Chapter 3: The Dead

Started by Throndir, January 25, 2016, 06:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

~ Day 3 ~

[spoiler=Open/Close for music]http://www.youtube.com/v/aWIE0PX1uXk&autoplay=1
[/spoiler]

The day seemed to have went fast, and when the night finally arrived, it felt as if it had arrived sooner than expected. The moon had shone brightly, breaking through the clouds high above. Its light was piercing as they sneaked out from the night's thick clouds overhead as if the moon itself could not contain them. The moon's rays that burst forth gave the familiar beach an almost otherworldly feeling, showering the entire area with its incandescent glow. Yet instead of beauty, it felt foreign and strange as if something wasn't quite right. Indeed, if you were to describe it, something was wrong. The view, the light of the moon, the silence of the night, the song of the winds and oceans, the dancing of the swaying trees, the barrenness of it all only served to remind you of one thing. It was the fact that you along with the others were stranded on the deserted island. Would there be any saviors? How long would we last? How many others made it? Those questions continued to echo in your mind regardless of the serenity the night seemed to want to bring.

Yet, while the sight was there, it was still a breath-taking view. Albeit marred with the feelings of somber-lost that hung heavily. But that beauty, for what it was worth, suddenly changed when morning came.

The sun's morning light bathed across the entire beach, but unlike the day before, there was an imperfection to its usual state containing sand aplenty, various small pebbles, and waves that continued to reshape and reform the beachhead. Along with the debris that had already littered the area, there was something more disturbing.

Bodies. Dotted across the beach in varying intervals. They were bloated, unrecognizable, though wore the average clothing you expected to see someone wear in any town or city. Yet, this wasn't in a town or city. It was in the middle of nowhere; on a deserted island no less. And most importantly, they were
dead.

The question that rung in everyone's mind was simple, yet its answer wasn't something that be so easily found.

How many died?

Letina, Vinny, Kram, and Aivil
The night had been hard on your group. Although Vinny had provided the bulk of everyone's food for the day, it was still a meager dinner when the day had ended. This morning you felt the stirrings of your stomach growl, along with your thirst unquenched. You can tell that the rest of your party was in a similar state.

Daniel and Sigon
Daniel arrived home late the night before. But from this Sigon had found out about the group to the south. You didn't quite have any supplies left - the result of feeding two grown adults, but you were confident that more could be found again today. It would have been a more hopeful day today if not for the bodies washed up on the shore.

Lynne and Garret
Many times during the night Garret's breathing would become irregular, and it was then that Lynne would momentarily wake up and continue to treat the injured man back to health. She worked most of the evening and night feeding the unconscious man slowly. Nursing him back to health was a priority, and even though the trainer's Pokemon were there to help, it would have been far likely that he would have been among the corpses.

When the morning came Garret was still unconscious.

QuoteEveryone to roll survival.

Log
[spoiler]+1 Food to Dan for fully resolving.
+1 Food and +2 Water for Vinny for fully resolving.
+1 Food to Kram for fully resolving.
Assuming Dan shared his food/water with Sigon.
Assuming Vinny shares food/water with Letina/Kram/Aivil in that order.
-1 Food and -1 Water deducted for everyone. Check the Status section to determine how hungry/thirsty you are.
Those who are hungry/thirsty on day start takes damage.
Kram takes 13 damage.
Garret takes 10 damage.
Lynne takes 11 damage.
Aivil takes 12 damage.
Everyone heals 1 injury, including Pokemon.
Everyone heals, including Pokemon that is left out of their Pokeballs. Assuming everyone's injured Pokemon are left out.[/spoiler]

Daily Survival - Day 3
[spoiler]Daniel:
Garret:
Kram:
Letina:
Sigon:
Vinny:
Lynne:
Aivil:[/spoiler]

Total Survival
[spoiler]Daniel: 33
Garret: 0
Kram: 8
Letina: 3
Sigon: 1
Vinny: 40
Lynne: 16
Aivil: 8[/spoiler]

Resources
[spoiler]Daniel
Food: 0
Water: 0
Shelter: Decent 2 Person Shelter (16 completion)
Misc: +0 Soil Quality Mound

Garret
Shelter: Bad 1 Person Shelter (9 completion)
Items: Damaged Old Rod, Damaged First Aid Kit
Misc: 3 treeful of logs (+5 completion bonus to shelter)

Kram
Shelter: Bad 4-person Shelter (24 completion)
Items: Damaged Tent, Damaged Water Filter

Letina
Items: Damaged Tent, Damaged Sleeping Bag, Damaged Water Filter

Sigon
Food: 1
Shelter: Decent 2 Person Shelter (16 completion)

Vinny

Lynne
Items: Damaged Tent

Aivil
Items: Damaged Pokedex[/spoiler]

Action Points Drained
[spoiler]Daniel: 0
Kram: 0
Letina: 0
Sigon: 0
Vinny: 0
Lynne: 0
Aivil: 0[/spoiler]

Damage Taken and Status
[spoiler]Daniel Rask: 0,
Kram Niawt: 0, 2 injuries (-1 SATK, -1 SDEF), very thirsty
Letina Rae Deslegeech: 0, 1 injuries (-1 DEF), thirsty
Vinny Drechsler: 0,
Garret "Grey" Miles: 59, unconscious 4 injuries (-2 DEF, -2 SATK), hungry, very thirsty
Kathos Sigon: 0, 2 injuries (-1 ATK, -1 DEF), thirsty
Lynne Lockley: 0, 1 injuries (-1 SATK), very thirsty
[spoiler]Honeydew: 0,
Webzy: 0, paralyzed
Deckard: 0, 1 injury (-SATK)
Ruby: 0, 1 injuries (-SDEF)[/spoiler]

Aivil: 0, 1 injuries (-1 ATK), hungry, very thirsty
[/spoiler]

Half-Hour Rests Used
Garret: 16
Kram: 6
Lynne: 4
[spoiler]Honeydew: 8,
Webzy: 0
Deckard: 11
Ruby: 15[/spoiler]

Aivil: 4[/spoiler]

Custom Rulings
[spoiler]
  • Hunger status: Hungry (-2 to all accuracy and skill check rolls), Very Hungry (-4 to rolls), Starving (-6 to rolls)
  • Thirst status: Thirsty (-2 to rolls), Very Thirsty (-4 to rolls), Dehydrated (-6 to rolls)
  • Each injury adds +2 hours to actions in the day, and -1 to any Body skill (Acrobatics, Athletics, Combat, Intimidate, Stealth, and Survival)
  • One Survival check per day required, related with how you fare within that day over all.
  • Limits on what could be found on a single day regardless of how often you try.
  • Roll normally, I can add these modifiers myself as they're custom rules.
  • If started new day as this specific status:
  • Hungry, then lose 1/8 HP
  • Very Hungry, then lose 2/8 HP
  • Starving, then lose 3/8 HP
  • Thirsty, then lose 1/5 HP
  • Very Thirsty, then lose 2/5 HP
  • Dehydrated, then lose 3/5 HP
Actions and Time Spent
[spoiler]Note, this list is not exhaustive, and I'll be adding to them as players get creative on what they want to spend their day doing. Also note these are rough times, and I may change any of these depending on situation.
  • Scavenging the beach = 4 hours
  • Scavenging nearby forested areas = 4 hours
  • Sleep = 8 hours (to gain hp bonus rest)
  • Island expedition (one way) = 8 hours
  • Island expedition (there and back again) = 16 hours
  • Building camp = 12 hours
  • Fishing = 4 hours
  • Fire building and maintenance = 4 hours
  • Extended rest = 4 hours
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Oath

[spoiler=Survival roll]
[info]Using 5 karma to add 1d6. Will resolve.
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6+1 : 4, 4, 2 + 1, total 11[/blockquote]

Fellow Rabbit

Vinny's Survival[blockquote]Rolled 4d6+6 : 5, 6, 1, 6 + 6, total 24[/blockquote]

Sigon's Survival[blockquote]Rolled 1d6+1 : 3 + 1, total 4[/blockquote]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Oath

Lynne Lockley
[/size]

[spoiler=Click for music]
http://youtube.com/v/r4Lg_dsPNzs&autoplay=1
[/spoiler]

The new day brought even more horror to the island. Lynne saw during the night as she kept waking up to tend to the unconscious man that bodies had begun washing ashore. By daybreak, the number was far more than Lynne could ever imagine. So many poor souls died a painful death in the water trying to escape the St. Jude. Perhaps she was luckier than she knew, being able to make it to shore relatively unharmed. She was extremely thirsty, and had no food. Stuff was not going great for her. Her Pokemon could tell that she wasn't feeling so great either. They kept looking at her with worry in their eyes.

Lynne had to do the unthinkable. She would never have wanted to do this in her lifetime, but it seemed like it would be needed for her survival. She looked at her Pokemon, each one individually. "Guys... I don't really want to have to ask this of you, but you know things are going bad. Honeydew, can you go out to search for fresh water?  Ruby... Webzy... Deckard... Can you three go out into the beach and search the washed up bodies? We need supplies badly and I can't really walk that much right now. It hurt her to ask this of her Pokemon, but what choice did she have?

The Pokemon looked at her, clearly reluctant to undertake such a disgusting task. But they seemed to understand that Lynne was in a bad spot and wanted to be able to help her. Solemnly they scoured the beach, looking for items that could be of use. Lynne did the best she could to tend to the boy that she had found washed ashore. Perhaps the only other living person on the island, as far as she was concerned. She couldn't let him die.

In the afternoon she did her best to gather her strength to make it to the shore to fish.  Hopefully she could catch something to eat, because without food or water, she definitely wouldn't last long.

[spoiler]
[info] Lynne doing things:
Command, if needed : [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+3 : 5, 2, 2 + 3, total 12[/blockquote]
Charm, if needed : [blockquote]Rolled 4d6+3 : 4, 4, 3, 3 + 3, total 17[/blockquote]
Fishing rolls : [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 12, total 12[/blockquote]

Pokemon are doing things.

Ruby: Searching bodies
Perception: [blockquote]Rolled 4d6+1 : 1, 5, 4, 1 + 1, total 12[/blockquote]
Focus: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]
Stealth: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 4, 3 + 1, total 8[/blockquote]

Deckard: Searching bodies
Perception : [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]
Focus : [blockquote]Rolled 3d6 : 5, 6, 6, total 17[/blockquote]
Stealth : [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 5, 3 + 1, total 9[/blockquote]

Webzy: Searching bodies
Perception : [blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
Focus : [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]
Stealth: [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+2 : 1, 5, 2 + 2, total 10[/blockquote]

Honeydew: Looking for water
Perception : [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]
Stealth : [blockquote]Rolled 4d6 : 1, 3, 6, 6, total 16[/blockquote]
[/info][/spoiler]

Mysticsage

[info]
Survival check
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 2d6-1 : 6, 4 - 1, total 9
5 karma for an extra 1d6

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

[info]Garret's karma usage resolved.[/info]

Linwelin

[blockquote]Daniel Survival Roll:  4d6+2 : 3, 6, 6, 6 + 2, total 23[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Dan woke to another bright day on the beach, which would have been a grand state if not for the situation. He'd seen the situation at the camp to the south, and knew he was going to have to work hard. He was also not enthusiastic about the presence of Vinny. The man meant well, and Dan certainly didn't wish that he'd died. Nothing could be further from the truth. But his illogical nature made him troublesome to deal with, and being present would most likely upset Thistle even more. Still, he was a sturdy man, and could definitely be helpful.

He turned to see Sigon, a name he'd only finally learned last night, just getting up as well. "Good morning, Sigon. Once you're ready, we'll be moving camp to be closer to the other group. Luckily our current setup is easy to move." Dan immediately began packing up his supplies, and managed to clean the camp is around an hour. Once the load was secured, he began the march down the shoreline to meet up with the rest of the survivors. It was then that he saw the sight he'd never wanted to see, even though he expected it. Bodies. Death bodies everywhere, lining the shore and cresting in the waves. It was an awful sight, and certainly didn't smell much better. He walked closer to the water, checking for any possibly survivors as he went, but none were there. Only death.

Upon arriving at the camp, instead of building shelter, he filled his pot full of salt water again and got the attention of everyone there, especially those that would be staying in camp for the day. "Everyone, I'm going to show you how to get pure water from salt water. Please pay attention, because I'll need someone manning this for the day so we all can have fresh water." The ranger began going through the process of desalination, showing how the smaller pot should be located right under the handle of the upside-down cover. Once the setup was complete and boiling, Daniel spoke up again. "This process should take around 3 hours to complete, and yields around 2 days' supply of water for a single person. Keeping this going throughout a 12 hour day, we should get enough water for 8 people, which covers us and maybe any future survivors."

Once Daniel is assured that someone is manning the desalination, he announces the rest of his plan. "I don't know if any of you have gone to the shore today, but I recommend you do not if you don't have an iron stomach. Plainly stated, the wreckage has reached the shore. And I don't mean the just the ship. I would like someone to come with me to search the shore further south for the afternoon. It's the third day since the wreck, and anyone who has lived until now has only today before thirst gets to them. I want to save whoever I can, and would appreciate help in case I need to carry someone."

From there, Dan, along with whoever follows him, begins searching the shore to the south, as well as checking bodies for useful supplies. With an amazing stroke of luck, he stumbles upon a decent quality fishing rod early on, but otherwise, the rest was still to be seen. Dan also keeps his eye out for any signs of Pokemon. If he could get a native sort, it would be incredibly helpful.

QuoteThis is how I'm adding the Good Rod Dan got to my inventory in survival. It was karma money after all, so it's like I spent karma for good luck :P

Searching for signs of Pokemon is part of survival, so I'll have that be part of my daily roll.

Rolling perception in following post.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Linwelin

[blockquote]Dan's Perception:  3d6+2 : 5, 4, 2 + 2, total 13[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Ella

Letina's Survival [blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 6, 6 - 2, total 10[/blockquote]

Throndir

Throndir

Lynne
Your Pokemon obeyed, albeit hesitantly. Ruby and Deckard knew the urgency of the mission and they proceeded with exploring the beach as well as scavenging the bodies. Webzy however, wouldn't budge as it made whining noises. You could push her however if you needed.

While two of your Pokemon began searching, you proceeded in attempting to fish. Even though you had spent a couple hours attempting, it doesn't seem as if any fish wanted to bite. You continued to care for Garret however, taking care of his cold sweat, and feeding him when you had extra food or water.

[info]You can roll Command again to push Webzy. Resolving your Pokemon's scavenging later.[/info]Daniel (and possibly Sigon)
It didn't take very long packing up everything and moving camp. Aside from the shelter which was primarily made of the local flora and readily available materials, the bulk of setting the shelter up have been building and putting it together. As you grabbed what supplies and equipment you had left, you made the journey southwards again, towards the group that Daniel had mentioned previously.

The march took about three hours altogether, travelling with all the supplies was tiresome, but it definitely beat trudging through the thick jungles. You stayed near the coast and beach, keeping an eye out for anything that might be of use or interest, eventually however, you see an interesting sight. Four Wingull were swooping in and attacking something on the beach. It was still too far to notice what exactly however.

Using Dan's Perception from previous post
You realize that the four Wingull were attacking a lone Krabby. You were still far from them, and you could possibly avoid detection if you circled around.

QuoteDecided the island is 21 by 21 miles.

Daily Survival - Day 3
[spoiler]Daniel: 23 (not fully resolved)
Garret: 14 -4 (injuries) -2 (hungry) -4 (very thirsty) = 4
Kram: ?
Letina: 10 -1 (injuries) -4 (very thirsty) = 5
Sigon: 4 -2 (injuries) -2 (thirsty) = 0
Vinny: 24 (not fully resolved)
Lynne: 11 -1 (injuries) -4 (very thirsty) = 6
Aivil: ?[/spoiler]

Total Survival
[spoiler]Daniel: 56
Garret: 4
Kram: 8
Letina: 8
Sigon: 1
Vinny: 64
Lynne: 22
Aivil: 8[/spoiler]

Resources
[spoiler]Daniel
Shelter: Decent 2 Person Shelter (16 completion, left at NE camp.)
Misc: +0 Soil Quality Mound

Garret
Items: Damaged Old Rod, Damaged First Aid Kit
Misc: 3 treeful of logs (+5 completion bonus to shelter)

Kram
Items: Damaged Tent, Damaged Water Filter

Letina
Items: Damaged Tent, Damaged Sleeping Bag, Damaged Water Filter

Sigon
Food: 1
Shelter: Decent 2 Person Shelter (16 completion, left at NE camp.)

Vinny

Lynne
Items: Damaged Tent

Aivil
Items: Damaged Pokedex[/spoiler]

Action Points Drained
Kram: 0
Lynne: 0
Aivil: 0[/spoiler]

Damage Taken and Status
[spoiler]Daniel Rask: 0,
Kram Niawt: 0, 2 injuries (-1 SATK, -1 SDEF), very thirsty
Letina Rae Deslegeech: 0, 1 injuries (-1 DEF), thirsty
Vinny Drechsler: 0,
Garret "Grey" Miles: 59, unconscious 4 injuries (-2 DEF, -2 SATK), hungry, very thirsty
Kathos Sigon: 0, 2 injuries (-1 ATK, -1 DEF), thirsty
Lynne Lockley: 0, 1 injuries (-1 SATK), very thirsty
[spoiler]Honeydew: 0,
Webzy: 0, paralyzed
Deckard: 0, 1 injury (-SATK)
Ruby: 0, 1 injuries (-SDEF)[/spoiler]

Aivil: 0, 1 injuries (-1 ATK), hungry, very thirsty
[/spoiler]

Half-Hour Rests Used
Garret: 16
Kram: 6
Lynne: 4
[spoiler]Honeydew: 8,
Webzy: 0
Deckard: 11
Ruby: 15[/spoiler]

Aivil: 4[/spoiler]

Custom Rulings
[spoiler]
  • Hunger status: Hungry (-2 to all accuracy and skill check rolls), Very Hungry (-4 to rolls), Starving (-6 to rolls)
  • Thirst status: Thirsty (-2 to rolls), Very Thirsty (-4 to rolls), Dehydrated (-6 to rolls)
  • Each injury adds +2 hours to actions in the day, and -1 to any Body skill (Acrobatics, Athletics, Combat, Intimidate, Stealth, and Survival)
  • One Survival check per day required, related with how you fare within that day over all.
  • Limits on what could be found on a single day regardless of how often you try.
  • Roll normally, I can add these modifiers myself as they're custom rules.
  • If started new day as this specific status:
  • Hungry, then lose 1/8 HP
  • Very Hungry, then lose 2/8 HP
  • Starving, then lose 3/8 HP
  • Thirsty, then lose 1/5 HP
  • Very Thirsty, then lose 2/5 HP
  • Dehydrated, then lose 3/5 HP
Actions and Time Spent
[spoiler]Note, this list is not exhaustive, and I'll be adding to them as players get creative on what they want to spend their day doing. Also note these are rough times, and I may change any of these depending on situation.
  • Scavenging the beach = 4 hours
  • Scavenging nearby forested areas = 4 hours
  • Sleep = 8 hours (to gain hp bonus rest)
  • Island expedition (one way) = 8 hours
  • Island expedition (there and back again) = 16 hours
  • Building camp = 12 hours
  • Fishing = 4 hours
  • Fire building and maintenance = 4 hours
  • Extended rest = 4 hours
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Zultar

[spoiler]Aivil's Surv Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6-2 : 3, 4, 1 - 2, total 6[/blockquote]
Kram's Surv Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+4 : 3, 4 + 4, total 11[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Oath

Lynne Lockley

Lynne looked at her Spinarak, taking note of the reluctance. "It's alright Webzy. Can you go off into the woods and look for fruits and berries instead? That would help too. Make sure Honeydew doesn't get into too much trouble!" She rubbed Webzy on the head and smiled weakly. She couldn't blame the poor Pokemon, she was asking a lot of them.
[spoiler]
[info]Webzy is now looking for fruit trees/berries instead.[/info]
[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Garrett's Pokemon left their homes and were disheartend by the seeming lack of improvement. Their state only got worse as they saw or in some cases had to swim around the corpses of others. However Kora soon seemed to tkae charge talking to the others and helping to steal their resolve for the sake of their master. Now was not the time to give into their fear, they had someone who needed them to work hard to keep going. So they began setting out two tasks they thought would help in the long run. They knew that Grey needed both food and water first and foremost so they began searching for that.

[spoiler=pokemon actions][info]Hiro looks for coconut and fruit from the nearby trees
spending 5 karma to get a 1d6 bonus
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6 : 5, 4, 2, total 11[/blockquote]

athletics to pick it
[blockquote]Rolled 4d6 : 4, 1, 4, 2, total 11[/blockquote]

Kora Dives underwater to catch fish and other edibles
perception
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6 : 1, 1, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

combat to catch food
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6+1 : 4, 4, 2 + 1, total 11[/blockquote]

Himiko begins collecting as much luggage as possible floating in the water before it floats out to sea
I assume there is a ton so just athletics
add 1d6 for 5 karma
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

[/info][/spoiler]

[info]Grey begins dreaming look for side thread in the future[/info]