[Hanako] Chapter 13.5: Howl in the Night

Started by Throndir, August 04, 2019, 05:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asta

"Well damn, look at that..." Hanako marveled, rubbing her chin as she looked over the clattering amalgamation of bones. "That's pretty useful, similar to the golems I make after a fashion."

Hanako was rather impressed by the skeletal reanimation, and wondered if eventually she would learn such magics.

Throndir

"Perhaps in another few years, thou might have the knowledge and skill to create one thyself..." Kari said, but smiled a moment later. "I speak in jest. At thy rate, mayhaps a spell such as this be in thy grasp in another 3 weeks. Mine old master... hath taught me for years afore I managed enough control of the arts... Then cursed me with this body near the end." She waved her hand dismissively as she approached the earth-wood golem.

"Thy golems are similar, but not quite... Mine magic is one tied to life and death. This one.. tis a bit different. What shalt thee do with it?"

Asta

"Too heavy to have it ride along, and too slow to follow us on foot. So I guess I'll de-summon it down to its constituent materials."

She put a hand on the golem's shoulder and gave it a pat. "Good work today, rest now friend."

[info]Hanako will disassemble to golem, however that's done.[/info]

Throndir

The mana was drained from the golem, heading back into you, and you instantly felt more alert and more awake. The golem body itself crumpled to the floor, though, it wasn't really 'dismantled'. If you wanted however, you probably could break apart the chunks itself. When the mana left the body, it seems parts that weren't naturally fused together seemed to easily come off, but there were large chunks of the golem that stayed with the same basic form and shape.