. With that done and out of the way her mind drifted to the dinner itself. She felt bad about what happened with Mati and Kurt just hours earlier and now Bently and Nyx were coming home for dinner as well. She wanted to do something special for everyone, or at least something that made up for the trouble she caused. With the smell of food swirling around her she got an idea.

Why didn't she try to cook something from her world tonight as a kind of surprise gift? It wouldn't take too long to make pasta from scratch all things considered, and fresh pasta cooked in mere minutes. With that set in her mind, she waved as Bently approached. She was wearing her guard uniform as per usual.

"Thank you, for letting me tag along with you like this,
" She smiled warmly at him as they walked through the streets.

Day 16 -  Late Afternoon

"Well," she said as the final move was made, "looks like you won again," Amelia said sitting back as the last of the work was done and she stared at the board.

"Don't think I'll let you make a habit of it though, I'm improving with each game." she said standing to get a better view of all the pieces and where she went wrong. A smile spreading across her lips.

"That being said, I suppose you do deserve a reward for betting me twice. After all games are more fun when you have stakes involved." she feigned considered what to give him for a moment before she quickly leaned down and kissed him on on the cheek, "A game well played good sir," she said before walking to the door. "If you get hungry for dinner I'll make sure you get your other prize for the second game."

She gave him a devilish smirk watching him for a moment, leaving before he had the chance to respond. Amelia knew she could be petty when losing but leaving with the last play was the best she could muster given the circumstances. After all she only had a couple of hours before dinner and she would need to get cooking if she had any hope of making it in time.

Mendernich Castle - Kitchens
Day 16 -  Late Afternoon

Makes her way through the castle down to the kitchens carefully. She knew how busy they got and she didn't want to get in anyone's way. She hoped she could find a tucked away corner while she worked on making the pasta to maintain the element of surprise. After all, she only needed two eggs, some flour, a pinch of salt, and water for the basic stuff. She figured she could find an analog for all those ingredients add some vegetables and meat to make something satisfying, she hoped. She remembered that Goddard the gardener said they had wheat by another name. Even if it wasn't finely milled she figured that anything they had would work for the basics.

She did her beast to sneak into the kitchen heading with her bag to the pantry around the rush of chefs to gather what she needed before looking for an isolated corner.

[info]Stealth to get into the kitchen unnoticed
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+3 : 13 + 3, total 16[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

Mendernich Streets - Shopping District
Day 16 - Mid Morning

Even though you were in your herbalist Liam outfit, Bently still recognized you, and he came over as requested. He noticed your attire as a male. This was the first time he had seen you in this particular outfit, but he didn't seem to say anything about it.

"Sir! Bently reporting for duty. I was told I would take you to the shopping district, sir!" He had said then before the two of you went together to the shopping district.

"It is quite alright, sir! It is a pleasure for me to let you tag along, sir!" Bently said stiffly.

Soon enough, you saw the destination. There was a long crowd of people gathered around one of the stalls. Not only that, there was just as long of a line coming from it that seemed to circle the entire block.

It was then that you heard a familiar voice call out.

"A- Liam!" Akari called out from behind her stand. She was serving up some crepes already this morning, and even though she still had some customers, you noticed that it wasn't nearly as much as it used to be before the first time you had met her on the trip with the siblings.

The priestess, soon to be a head priestess of the soon-to-be-built temple here, was still in a bright mood however.

Day 16 - Mid Morning

Liudger at first didn't know what to make of the gesture. But the financial advisor eventually grinned. You didn't give him a chance to respond though as you quickly exited the room.

Back alone in the silence of his own office, Liudger couldn't help but keep grinning. He started humming a little tune then as he focused his attention back towards his desk. Right beside the chess board was a stack of papers and booklets. Most of the time he would sigh first before jumping straight into the tasks of record keeping, policy tracking, approvals of all sorts, verifications, market reports, and documented analysis. But this time around, the way he picked up his quill pen, flicked it in the air in an almost jovial manner, and the sounds of a light tune, Liudger Ebner both looked and felt far from his overburdened self.

He absent-mindedly rubbed his cheek, where a particular young queen had graced him with a "gift". With that in mind, Liudger delved back into his work.

Day 16 - Mid Morning

[info]Stealth: 16
There was a couple of staff already around. However, none of them were Corina, the head maid, or Matilda. You managed to easily slip into the kitchen unnoticed.[/info]
[info]Profession (chef) or Craft (food) if you want to make actual food.[/info]

Mysticsage

[info]craft cooking
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d20+5 : 10 + 5, total 15[/info]

Mysticsage

Day 16 - Mid Morning

Amelia smiled at his demeanor, "I appreciate the respect you are showing me right now, but honestly there is no need to be so formal with me. I'm an outsider, and I chafe a little when anyone I care about is overly proper with me. Please, feel free to relax a bit and treat me just like one of your friends from back home. In fact, at least while I am dressed like this in public I would prefer to not bring attention to myself, so the more familiar you are with me the better in general."

"Please, feel free to call me Liam for today," she said patting him warmly on the back.

As they approached the stalls Amelia was taken aback by the sheer amount of people who were interested in this stall, "That is a really really long line for some food."

Though she had to admit that if this world really didn't have chocolate till now no wonder there was a fervor for it. The real question was, who was trying to get in on her profit margin and what was their relationship with her world.

As Akari called out to her she waved and began walking over with Bently, "Akari! How are you doing today? Meeting you here is perfect. Has is been this crazy around here for a while now?"

Day 16 -  Late Afternoon

Amelia spent the next few hours all true way until dinner time secretly slaving away at her dish. It was hard work not only for the labor requirement of making the pasta but also keeping it hidden from the other staff until she was prepared to present it.

Amelia spent the times where she would have to stop working productively by considering flavor combinations. Without tomatoes or a source of butter she had to get creative using various trays of meat drippings and flour to be paired with pieces of stewed meat left on the bone from other meals along with what left over vegetables she could scrounge together. She imagined this was what it must have felt like cooking in Italy during the renaissance.

All the progress was slower than she would have liked, considering she had to taste everything beforehand, but progress was steady and she was pleased with the results.

Other than her own intuition she also decided to try to add something a little extra when kneading the dough. By putting in her literal spirit energy that consisted of her love and care for the people she was trying to feed. She hoped to put to the test that old adage love was always the best secret ingredient

Finally when she had put together and plated the few dishes she cold, she was exhausted, but smiled like a loon.

[info]High quality good meal (pasta) six servings complete

Expending 50 pts of spirit energy assuming I have recovered from this morning. To put literal love and caring into the dish. If not I will add just enough so that I don't pass out.

Who I am feeding with the 6 servings of special pasta
Nyx
Kurt
Mati
Bently
Akari
Takers

I am eating a lesser version from the leftovers which is common quality along with any others present [/info]

With the job done now all she had to do was inform the kitchen of the additional course and go clean up before going to sit at the table. She just hoped that all her efforts were worth it and that the others enjoyed it.

Mysticsage

[info]Requested checks

Perception
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+10 : 2 + 10, total 12[/blockquote]

Linguistics
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 9 + 7, total 16[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

Day 16 - Mid Morning

"Nope. This new chocolate is new it is. She came here to start selling just yesterday, she did." Akari explained. She pronounced chocolate slowly, as if it was a foreign word to her.

"Thinking I am about maybe striking a deal with the chocolate merchant... But that line is long, and I don't know where she lives. She's not any of the merchants contracted with the guild either. Maybe later I can catch her, I hope."

Day 16 -  Late Afternoon

You eventually made the dish. To your physical eyes, it looked fairly average. However, there was a distinct red glow that you came to recognize as  Spirit interlaced through the food.

Mysticsage

Day 16 - Mid Morning

Amelia frowned slightly at the comment, two days of a product like this being on the market and there was already a line around the block. Putting aside her own curiosity of who this seller was and how they were getting their supply, she had a number of concerns about just dumping this kind of thing on the market unsupervised. A sweet like this was totally foreign inside and out, a candy bar was sweeter, richer, and built to be addictive. Putting aside the economic concerns of how shops like the stall Akari was running were meant to compete against such assertive flavors, if like she suspected, they were selling them exactly like they were at home there could be a number of health concerns.

She knew some people had issues digesting chocolate, but the larger concern was by far the peanuts. While chocolate allergies were rare, nuts on the other hand were another matter entirely. The kind of mass manufactured peanuts used for mass production were safe enough to be sold, at least in a world with emergency medical care and an educated populace. Even then she knew how careful a lot of people had to be and the laws on labeling food. The people hear had no clue any language from her world even existed let alone how to read it. Even if they did, how where they supposed to know what high fructose corn syrup was or that they should avoid how much they ate?

Seeing a line like this and listening to how Akari spoke about wanting to make a deal made her have flashbacks of home. Those visions did more than put a pit in her stomach. Something had to be done before this cascaded more out of hand. She would need to put in better safe guards if this kind of thing was the work of other heroes.

"Akari," Amelia said finally, "Do they only sell these Giggle candies, or do they sell other things as well? Because if they only sell these candy bars, our lady the hero would rather you not use it. The product they are selling was specifically made with profit in mind over quality."

"While not inherently bad, they are made in a way to be habit forming with less than the highest quality ingredients. That is assuming they are exactly the same and have not added additional substances. The merchant association and the castle will want to manage the situation, but the hero may have an angle on a more raw supply of chocolate."

"For now," Amelia paused again to look at the line, "I'd better check on the seller so that I can make an informed report to the castle."

Then an idea popped into her head, grabbing some supplies out of her bag she opened her notebook to rip out a piece of paper. A smirk spread across her lips as she wrote,

"In English, Surgeon General's health warning on the addictive nature of sweets. If you can read this note the hero of this land would like a private meeting with your supplier."

Once finished, Amelia looked up at the line then turned to Bently, "I'm going to write a report tonight on the additives in chocolate bars and other concerns. I will make sure a copy gets sent out to your master as per my lady's wishes. For now, I need you to do your best and look like a proper guard for me okay? This may stop him from getting the candy before he goes, but the system is going to be a little crazy until we get this sorted out."

Without waiting for a response she winked at Akari, "I think there is going to be a little surprise tonight at the castle. I will have word sent to your rooms by dinner. Wish me luck on what's about to happen."

With that she stood with as much authority as she could muster, folded paper in hand, and had Bentley follow her towards the front of the line.

Day 16 -  Late Afternoon

Smiling with satisfaction she emerged from her corner to flag down a cook to explain her plan and how best to serve it to the people who were listed. Sure thing king and herself may not be able to take part in this exact surprise, but she felt it was worth while.

Mendernich Castle - Dining Room

Day 16 -  Dinner

Amelia had to admit as she sat down at the table she was more than a little excited for this dinner, for two reasons. First, she didn't realize how attached she was to Nyx to think that her heart was all tied in knots over being able to see him again. She tried her best to be strong for him but even two days without him at her side made her feel somehow vulnerable in a way she didn't like. To have him home again even if only for a little while made her feel more complete. She supposed this is what happens when you do your best to raise someone from the time they were small. Nyx had a way of grounding her, even here, without him with her she would not have been willing to be so open. She wanted to hear about his adventures first hand and how he was getting along with the other Umbral Hunters.

The second reason, was that she was really excited to see how everyone liked the surprise extra course. She had worked hard to make sure it would be a surprise for everyone, not just bently and she hoped that it showed that being a fish out of water was far more interesting than being normally. Her mind raced as her heart was pulled in various directions as the servants filtered in for the last of the prep before the others arrived.

[info]We can go high level until the pasta course

Other Detail to note,
if Takeru is feeling weak his meal will be sent to his room for him to try the pasta

Nyx will have his own chair at the table tonight (if need be Amelia will provide a boost using her bag and lunch box) directly next to Amelia.

Amelia will feed Nyx if he is looking like he is having trouble and will do so regardless for the pasta

Basic questions for the party on lead up
Nyx,
What was it like going hunting?
Did he find anything or any materials that might interest her?
Is he the leader of his adventuring party yet like she imagined and does he like them?
Did he miss the castle?( Aka her)

Kurt
how did his training go?
Has there any news over the last day about the duke's movements and safety

Akari (if she isn't with Takeru)
Would she be willing to join some of her lesson? A few hours a day wityh Thyra may help prepeare her for the temple

What kinds of things does she want to make with chocolate?

What kinds of things does Tk take interest in?

Takeru if he is there
How is he holding up?
Does he need anything to help distract him from bordem?

[/info]

Throndir

Day 16 - Mid Morning

"There are others. They have strange names though like 'Chomp', 'Milky Path', 'Peanut Happy', '3 Comrades', 'Baby Ruth', and... a couple others but they have stranger names. It's the talk of the town it is. Hmm... so these chocolate are not actually good for you? I had a taste I did, it was really good."

It was then that a commotion started to occur at the gathered crowd. With the shouts from the customers, it was easy to tell what was happening.

"You don't have anymore? No! I waited in line for 3 hours!" A customer yelled angrily. The cacophony of angry customers started to crescendo, and soon enough many of those in front were yelling at each other, or simply shoving. Those who managed to buy one of the coveted treats were keeping it to themselves however, or tried to at least, when  the mob started to attempt to steal or even forcefully take the chocolate by force.

"Liam get behind me!" Bently said resolutely as he noticed the mob starting to shove, push, and even beat each other.

While that was happening, a notification flashed in your view.

[okay]You have gained a new title『In Each Other's Shoes』[/okay]

Day 16 -  Dinner

Nyx had arrived, though, he was already at the table when everyone else had came in. No one seemed particularly surprised as the cat usually slipped in and out of the castle whenever he wished since he had first arrived two weeks ago. Takeru was still too weak to come down, so food was delivered to him.

Everyone you invited over for dinner was there. When they ate the food you prepared, they all agreed that even though it looked fairly average, it was one of the tastiest things they've ever eaten. All of them lit up both metaphorically and literally as they ate the food. The red glow of Spirit in the food seemed to transfer into your companions, they too, began to glow just a bit more. Nyx, who seemed to already have innate Spirit of his own, glowed a bit more as well.

[info]Nyxolis
What was it like going hunting?

Nyx tells you that they kept their slaying and quest completion to lower level quests. The other adventurers in his group aren't particularly high-level, and he noticed that their own growth and progression was much slower than Nyx's. In two weeks time, Nyx was already level 32, whereas that sort of level would take much longer for everyone else.

Did he find anything or any materials that might interest her?

Nyx tells you that they do skin and strip the various creatures they fight, but since those were group kills, they are sold to the Guild, and the profits simply split between the members of the Umbral Hunters.

Is he the leader of his adventuring party yet like she imagined and does he like them?

Originally Nyx wasn't the leader, but after he had been recruited, it didn't take long for everyone to consider him as such. Nyx even showed off by telling you his new title 'Leader of the Umbral Hunters'.

Did he miss the castle?( Aka her)

He admits that he misses the castle, and then tries to convince you to see the outside world, camp under the stars, with close companions and a shared goal.

Kurt
how did his training go?

Kurt tells you that his training has been progressing well. He mentions that he missed the few days he was training Nyx as well, but was glad that Nyx wa learning practical things by adventuring with others. The prince seemed to be more comfortable with the fact that Nyx could talk like anyone else.

Has there any news over the last day about the duke's movements and safety

There hasn't been much of new news, though the duke was headed southwards to help with the war.

Akari (if she isn't with Takeru)
Would she be willing to join some of her lesson? A few hours a day wityh Thyra may help prepeare her for the temple

Akari readily accepted. She said she had to balance selling crepes and taking care of Takeru, along with the reading materials that the Head Priestess of Isikawa had asked her to study, but she was willing to join for lessons.

What kinds of things does she want to make with chocolate?

She began to explain using the chocolate to make her own crepes better. After having the first taste of one, she immediately identified it as something that could elevate her own crepes. Currently she had a supply of fruits, sugar, and the batter, but using chocolate with this too would probably help boost sales. It seems as if every merchant, from stalls to restaurants had been trying to make a deal, but no one has had any luck.

What kinds of things does Tk take interest in?

Takeru, like most boys, used to like to do play-sword fighting. He had wooden carvings of swordsmen, horses, that he used to play with, though, these days most of the time Takeru spends his days in bed. Akari herself had taken to teaching Takeru how to read and write as any other activity would send him into a fit of coughing.[/info]

Mysticsage

Day 16 - Mid Morning

Amelia was about the health benefits of chocolate compared to candy bars When the yelling started forcing her to whip around and face the crowd.

"Oh No! Please don't let this get-" then the fighting started. As the line turned into a crowd, and then the crowd turned into a mob, Amelia's facial expression changed to follow the mood. Her face changed faster than a magician's assistant changed costumes. What started as a look of cautious concern turned to dread to red hot indignation all in a matter of seconds. Of course, this of all things would cause a tiny riot, well today would not be the day people would walk through the streets under the banners of Hershey and Co. at least not if she had a say in the matter.

"Oh hell no, this will not be happening today-"
She fumed, folded paper still in hand. She ignored Bentley's attempts to protect her and the momentary pop-up and did her best to get high enough up on Akari's stall that she could be easily seen. Once in a stable position, she opened her friend's list focused on Ebner's name and then used the paper to form a cone to help project her voice, that way someone in the castle would be informed and the crowd would get an earful.

"Hey!"
She yelled at the top of her lungs, "For those citizens looking to buy chocolate at this time. I have an announcement from the hero Iris. The castle wishes to investigate the impact of a product foreign to this nation with both health concerns and the ability to disrupt the populace without the castle being informed first. As she has been watching all of your behavior today, through various eyes, and wishes to avoid property damage and public endangerment for the other shops and patrons.

As such, she has requested a detachment of guards to come to the market to oversee the general foot traffic and to make sure the other various businesses can continue to function. Those who interfere or continue to cause trouble risk detainment, jail time and possible fines.

For the time being, I ask that those still waiting for these candy bars go home for now, so that I the Hero's health representative may do my investigation in order to coordinate with the economy office of the castle, and the guild. The more trouble you cause the individuals here will be in trouble and the longer everyone will have to wait for further sales!"

[info]
Trying to persuade them to disperse peacefully out of their own self-interest.

Also signaling Ebner to send a squad down to the market [/info]

Day 16 -  Dinner

Amelia seeing that everyone is enjoying the food smiles brightly. This was the first time that a real meal she made went over so well.

"Here, have another bite Nyx,"
she said, happily holding out for him a small clump of noodles. To keep everything from being a mess it was easier to just let her feed him while he focused on chewing.

"I think this is the first time you've had food like this that wasn't under the table or stolen,"
Amelia said with a chuckle.

"If Mom and Dad ever caught me doing this I think they'd have a heart attack!"

[info]
Amelia makes some mental notes
will update the calendar[/info]

Mendernich Castle - Amelia's Room
Day 16 -  9pm

It was around now that Amelia had arranged to meet with Mati to see what kind of materials she had gathered to test out on the staff. Considering all the excitement of today she was looking forward to experimenting with her for an hour or two in an attempt to relax and have some fun learning.

[info]Just as a quick reminder I gave her 200 gold to buy things or hire help in collecting/ordering things. [/info]

Throndir

Day 16 - Mid Morning

[info]Tensions are high! Roll social check(s), and what usage of the check you're doing it for (Make Request, Influence Attitude, etc).

I don't think you learned the talk + mind talk at the same time thing from the dragon people, so assuming you spend a quick moment to tell Ebner hat's up.[/info]

Day 16 -  Dinner

"This is really good, Am-" Nyx began to say as you held out the food for him.

However, a moment later your vision suddenly snapped. It was as if you were watching something on TV, and someone forcefully changing the channel. But instead of a TV show, you were looking at yourself, holding out what looked to be the same clump of noodles you were giving Nyx.

"-elia" Your body double said, finishing what you heard Nyx was just starting to say.

And then you realized it. You were Nyx. Or rather, in his body.

Mendernich Castle - Amelia's Room
Day 16 -  9pm

Matilda had rushed in, completely excited as she hauled in what looked to be a large bag on top of a wagon. It was easy to tell that it was full of long pole-like items.

[info]Re-list out everything, and tell me what you're doing to each one, and I'll just say what works and what doesn't so this goes quick.[/info]

Mysticsage

Day 16 - Mid Morning

[info]
Influence Attitude
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+13 : 5 + 13, total 18[/blockquote]

Make Request
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+13 : 9 + 13, total 22[/blockquote]
[/info]

Mysticsage

[okay]Spending hero point to reroll make a request[/okay]
[info]