[Jean/Rosalie] Chapter 12: Rescue Operation

Started by Throndir, April 13, 2019, 11:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pringerbeam

"Well then it might be wise for the one of us that can fly to take to the skies and help with the battle."  Said Jean looking to Rosalie.  "My companions and Amie can get started on preparing the evacuation and seeing what we can salvage of the town." He looked back to Amie's father.  "Mr...?  We have a relief force coming on horseback to help evacuate the town but if possible I'd like us to leave as soon as possible and meet them on their way.  There is a horde of demons closing in on the village of much greater numbers than what we just fought off and we don't want to have to fight a hard retreat.  Our forces are limited so risking them against the full might of the demonic horde would be devastating."  Jean began to make his way past Amie's father towards the mansion.  "We need to hurry.  Please, show me your house so that we can figure out how many we are taking and what of value we can take with us.  Time is of the essence.  Have the villagers gather together a wagon train of goods and whatever they can carry.  From what I understand you are an alchemist.  Show me what items of particular value you have and we will see how much of it we can salvage.  Dalina, Ren, you help make sure the villagers aren't harried by any flying demons that decide to abandon the battle in the skies."  He said untangling himself from Ren and giving her a pat on the butt.

Oath

"I'm glad to see that you guys are alright on this side of the village. Valeriya and I can lend support to the rest of the troops in the air. If you don't mind us leaving the rest of the preparations to the rest of you. I'll be back as soon as I can be." Rosalie steps away from the group with a wave. "status."

Throndir

"Due to my business ventures, I have a couple of wagons and horses in the stable. We haven't had time to do a full count of the survivors, but presumably someone with the rest of the survivors had done a count. I personally had been too... busy defending this side of the river."

The platform of elevated earth he was standing on then extended, forming a ground that had enough space for everyone to stand upon.

"Now. Come. The platform will take us to the shelter under my estate." He said in a commanding voice. Amie obediently started to climb atop it, while the rest of Jean's group looked towards Jean for guidance.

Rosalie Park
[okay]Rosalie Park
Magical Overkiller
Level 51

Condition: Slightly Injured, Drowsy

HP: 97/115
MP: 1139/3375
KP: 19/19
STR: 18
DEX: 21
CON: 20
INT: 31
WIS: 15
CHA: 16
MAG: 45

Blessings: Quick Learner, Mana Sensitivity, Translate All, Personal Status, Mana Capacity, Enchant, Modern Magician, Summon Bath[/okay]

QuoteOnce we have final words from Rosalie and her taking off, and we'll be splitting threads (temporarily?) for Chapter 13.

pringerbeam

"Okay sure if that's the way you want to do it.  Come on."  Said Jean as he stepped into the platform.  He motioned for Dalina and Ren to do the same.

Oath

Rosalie tapped Valeriya. "Let's heal up before we go." She chanted her spell a few times, letting the warm light of healing wash over the two of them. She waved to the rest of the group. "We'll see you soon. Be safe."

[info] Using heal on myself and Valeriya.

heal on me: [blockquote]Rolled 18d6 : 4, 6, 4, 6, 6, 5, 2, 4, 5, 1, 2, 4, 4, 2, 1, 6, 3, 2, total 67[/blockquote]

heal on Valeriya [blockquote]Rolled 18d6 : 3, 6, 1, 3, 2, 6, 1, 2, 2, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 3, 2, 6, total 52[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

QuoteValeriya is Injured, Rosalie is Uninjured. You can cast in again on her if you wish, do it on this thread, I'm assuming you're taking off, so I'm starting your next thread.

Amie's father nodded, then raised his hand at you as a farewell gesture. The earthen platform with him, Amie, Jean, and Jean's companions suddenly took off, speeding towards his estate.

Oath

[info] casting heal again

[blockquote]Rolled 18d6 : 2, 2, 5, 1, 1, 2, 1, 5, 4, 3, 1, 2, 6, 1, 2, 5, 4, 2, total 49[/blockquote]