[Fred] Chapter 7.5: Check Up

Started by Throndir, July 27, 2019, 11:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Once you had settled back into your tent, and had begun to rest, you heard a familiar voice from right outside.

"Hey Fred? Can I come in?" Lai Ju asked.

Linwelin

"Mmm?" Fred slightly groaned in surprise, having just laid down. Grunting slightly, he sits back up to receive her.

"Ju? Sure, come in, come in." He says, softly, fighting off a yawn.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Lai Ju came in, this was perhaps the first time she was alone with you, and that fact was not lost on the girl as you could see a faint flush covering her cheeks. She eventually settled in a spot inside your tent and glanced around first.

"None of us thought we'd ever have to use the supplies down here..." Lai Ju mentioned as she got comfortable. "How's your... wounds? When I looked at them earlier... Well, it'd take a couple days to heal. And I know you did that darkness spell with Eris, trying to save Ruogang's life. Are you doing okay?"

Linwelin

Fred could only give a welcoming smile, as he also didn't really know what to do in this situation. Still, it's not like he was bothered. He was always happy to converse with friends. "My wounds, huh? Well...I would say you're about right. The first aid, that's what it's called right? That did wonders, but I'm still aching and bruised. But I'm alive, and mobile. So I would say I'm doing well enough." After looking himself over as he spoke, Fred looked back up to Ju reassuringly. He was appreciative for the concern, but didn't wish to worry everyone. "I'm honestly surprised at how durable humans are. That kind of fight would have cost me much more as a bird."

"How about yourself, Ju? I wasn't the only one to get injured by those strange, loud lizards. By the way, you are incredible with that arched wooden weapon. It was a 'bow' yes? I had seen similar in my old world, but no one was ever as quick as you in its use."
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Lai Ju smiled. "Well, we aren't regular humans either. Primarily due to master Shuren's insistence."

When you mentioned the bow, she released it from her back, and presented it to you. It was a finely crafted bow. "It's a shortbow." Lai Ju explained. "It was my only possession when master Shuren first took me in. Anyways, lets go take a look at those wounds." Lai Ju continued as she then pulled out what looked to be the same first-aid kit from the journey.

Linwelin

"A shortbow, huh?" Fred said in obvious admiration, thinking back to how such a small piece of wood and string could end up causing such damage. Seeing the kit coming out. Fred shook himself out of this reminiscence and nodded in agreement, "As long as you don't think you need it more, I appreciate it, Ju." He then shrugged the top of his toga off so she could examine the wounds on his torso.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

"Well.. Lie down... Fred." Lai Ju said hesitatingly as she blushed seeing your topless form all over again.

Once situated, Lai Ju would begin redressing your injuries, and applying ointments as well to them.

QuoteThis will start Providing Long Term care as light activity for her. Though she'll take a rest later tonight.