[Amelia] Chapter 14.5 - Tea and Suspicion

Started by Mysticsage, August 17, 2019, 12:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysticsage

Date: Day 15 - Noon

Amelia has a number of teas and foods prepared for her meeting with Sinya. Mati helping her make everything was perfect and free of knives before the representative's arrival. Amelia had a sinking suspicion in the pit of her stomach but everyone was innocent until proven guilty in her book.

And besides, she had requests to make of Sinya as to why she asked Mati bring all her measuring equipment as well.

Throndir

There was a knock at the door, and shortly after it opened, revealing Sinya Nikitin. "Amelia! There's been a lot of rumours going around town.. with the Felencorp and everything." She shivered. "My own country had to go through that some 20 years ago... I wasn't around when that happened, but I heard the stories of how Bashkassia was subjugated and turned into an annexed country. How are you holding up?"

Mysticsage

Amelia sighed as she got up to greet Sinya with a hug and a smile, "Thank you for the concern. I'm holding up okay, I wish the meeting would have gone better, but all things considered, it could have gone a great deal worse. "

She moved to allow Sinya to sit, "Honestly, despite the whole affair the Duke could have been a real monster. Don't get me wrong he struck me as a complete asshole but he took what I gave him and dealt with in without claiming a war, so he cannot be that bad. I thought he was going to blow a gasket when he was refused but he somehow didn't."

"I figured if anyone could commiserate with me I figured it was you Sinya. He said before he left that he was coming to your nation next. How do you deal with people like that on a regular basis?"

[info]When I hug her I am doing a quick check for weapons or wounds.
perception
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 5 + 7, total 12[/blockquote]

When I mention the duke is headed for her home I am looking for a reaction.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+6 : 1 + 6, total 7[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

[info]Perception: 12
On the catgirl, were indeed some weapons. At the very least, when you hugged her, you felt something metallic on her body near her waists. It was likely she had something there that she could pull out easily if she wanted.[/info]

"Yes... The Felencorp make their rounds to both demand their reparations, conscript trainees for the war, or demand the food that we ship out to them. We don't really deal with them much, it was tried two decades ago, but the most of the people my generation and younger have come to accept this kind of life. They aren't the nicest of neighbors, but they do protect our borders."

Mysticsage

"Your homeland will be okay I hope?" Amelia asked honestly concerned,

"Regardless of who they send I remember what you said the other day about your nation maintaining the food production and still being able to feed your people. How is the harvest this year?"

Amelia blinked she said pouring tea as she watched the other woman, "Oh and before I forget I do have a personal request for you specifically before you leave."

Throndir

"Its tough but we make do... None of the people of Bashkassia willingly waste the food and grain we produce. There are those in our cities that starve... but we try to give what we can. The nobles and human masters at times make this difficult, but we manage. Anyways, how can I help? Your request?"

Mysticsage

"I think I talked to you before about trying to make clothes from the other world for the people here." Amelia smiled, "I also want to make this as inclusive as possible, which includes the needs of varied demihumans."

"So, I was hoping you would be willing to let me make you a set of clothes to help get the processes in place to handle various different styles of cuts. If it is okay, I have a handmaiden waiting to take your measurements, but we will need to be precise in every measurement without your clothes. Of course, it will only be the three of us in the room and I will be helping the entire time."
Amelia said slightly blushing.

[info]if needed I'll make a diplomacy check to sell this
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+11 : 13 + 11, total 24[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

"Oh... a-ah..." At the request even Sinya flushed red a bit. "W-well... I haven't... actually disrobed in front of someone before, even if it's something common for the nobility with handmaidens... Is this... customary?"

Mysticsage

"Honestly, it's the only way to get the most accurate fit possible. You don't have to take off any undergarments of course. That being said considering the man who is making the clothes has never dealt with the needs of demihumans I want to make sure we have every number we could possibly need." amelia said just happy to see she was not outright refused.

Throndir

"W-well.. u-um...." Sinya was clearly starting to blush more. "I'm sorry, I suppose nobility do live like this so I'm not at all used to it... Alright then." She glanced around the room.

"Is there any kind of screen? This feels a bit too open..."

Mysticsage

"Yes, of course." Amelia smiled pointing to her privacy screen as she called in Mati to take the measurements.

[info]amelia will help with the measurements while making Sinya as comfortable as possible. Also I will be looking for any indication that she may have been the assassin.[/info]

Throndir

Mysticsage

[info]requested perception
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+10 : 17 + 10, total 27[/blockquote][/info]

Mysticsage

[okay]change to 25 -2 because i have yet to level at that time[/okay]

Throndir

[info]Perception: 25
Princess Matilda soon came over, and when it was explained that she would be undressing and taking the measurements of Sinya, a hint of a mischievous flare lit up in the maid's eyes. Sinya was stripped completely, and you noticed that her skin was indeed fair. Her hands and arms looked a bit tough, though the rest of her body had a glow to it, and looked soft to the touch.

Matilda seemed to be having fun measuring the cat-demihuman however, with a simple measuring tape, she proceeded to measure all of Sinya's curves and sizes. Sinya couldn't help but blush from the unexpected touching, and she squirmed whenever Matilda got close. Soon enough, all of Sinya's measurements were taken and recorded.[/info]