*INTRODUCTORY DEMO RELEASE*

Started by lightspeed15, July 31, 2012, 03:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightspeed15

Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for! The release of the 10-15 minute introductory demo of The Gilded Gauntlet!

QuoteThe first step to installing this demo, is you have to install the Run-Time Package of RPG VX. Luckily, I have a direct link for you!

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/thankyou-rtp-vx

Then once you do that, you can install the introductory demo! The file size is about 46 MB, its definitely not as large as Chapter One, because that is about x3 the size!

Once you download the RTP you can get the game:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wdhof65e5sn6875

Enjoy and be sure to post your reviews on the short intro demo!

Peace to all my homies!  :-*

mrlemke

I got "Invalid or deleted file" from mediafire...  :sweat:

Emperor Wilbers

This HAS been the moment I've been waiting for. I will tell you what I think about it once I'm done.  (panda)

Hasabushi

Same here invalid or deleted file.

lightspeed15

I just clicked my link and the download is starting...try again! :S

mrlemke

The vine to climb over the wall was impossible for me to see. The only reason I knew it was there was because I running to the other side of the wall looking for a door or something.

The courtyard was laggy for me when showing me the guards.

I didn't see the ladder to get to the roof of the house. Same situation as the vine.

Why did the room get darker after lighting it on fire?

Why couldn't I point my finger of doom at the two guards in the house?

The door to Steve's house was really hard to see.

What was the little explosions of light when I find Jaz is gone?

Why would the Sauvites tell Zain to find them when they want the weapon? Logically, they would tell him to be at a certain place by a certain time... or else.

The story is interesting, I'm curious as to the purpose of the "weapon".

lightspeed15

QuoteThe vine to climb over the wall was impossible for me to see. The only reason I knew it was there was because I running to the other side of the wall looking for a door or something.
It's suppose to be hard to see, that's the whole point of it.

QuoteThe courtyard was laggy for me when showing me the guards.
Probably just a performance issue or something.

QuoteI didn't see the ladder to get to the roof of the house. Same situation as the vine.
Same answer to the vine.

QuoteWhy did the room get darker after lighting it on fire?
Usually when something catchers on fire, there is smoke everywhere which makes a room darker and sometimes the electricity goes out.

QuoteWhy couldn't I point my finger of doom at the two guards in the house?
You haven't realized you can use it as a weapon against others. You gain the ability later. Also 'finger of doom'? Lol

QuoteThe door to Steve's house was really hard to see.
It's nighttime. You still found it!

QuoteWhat was the little explosions of light when I find Jaz is gone?
Steven punches you trying to talk some sense into you, I fixed that in the real Chapter One though.

QuoteWhy would the Sauvites tell Zain to find them when they want the weapon? Logically, they would tell him to be at a certain place by a certain time...or else.
They're holding his brother captive so they know he'll come, so they don't have to exhaust resources going after him. Also, they can better ambush him at their place, as long as they're prepared.

QuoteThe story is interesting, I'm curious as to the purpose of the "weapon".
Why, thank you. The story will continue moving along in Chapter One. It will kick off at the end of Chapter One and the main part is basically in Chapter Two. That's what is planned at least

mrlemke

QuoteThe vine to climb over the wall was impossible for me to see. The only reason I knew it was there was because I running to the other side of the wall looking for a door or something.
It's suppose to be hard to see, that's the whole point of it.
I get it being hard to see, but I could not see it at all. If it wasn't for hugging the wall (not intentional, I was trying to go through the gate initially lol) and seeing the dialog, I wouldn't have found the vine.

QuoteWhy did the room get darker after lighting it on fire?
Usually when something catchers on fire, there is smoke everywhere which makes a room darker and sometimes the electricity goes out.
I didn't know there was electricity.  >_< There should be light near the flames though, and a smoke effect that would look pretty sweet.

QuoteWhy would the Sauvites tell Zain to find them when they want the weapon? Logically, they would tell him to be at a certain place by a certain time...or else.
They're holding his brother captive so they know he'll come, so they don't have to exhaust resources going after him. Also, they can better ambush him at their place, as long as they're prepared.
Sorry, I didn't complete the first sentence. I was wondering why they would have him search around when potentially, he may end up not even figuring out where they were. If it wasn't for Steve, he would have nothing to work off of when searching for them.

lightspeed15

Quote from: mrlemke on August 01, 2012, 10:07:03 AM
Sorry, I didn't complete the first sentence. I was wondering why they would have him search around when potentially, he may end up not even figuring out where they were. If it wasn't for Steve, he would have nothing to work off of when searching for them.
Okay, I get what you're saying..but I had to have some way to drive the plot. I mean, it's just part of the game.

mrlemke

Yeah, I dig that. Just throwing an idea out, I don't know what you have planned as far as your back story with the Sauvites(?) but they could be an infamous secret organization, kind of like the Illumnati, where people have heard of them but you unless you know someone you can't place them on a map.