[Hanako] Chapter 11: Relationships

Started by Throndir, February 25, 2019, 03:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

《Chapter 11: Relationships》

Nene nodded as the collar was undone, she eventually moved her hands to her neck to remove it completely.

When you instructed your soldiers to take the unconscious valkyrie, some of them began to move her towards one of the rooms.

"Should we setup a guard?" One of the soldiers asked.

Minette soon took over once you gestured towards her, with the bespectacled demihuman nodding slowly and proceeding to speak in Isikawan. It seemed like Minette was ready to give a tour of the estate, and eventually find a room for Nene to use. While the two of them began to chat, you made your way to the garden.

Date: Day 10 - 8 AM

Making your way towards the hedgemaze at the estate, you finally managed to make your way towards the middle. At the center of it was a small open-aired building that contained some chairs and a table. Trudy had noticed you, and she waved at you as well. She was wearing a different set of clothes than her normal uniform as well, having switched out of it during the sale and transfer of Nene and the Valkyrie to Aldric.

"Hanako!" Trudy called out cheerily. "You found me..." She waited until you got closer.

"So... what do you think? Minette helped... The glasses was her idea, but I don't really need them... I kinda feel silly..." She said as she fidgeted with them.

Asta

"Yeah, go ahead and post some folks outside the room." she replied to the soldier.

When she reached the center of the maze and saw Trudy standing there a smile spread across Hanako's face. "You look great, the whole look really suits you!"

Per Minette's advice, Hanako decided to take the lead by coming closer and taking the girl's hand in her own. "I know we can't really go anywhere outside the grounds, but let's take a little walk around the garden and enjoy the morning." She squeezed Trudy's hand and pulled her close.

"Do you have a favorite flower?"

Throndir

Trudy blushed a bit when you took her hand. She smiled warmly though.

"My favorite flower? There's a blue-colored primrose back in my home town. They would cover the meadows around home, filling the fields with spots of blues. I remember when I was much younger, I would go out to play in them... Pick the flowers, and make these crowns?" Trudy smiled wistfully at the memory, but she then her eyes focused on you.

"How about you?" Trudy asked, as you felt her squeeze your hand back in response. "And... Is this your first time in the hedge-maze?"

Asta

The thought of a younger more carefree Trudy out picking flowers filled Hanako's heart with a feeling of warmth and a strong desire to protect the girl. I promise one day you'll get to see those fields again she thought.

"Me? Oh I guess I've always liked lilies in one form or another." Hanako said, and laughed mentally at the wordplay she would never be able to convey with the auto translate function.

"Yeah, I haven't had the time to come see the garden at all really. I'm glad that my first time getting a look at the place will be with you."

Throndir

Trudy continued to smile at you, while her eyes were soft and gentle.

"I'm glad I got to be the one to show you then." Trudy said as she picked herself up, then roamed her eyes around.

"Klein never went into these gardens, but he always had us soldiers make sure it was kept in good condition and well-maintained. No one really knows why though. It is a beautiful place... There's something here I want to show you."

She glanced towards you again, with her hand out for you to grab. There was a faint flush in her cheeks, and for a moment she glanced away, but soon enough resolved herself to look into your eyes.

Asta

"Lead the way!" Hanako said with a smile, and took Trudy's hand.

She didn't have a plan for the day, it seemed like when you tried to organize something like this to go a certain way it would inevitably end up going off in an entirely different direction so Hanako was going to go with the flow. Sooner or later the opportunity would present itself, and she would find the right moment to make her move. Thinking about it brought her heart rate up to an almost uncomfortable speed.

Throndir

Trudy smiled happily, and holding your hand, did she lead the two of you into the hedge maze. She went at a relaxed paced, keeping herself beside you, enjoying that time slowly and deliberately. The hedge maze itself was well-maintained. A variety of flowers and blooming plants adorned the maze. A lot of work was put into both the placement of the plants and the maintenance of it.

Soon enough, the two of you made it to the destination. It was a wooden swing, held aloft by an arch.

"Here we are... The soldiers rotate on who keeps the estate's gardens in order, but whenever I have the chance to take care of the maze, I sit here for awhile." She made her way to the swing, sat on it, then scooted to the side, with just enough space for one other person to sit with her.

"Come join me?"

Asta

Hanako readily accepted the invitation and took a seat next to Trudy on the swing. Regardless of whether it was deliberate or a coincidence of the swing's size she found herself positioned so close to the girl that the most comfortable way to sit was with an arm around Trudy's back, hand gripping the rope.

"This is a really nice spot" she said, looking around at the arch and the morning sun filtering through the plants to dapple the pathway. "I can see why you like to come here."

Throndir

Trudy blushed slightly when you placed your arm around her back. She didn't recoil from the touch however, instead, she timidly reached out for your hand.

She seemed to be completely lost in the moment as her features steadily grew more and more flushed, and it took her longer than usual for your words to register.

"O-oh... Yes! It's... a really nice spot... No one usually comes here since it's more out of the way... The canopied chairs and table at the center has more visitors. But here?" You felt her squeeze your hand just slightly.

"Here, it's just us."

Asta

Hanako started to lean in, just a bit, slowly bringing her face closer to Trudy's. "Yeah, I suppose it is, isn't it...?" She said with a small placid smile.

She got closer, no more than a few inches away. She could practically feel the heat radiating off Trudy's blushing face. "Thank you for showing me..." she whispered.

It was an unusually smooth power move on Hanako's part. Perhaps there was some merit in the idea that reading a small library's worth of romance manga (all ages and otherwise) would impart you with knowledge on how to flirt. Or maybe she was just possessed by the moment. Either way, she hung there almost touching for what probably felt like an eternity to Trudy. She was waiting to see how the girl would react, it was within expectation that she'd probably get flustered and turn away. However, if she didn't... Hanako would seize the day.

Throndir

Trudy definitely did get flustered and blushed more. However, she didn't turn away, she instead continued to stare into your eyes, seemingly enraptured by them.

You felt her squeeze your hand more, and you noticed that her breathing became more prominent.

"Hanako... is it...is it okay to...?" Trudy began hesitantly, her eyes never leaving you.

Asta

She let her action's answer, closing the short distance and softly pressed her lips to Trudy's.

For a moment Hanako was worried she might have been too forward, but the pleasurable rush of the kiss pushed the thought aside. A certain kind of electric feeling tingled its way up her spine and the hot flush of passion crept into her cheeks. The moment made her feel lighter than air.

After an eternity she pulled away and looked into Trudy's eyes.

"Yes."

Throndir

[info]Heroic action pointed earned[/info]
When you had kissed Trudy, she was surprised at first, without even looking, you knew she was probably blushing hard. But she didn't pull back, and instead continued to tightly hold on to your hand, continuing the kiss. You felt Trudy loosen up, and she had even closed her own eyes.

When you finally pulled back, Trudy's face was flushed red, but her eyes were gentle as she stared back at you. Notifications appeared in your vision, but for whatever reason, the notifications were farther away from the center of your vision, ensuring that you could still keep your eyes on Trudy.

[okay]You have gained a new title『Dearest』
You have gained +1 CHA[/okay]"T-That was... my first time." Trudy said admittedly. You felt her move one of her arms around you too while she continued to hold your hand. Her features were still red as she stared into your eyes.

She blushed more as she finally glanced away.

"It was better than I thought it ever would be." She said, forcing herself to look into your eyes again. This time her eyes were filled with a sort of adoration and more warmth than before.

Asta

Hanako was acutely aware of her own intense blush and the feeling of her heart beating quickly in her chest.

"It was uhh... mine too." she said sheepishly, but pulled Trudy in closer. "Where uhh... do we go from here?"

She could think of plenty of different things actually, but decided that this wasn't about her and left the moment up to Trudy. Whatever the girl wanted to do, she would go along with gladly.

Throndir

Trudy let herself be pulled in closer.

"Where we can go..." Trudy asked herself the question, though she began to blush furiously instead. "W-well... I wouldn't mind if it was you..." She said quietly.