[Jean] Chapter 6: The Wind Temples of Velothia

Started by Throndir, September 23, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

《Chapter 6: The Wind Temples of Velothia》

[info]《Summary
Jeans is resummoned, this time with his tentacle girl companion. They strip all the priests. Reunited with Slimeling. Tentacle Girl is named Ren. They follow the priest girl, who is a Priestess of the Hero. They exchange information. Jean is back to normal.

Characters Met
Head Priests
Priestess of the Goddess, Dalina

Returning Characters
Tentacle Girl
Slimeling

Information
The Wind Temple Priest's plight
The destruction of Academy City

Developments
Jean gets back to normal. Dalina goes to council meeting. Jean plans to go to the martial artist.
[/info]

Once the white light vanished, you found yourself in a completely different place than before. There was no more towering being, no more goddess, and the ocean floor that served as the only ground you stood on for what seemed like months was gone. Instead, floating islands covered your vision, while you yourself looked to be in some sort of old structure, with various pillars and arches circled around you. Familiar runes were around you as well. The same kind of magic that you remembered seeing the first time you had been summoned.

You were completely soaked wet.  You still kept with you the bag that housed the book of the Old One, and still clutching to you, was the tentacle girl, who looked as surprised as you were. At the same time, there were 6 tentacles summoned around you, ones of the smaller variety, being only 10 ft. long in length. However, they looked different than the ones you remembered. They had a slightly shiny sheen to them, almost metallic. And one of the tentacles even seemed to change the shape of its tips.

The entire thing was similar to the first time, except for the fact that you had been on your back the first time. And instead of a certain red-robed girl with a staff, in front of you was a variety of green-haired people, wearing brown robes. From old to young and men and women. There was about 10 of them altogether.

One of them took a step forward.

"Welcome summoned he- What is th-..!" Before she finished, the 6 tentacles around you immediately grabbed on to her. The tentacle girl too, who was behind you, eyed her eagerly, though her own tentacles were wrapped around you still.

"G-get o-off!"

It was all too familiar.

pringerbeam

"Of course..."  Jean said dryly in response to the goddess' reply, too late for her to hear.  Jean looked around and tried to get his bearings in this new place, ignoring the various people around him.  A brisk breeze gently caressed his wet skin, sending shivers throughout his body.  After a seeming eternity of pain, the sensation was... enthralling.  "Oh...  That's...  Fresh..."  Jean took a moment to take in the nearly overloading wave of sensation that wracked his body.  He reached out to the tentacles and took in the softness they felt before turning around and hugging the tentacle girl.  "You know...  I never got what your deal was with the touchy feely stuff but after spending time with the boss I think I get it now..."  He broke the hug and held the tentacle girl at arms length, looking her up and down.  "Hey!  You're like...  actually here!"  He looked at the summoned tentacles, noting their new appearance and then looking at their source.  He then grabbed the tentacle girl's own tentacles and lifted them up, looking underneath to see if they went anywhere.  "Well...  This is interesting...  I thought that these came from you but now I have no idea!  Man... nothing like a couple thousand deaths to make you feel alive am I right?  He turned around to the crowd, slapping his hands together and rubbing them.  So... The wheel of fate has turned!  Let the rebellion begin!  Jean stared hard at the people in front of him for a couple of seconds before spinning around and waking over to some of the various arches and taking some time to look out at the scenery.  "Shit...  Where the fuck are we? We?  We!  Shit fuck I forgot!"  He pulled the saddle bag of his back and dumped out its contents.  He set the book aside as he kneeled on the ground and sifted through Eloise's possessions.

[info]Looking to see specifically if the slime girl's spawn was in the bag but also taking general stock of the contents.  Never actually talked about where I put her before though.  So I figure it's a stretch.[/info]

Throndir

You hugging her caught the tentacle girl by surprise at first. But that caused her attention to shift from the green-haired girl, back to you. You felt her tentacles tighten around you, it was tight, but she held back enough not to break any bones at the very least. Her face had a blush to it, but her eyes looked at you hungrily.

"I'm not sure how... The first time I was here, it was only my tentacles." She pointed to one of the 6 tentacles who were still busy coiling around the green-haired girl. You noticed that on the points where the tentacles touched the green-haired girl, they lost their shiny-glean to them. One of the tips of the tentacle seemed to have morphed wider too, as if engulfing parts of her. Much in a way that the slime girl from long ago did. These 6 tentacles still seemed to have come from the ground itself, and like before, at their base was a purple glow. "At the same time, they weren't really me... I can feel what that feel, and also move them around. Whenever you think of something for me to do, I hear that as well. But I couldn't really talk to you."

"Master never gave me a chance to really talk with you when we were back there with him." She said shuddering. But she continued to hold you in her tentacles and arms.

"I like host soft humans like her feel." She pointed to the green-haired girl. "Everywhere is nice. The two soft lumps especially. And how they squirm and get excited is really nice too." Her eyes flashed almost happily, but she replaced it with a strange warm smile a moment later, as you felt her tentacles squeeze you a bit briefly.

"It feels different with you though..."

QuoteThe girl's tentacles are part of her lower-half. Instead of legs, she has tentacles, though you do recall seeing her with actual legs, at least once back when you were getting killed over and over. Pictures for reference:

The moment you began lifting her tentacles up, even the tentacle girl started to flush more with embarrassment. Along with the tentacles that made up her legs, her skirt was being lifted up.

"Master!" She yelled in distress, but didn't do anything to really stop you.

The tentacle girl wasn't the only one who was blushing. The green-haired girl blinked back her tears of embarrassment as the tentacles that assaulted her continued to wrap around her. The other robed men and women in the group stared at the scene in complete shock as well. No one knew what to do.

The moment you emptied out the bag to count what was in there, everything was as you last remembered it back when you died from bleeding. At the bottom of the bag, nestled with some other random items, was the slime spawn, still in tact, though, it barely moved. It seemed to respond slightly when you had touched it.

[info]Other items:
6 Idorian Mage Emblems
Food rations
Book of the Old Ones (modern day Magicka book, and potential How-to-be-a-God recording)[/info]"W-what's happening! N-no don't go t-there!"

pringerbeam

Jean was relieved by finding the slime spawn and hugged his squishy companion.  "Shit...  you must have been there the whole time.  We need nutrition stat!  Summon Tentacle!   He shouts as he jumps up and removes his swimming trunks, his only belonging left from his old world and the only piece of clothing he was wearing, before dropping them onto the slime spawn.

[info]Spend 30 MP to summon 3 tentacles around each onlooker and strip them of their clothes (Edit: that would be a total of 30 tentacles at 1 MP each).
Main girl included.  [/info]

Throndir

The moment you uttered the keyword, glowing purple circles started appearing under each of the robed men and women. Before they could react, tentacles short forth from them, each of the tentacles had that shiny metallic glean to them. For each person, a tentacle remained metallic as they held on to each individual, while the other two tentacles began to busily start either tearing or removing the clothing off each individual. You noticed that for the men, the tentacles simply tore them off without thinking much of what they were doing, but for the girls in the group, the tentacles seemed to go about it with more abandon, and precision.

At that point a notification appeared.

[okay]You have gained a new title『No Clothing in My Presence』
You have gained +1 CHA
You have gained a new title『Mass No Clothing in My Presence』
You have gained +1 CHA[/okay]There were yells of embarrassment, a few of them even attempted to chant a spell, but the tentacles, when they noticed, began to cover their mouths, or even more forcefully cause them to stop their chanting.

"Oh Wind! Come forth and cut the- N-nooooo! N-not there!" Were the shouts that were heard. Soon enough, each individual was stripped clean of their clothing, the tentacle girl beside you stared hungrily at some of the individuals.

[okay]You have gained a new title『Exhibitionist』
You have gained +1 CHA[/okay]
"W-why are you stripping too?! D-don't tell m-e you plan to-" One of the tentacles pulled the remainder of her clothing as well, which only caused her to shriek and flush red in embarassment.

As for the slimeling that you fed your trunks to, it moved a bit, and you watched in satisfaction as bits of the cloth starts to melt away. The process was painfully slow however, you realized it would take it awhile to eat through the trunks you had given it.

pringerbeam

Jean instructed some of the tentacles to pile up the clothes  before letting them roam free and he placed the slimeling on top of the pile to let it eat through the clothes.  He watched as some modicum of vitality returned to the spawn and shouted with joy.  "It's alive!  It's aliiiiiiive!  Mwahahahahahaaaaa!" He cackled to the ceiling for a moment before looking at the slime's progress.  Satisfied, he looks then to the crowd hands on his bare hips akimbo.  "So, now that that's settled...  Who are you? "  He asks to the crowd of equally naked people currently at the mercy of his unchecked tentacles.

Throndir

The tentacles took your commands of 'roam free' to roam free, and sure enough they did. The tentacle girl beside you had eventually closed her eyes, but she spoke to you softly.

"Jean, you should be able to feel this too... Reaching out.. sensing what they sense..." Her features were lost in whatever she was sensing.

"H-hero! Are these.... things, yours?! P-please have them stop!" The girl said, trying in vain to cover herself.

pringerbeam

Jean tilted his head to the side at the girl's question.  "You know?  That's a good question.  I am after-all, Jean Valois: master of the malevolently monstrous menagerie of madness... working title of course...  and this..."  He swept his hands back and skidded to the side to indicate his companions.  "Is the malevolently monstrous menagerie of madness working title...  And I do own her at least."  He pointed to the tentacle girl in particular.  "And the tentacles obey my commands, transmit to me their sensations, and are called into this world by my power...  But does anything really belong to anyone?"  He strolled up to the crowd and patted one of them, an elderly man, on the cheek before flicking one of his nipples.  "Sorry, it's just that I've been on a long trip outside the bounds of human knowledge and if you think Montezuma's revenge is some bad traveler's diarrhea, you should have seen the ride I just got off of."
     Jean took a deep breath in and strolled among the hedge maze of writhing tentacles, taking in the sensations that they brought to him.  "It's all just so...  Different!  Like seeing the world anew!"  He twirled and pranced his way back out of the great slithering garden to stand once again in front of the lead girl.  He took in her full appearance, in all her beautiful naked splendor , and then looked down at his own bare genitals, in all its flaccid plainness.  "Huh..."  He walked even closer to the girl and with his finger, traced the circle around her navel, feeling the softness of her skin for himself and not just through his tentacles.  Then with his other hand he traced a line down her neck and along her collar bone before once again checking his genitals.  "Well...  What do you know...  Floppier than a flapjack soaked in maple syrup.  You know, time was, a stunningly beautiful girl like you naked would have made me extremely aroused but I guess the tender touch of my terrible tyrant lord has changed some of my biological functions....  And all the absolutely abominable alliteration!  Where did that come from?"

Throndir

[info]Heroic Action Point Earned[/info]The green translucent window that you remembered so long ago appeared once again in your vision, with the same very title you had just self-dubbed yourself.

[okay]You have gained a new title 『Master of the Malevolently Monstrous Menagerie of Madness』
You have gained +1 CHA[/okay]
"P-please make them stop! I-if this keeps g-going on, I w-wont be able to...!" The girl complained, as the tentacles continued to wrap themselves around her, and everyone else as well.

You see a curious bird sitting atop one of the pillars. It was green-colored, and small, and surprisingly wore some bits of clothing, or perhaps it was armor of some sort. The bird continued to stare down, cocking his head, though, it did pay close attention to the girl who had been speaking towards you.

pringerbeam

"Oh? But we've only just begun!  Let me tell you from experience that it's not that bad when you get used to it, isn't that right..."  He turned to look to the tentacle girl whist he was speaking.  "You know, we really need to figure out a name for you."  He said, pacing around the tentacle girl.  "Something with a good Ssssss...  Like Scylla, or Sarah, or Sho'T'Hassra"  He picked up one of her tentacles and slid his hand up and down part of its length, getting a feel of its texture and giving it a squeeze.  "Any preference?  I cold just call you Servant but that lacks pizzazz you know?  And what if I get other servants?  Then that shit just gets confusing!  And let's not even get into the sinisterly somnolent slimeling.  That's its own mess.  Is she her?  Is she a clone?  Is she even sentient?"  He then went back to the main girl and examined the tentacles wrapped around her body.  Running his fingers down their lengths and giving them a good poke for comparison to the tentacle girl's, noting the metallic texture and firmer consistency.  "And what happened here?  So much to take in!"  He followed one of the tentacles around the girl's body and up to her back, between her shoulder blades where he observed the tentacle's "head" change shape. 
     Jean stood up straight at this, struck with his own memory as the title was granted to him.  He smacked a fist into his open palm as he exclaimed.  "Oh right!  Status!  Geeze, it's been so long I forgot about that."  He pulled up the menu and looked through his titles and abilities, focusing on his most recently acquired ones.  "Ugh, demon slayer...  Sooooo last incarnation...  Oh, there we go!"  He then returned to his main screen, changed his title to "Master of the Malevolently Monstrous Menagerie of Madness," and looked at his stats.  As he checked his "Status" over he absentmindedly talked to the captive audience.  "Can I get you anything?  Sparkling water?  I don't actually have anything on me but maybe I could magic something up.  You're looking a bit... dehydrated...  All that mouth breathing loses a lot of moisture, I read that somewhere.  Oh?  What's a Metallum?"

[info]Opening "Status" and reviewing main page.

Changing title to "Master of the Malevolently Monstrous Menagerie of Madness,"

Focusing on titles "The Morphing Tentacle," "The Efficient Tentacle," "The Hardened Tentacle," and "Metallum Slayer"[/info]

Throndir

[okay]You have gained a new title 『Wielder of Darkness』[/okay]The moment you spoke the keyword for Status, the familiar translucent green window appeared.

[okay]Jean Valois
Master of the Malevolently Monstrous Menagerie of Madness
Level 38

Condition: Uninjured, Slightly Tired

HP: 122/122
MP: 59/77
STR: 20 +
DEX: 20 +
CON: 32 +
INT: 18 +
WIS: 12 +
CHA: 13 +
MAG: 22 +

Blessings: Quick Learner, Mana Sensitivity, Translate All, Personal Status, Weight Control, Summon Tentacle

You have 3 unspent ability points.[/okay]There were a couple of things you noticed. First, for summoning 30 new tentacles, plus the 6 on the girl who had been speaking to you, the amount of MP that was used seemed on the lower end. You also saw that you had another 3 more points to spend. You then focused on each of the new titles, and like before, a pop up of the description appeared in your view.

[okay]『The Morphing Tentacle』
You own tentacles that can morph.

『The Efficient Tentacle』
You own tentacles that cost less to summon.

『The Hardened Tentacle』
You own tentacles that can harden.

『Metallum Slayer』
You have slayed an ancient Metallum.[/okay]
"N-nnhnn...!" The girl's face was completely flushed red. She mumbled something, but her words were incoherent. She, along with many of the others seemed completely lost.

"You can call me anything you want, master Jean... Servant is what my other master calls me..." As you moved around, the tentacle girl followed closely, with her own tentacles wrapped around you. Though, her eyes seemed to be as lost as the others, connecting herself to the summoned tentacles. Even without focusing, with so many tentacles all at once doing the same thing, you could almost feel the sensations they were doing.

The metallic texture and firmer consistency of the tentacles were through most of it, and indeed, though not quite completely metallic, it had a chromatic sheen to them, and indeed it was harder and more solid too. Though, given the fact that the contact points of each of the tentacles to their prey was still the same soft and plump texture like the tentacle girl's, one can assume that they had the ability to change. As for the tentacle's tip that had flattened that was engulfing parts of the girl, you noticed that it was able to freely creep around her body quite fluidly. In some instances it was the soft gushy flesh, but in the places that it did not touch a human, it had that chromatic sheen, and almost-metallic-like solidity.

When you asked them what was a metallum, most of them was too far gone to be able to respond, though shades of recognition flashed in the main girl's eyes.

"N-nnhnn...! I'll t-tell y-you, j-just make them st- Mmmmh...!" She said continuing to pant.

pringerbeam

Jean continued to stare at his status screen and contemplated his choices for allocating his points before eventually making his choice, greater physical might would help him if he came into contact with any more of those demons, and putting a point into his wisdom would help reduce his possible weaknesses.  He continued to bask in the sensations from the tentacles as he thought of a name for his servant.  "How does Renenutet sound?  The name doesn't really have that sultry S sound that I was thinking of but back in my world it was the name of a nurturing goddess.  You nurtured me through our master's ministrations so I think it will fit.  Besides, I can just shorten it to Ren if it's too much of a mouthful."  He then wheeled in place back to the girl still restrained by his tentacles.  "Well..."  He was really enjoying the tactile sense they were letting him feel but it was probably time for some answers.  Besides, he still had the rest of the onlookers.  For some reason the tentacles didn't seem as enthusiastic and the touch they expressed wasn't as sensual but Jean had to make the unfortunate choice to sate his thirst for knowledge.  He focused on the tentacles entwining the girl and had them let her down to the stone floor before releasing her.  He instructed the tentacles to leave her alone but otherwise let them do as they wished except for one which he instructed to coil into a stool for him to sit down on.  Taking his seat, he took on a relaxed pose of sitting with one knee pulled up in his hands while his ankle rested on his other knee.  "So, I guess it's twenty questions time.  Where exactly are we and who exactly are you?"

[info]Increasing STR by 2

Increasing WIS by 1[/info]

Throndir

[okay]Jean Valois
Master of the Malevolently Monstrous Menagerie of Madness
Level 38

Condition: Uninjured, Slightly Tired

HP: 122/122
MP: 59/77
STR: 22
DEX: 20
CON: 32
INT: 18
WIS: 13
CHA: 13
MAG: 22

Blessings: Quick Learner, Mana Sensitivity, Translate All, Personal Status, Weight Control, Summon Tentacle[/okay]
"Renenutet... Ren... Yes... Yes... that sounds wonderful." The tentacle girl, now named Ren said huskily. A moment later a notification appeared stating you earned another title.

[okay]You have gained a new 『The Giver of Names』
You have gained +1 INT[/okay]"Ren... Ren. Ren. Ren." Renenutet giggled, and only squeezed you tighter with the tentacles she wrapped around you.

The moment the girl was released, she covered her most sensitive areas, then as you sat down, the tentacle chair behind you morphed a bit, turning itself into an actual chair, parts of it had that metallic sheen, while other parts were still soft and cushioned. It was actually quite comfortable.

"T-that was the most embarrassing thing ever done to me! It's one thing in private, but in front of everyone..." She glared at you, as her eyes had tears in them. "Summoning heroes are sometimes a risk, since you never know who you would get... B-but..."

"Gust! Come to me!" The girl called out, as the same bird you had seen earlier who was staring at everyone flew down, and landed on her shoulder.

"Gust, if he does something funny, beat him up for me!" She shot daggers at you again, but continued. "Anyways, first, please put the others down... Then I will answer all your questions and tell you why we brought you here."

pringerbeam

Jean rested his chin on his fist and looked to the crowd.  "Hmmm...  I'm not too keen on that.  I might need hostages in the immediate future and I can't be having anyone trying to go and deprive my companion of their nutrition."  He tilted his head back to the girl.  "How's about a trade? Every question you answer and I'll let someone go.  Seems more than fair and if everything goes smooth we'll all be out of here in no time."

Throndir

"I can't answer while I'm still naked!" The girl said as she pointed to the pile of clothing that the slimeling was still slowly going through. "Give me one of those first... And I'll accept your condition."