Started by Mike Murray, January 01, 2019, 06:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Murray

Name: Era Moray
Country of Origin: The White North
Approximate Origin Earth Year Calendar Date: 2019
Quirk: Sly and Cunning
Hobbies: Wine, Women, and Stories
Personality: Era Moray is nothing like his family or even his friends, while most are either bookish and intellectual, or branish and the strong and silent type, Era is the quick to wit and gifted with a silver tongue. Get's him into trouble more then not, but anybody who has a chance to talk to him will feel as if they met a King among men and not the master of deception.
Intellectual capabilities: While Era cannot preform like a math wizard in most situations, his intelligence comes from knowing how people act and think.
Physical capabilities: Era can take a punch more then he can give a proper one, but if the gloves are off and the dice are cast, for sure Moray is out to kick some ass.
Likes: Epic tales, Mythology, and the self proclaimed title of king.
Dislikes: People who believe themselves to be better then anyone else. Unjustified use of force, and those who he has deemed a foe.
Strengths: If it is deemed worthy, Era will be loyal to the bitter end for anyone who is considered a friend.
Weaknesses: Drinks to much and drinks often.
Biography: Era was the self proclaimed King of the White North, armed with his silver tongue and iron blade, he usually got what he wanted, but when the drink became sower and the women dulled him he decided to seek greater heights. unfortunately it lead to him dying in an altercation with bad people, so bad that stringing up Era like a flayed fish was considered a mercy.
Misc: (FOR THE RECORD I AM NOTHING LIKE THIS CHARACTER, I've played hero's and I've played villains but I wish to play something akin to the Norse God Loki, not Avengers Loki but the real Loki, a sly and cunning man who makes the world more interesting, but less safe.) He arrived in the New World as if it were a dream, maybe even thought he was sent to Hell but for all that is said and done, he is happy to be alive.

STR: 10
DEX: 10
CON: 10
INT: 6
WIS: 10
CHA: 18