The Elder Scrolls, OH YEAH!

Started by Emperor Wilbers, May 07, 2012, 02:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

WARNING! This is a rant. You've been warned.

I'm not sure if anyone else on here plays Elder Scrolls games, but I know I love them. I just heard that there will be an Elder Scrolls Online Game. (If you haven't heard of Skyrim, then well, you're behind big time). It's coming out in 2013, though. I can't wait! It will feature all of Tamriel, too! Also, I HATE the nerds that've never heard of TES and then buy Skyrim, the latest game, a month after it comes out and then think that they know all there is to know about TES! It's so annoying! They've never even heard of Oblivion, Morrowind, ore even their predecessors! I have played Morrowind, and Skyrim, AND have been a slave to many fansites such as the UESP Wiki, and the Skyrim Coverage Site, and still don't even know everything. I pre-ordered Skyrim a couple months beforehand in so much anticipation. Hopefully TESMMORPG will have great graphics and destroy all other RPGs! HOT DOG I can't WAIT! Hopefully there are'nt a bunch of noobs and hackers, but, all MMORPGs do.

Hasabushi

I'm a fan all the way back the original Elder Scrolls Arena, and I can't tell you how many hours I spent on Elder Scrolls Daggerfall.

Throndir

xD New news to me, if you find trailers, other vids, or more info you should really post them sometime. Would love to see how it looks.

And lets hope the release dates aren't pushed back.

Off topic but I love playing the Morrowind theme song on the piano lol.

Emperor Wilbers

Here's the announcement trailer. It will come out in late 2013 for PCs AND Macs, but obviously, no consoles(why do people even ask that question?). It will feature all of Tamriel. There will be 3 unrevealed factions. The supreme bad guy is daedric prince Molag Bal, God of slavery and other stuff, lol. He is trying to pull Tamriel into his daedric realm called Coldharbour, the usual bad guy stuff.

The Elder Scrolls Online - Announcement Trailer

Emperor Wilbers