[Amelia] Chapter 10.3 Breakfast With Two Cats

Started by Mysticsage, January 18, 2019, 07:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Sinya nodded.

"I think of it as the same... One of the differences for our church, is that we think of all the gods as near equals. Though, with the Goddess of Light preceding over the rest."

"As for the half demons, there's not a specific place they stay around... If anything, they tend to avoid everyone else. I'm unsure if they venture into demon lands, but at the very least, there would be problems if they ever appeared in any of the major cities... I would imagine... Perhaps the Darmona kingdom would be the only one to be accepting of them, the racial tensions in that country are near non-existent from what I heard."

Her eyes widened when she heard you in her head.

Does this... work? But you're the hero? Then... Then... Nyx? He's yours too then?

QuoteBtw I think it was obvious form previous attempts, but when I have my characters do mental surface thoughts, I use italics without quotations. Just so you can easily differentiate what's spoken and what's not. Also, I'll mention it here too, but you could have Nyx speak in mind to other people, as long as you open up the Friend's List towards him as well.

Mysticsage

Focusing on Nyx's name as well he opened a second channel so that all three can talk. "We're partners, aren't we Nyx? He is my Guardian and my closest friend. I, on the other hand, make sure he's feed and has a warm place to sleep at night. We have fun together, the two of us. We belong to each other."

"Feel free to think any questions or responses you both have I don't think anyone can listen in on us. I hope I can trust you to keep our secret quiet Sinya. Was there some reason you wanted to meet me?"

"I agree that the gods are equal. As for the half-demons knowing my lady she will want to try and recruit them. She does not like to see people who are being disenfranchised just because of bad luck." Amelia smiles with a wink.

Throndir

Nyx responded once the link was created.

Actually... It's more like we're both the heroes... But it's a pleasure to meet you Sinya.

"Whoa!" Sinya said out-loud, then covered her mouth.

I mean whoa! Sinya decided to think instead. You're the first cat I know that can talk... So... There is no actual hero that is sick in bed right now, is there? I understand why you chose to lie... with the Felencorp and their demands, but it may blow up worse too.

And of course, your secret is safe... The Felencorp are the rules of my country, but I will choose not to betray this trust that you've given me... Plus I loved that you showed me around... Knowing that I had the hero, well two heroes do that for me is humbling...

Feel free to always pet me though. Nyx replied casually.

Sinya ended up smiling, and casually rubbed the cat's ear.

Mysticsage

[info]Thats a good button to end on lol unless she has more to say.[/info]