[Hanako] Chapter 12: Idyllic Days

Started by Throndir, April 23, 2019, 07:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asta

"Thanks. I guess, go ahead and see if you can get her to follow a request. Just to see if it worked."

Throndir

"Jitsuko..." Minette said in her usual slow speech. ".. Hmmm... Hold my hand." She finally asked as the demihuman soldier reached her hand out towards Jitsuko in a hand-shaking gesture. Jitsuko obliged, following your commands from earlier, for Jitsuko to follow Minette's own commands.

Minette smiled softly what Jitsuko did as she instructed.  "Now... give big sister Minette a hug..." Almost robotically, Jitsuko proceeded with the commands as well. At this Minette simply patted Jitsuko's head, and turning towards you she nodded. "It looks like it worked..."

Asta

"That's good." Hanako said, breathing a sigh of relief. This meant that it wouldn't be any trouble getting Jitsuko to do anything basic for her survival while the mine was being explored. "I guess that's pretty much it then. Try and keep her out of trouble tomorrow while I'm away." she said with a smile.

Throndir

Date: Day 14 - 6:30 PM

"Of course Hanako..."

QuoteState any plans for rest of day.

Asta

[info]No additional plans, Hanako is just going to go through the motions until bed.[/info]