[Amelia] Chapter 14: Church of Light

Started by Throndir, June 09, 2019, 05:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysticsage

"Nyx is going to be jealous you know, that you took his spot Mr light sleeper. One good back rub and you are out like a light." She thought quietly to herself as she watched Kurt sleep.

"But that earnest streak in you is maybe what I like most about you. You are like a guard dog that I can put all my faith in. All you are missing is the ears and a tail, and then you really would be my guardian wolf."
She said quietly as she moved over to the other side of the bed grabbed an extra blanket and laid it on the boy so that he would avoid getting a cold in the autumn night air before climbing in beside him.

Normally, she would prefer to sleep in a chair or on the floor, but her own paranoia about what Felencorp was planning had her jumping at shadows and at times like this she would use Nyx as a grounding point. And without him here she was willing to use Kurt a little bit. After all, he couldn't do his job as her bodyguard if she was out of arm's reach. So tonight she would break her own rules and trust his princely chivalry.

Seeing him sleeping there she could not help but smile at the peace on his face as she leaned to snuff out the oil lamp. She couldn't help but see imaginary dog ears twitching as he slept. "I wonder," she said as she stared at the darkness.

"Friend's list." she said under her breath as to not make her guard

"Add Nickname, Guardian Wolf Prince, Fenrir, to Kurt's," she said, curious if she could add personal jokes like that to her personal list.

[info]While she is messing around she will focus too much on Kurt's name causing her to listen in on his dreams if he has any.[/info]

Throndir

While you messed around with the interface, you were able to add the nickname to Kurt. Instead of having his name on there, it was replaced with "Guardian Wolf Prince, Fenrir". Attempting to open the connection to him through your Friend's List, you managed to get silence. Once you tried to see into his dreams and thoughts however, you got a notification.

[okay]Ability not yet unlocked.[/okay]

Mysticsage

Amelia not taking note of the message right away ends up falling asleep due to the length of the day and the need for energy in the morning.

"Nyx, please stay safe tonight,"
she said finally before drifting off.

[info]Amelia is asleep and ready to change scenes assuming nothing goes totally wrong lol[/info]