Chapter 2: Storm's Aftermath

Started by Throndir, January 15, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zultar

T-there has to be people looking for us. W-Wouldn't they search for survivors? Isn't that the right thing to do? The rescue team wouldn't just abandon us. Would they? Were not dead, and were still alive, Vinny's doing work and Kram's recovering and I think were finding plenty of supplies to live off of. We could survive for a long time. We could probably live here for years off the debris the ship's giving, a whole crew's worth for us to scavenge. If that turns up we could always plant something, water it daily, and grow food on our own farm right? But then we'd have to till the land and tend to it everyday. I'm sure Vinny and Kram would be up for the task. If that doesn't work, we might just starve to death. To be honest I don't see us being saved by anyone else other than someone out there who just happens upon us. Getting out through the ocean back to society is out of the question considering the only boat material I could see is wood from the tropical trees, and worst, I don't think we have an axe or anything to cut it with. The debris from the ship is sadly too lackluster for us to do anything with it, maybe with all the debris we could mash up something together, but that would be demanding much more effort for a slightly better material to work with, it's not viable, no realistic, unrealistic. Ahh, I wanna go home right now, what am I even doing here? I just want to sleep in my warm, comfy bed around my homely walls and ceilings, I want to eat not for survival but for my own pleasure, I want to eat a proper meal with my grandparents, Why'd the boat have to named St. Jude anyways? It's because the boat name sounds so much like a certain traitor in a book that it was bound to sink. The only way for a possible rescue is if a rescue team keeps searching the waters around here aimlessly until they arrive here, that's the only sensible thing that could happen, but what if this place isn't known, this island, or worst these waters? What if no one knows where we are? Perhaps that's why it might be taking any rescue boats awhile to get here, right? No, we shouldn't be too far from where the cruise sank, so they should easily be able to find us. Yeah, that's right, there's no way that were actually lost because the explorers and adventurers who first came to these places long ago have already done their job mapping it. There must be thousands of copies of those maps, and it won't be long until someone finds it and makes their way here. I̚'͝m̔ ̂s̛u͗r̈́e̎ ͠ît̃'̎s̈ ̈́j̓u̾s̏t̆ ̎m̂ŷ ͆i̓m̉p͝ãt͌i͑ĕn̎c̿e͆,̏ ̀b̉űt͋ ̚I͑ ̀j͂ús̓t͑ ̾ĉa͊n̕'̀t̏ ̕g͠e̒t͝ ̏i͆t̿ ̂o̒ǔt͠ ̍o̐f̔ ́m̓y̐ ̐m̀i̕n̏d̂.̍ ̃Ǹò,̓ ̊n̈ŏ,̚ ̅t͂h̔e̓y̏'̅l̄l̽ ̍s̎ưr̆ë́l͋y̚ ͆c̚o͘m͠e̒,̛ ͝ẗh͒e͗y͌ ̔h̄a̅v̄e͝ ̂t̿ỏ,̓ ͗h̕ȁl̈f́ ̓t̾ḧ́e̓ ̈́w͆o̾r̐l̛d͌'͗ś'͘ ͝p̿r͐o̓b̊ăb͛ĺy̐ ̈s͝e͘e̊i̿n̾g̔ ͌t̂h̿i͑s̏ ͂a̕s̈ ͂ä́ ̍t̉ȑa̽g͑e̛d̄y̓ ̐s̋e͝e̓ȉn̏g͘ ̏a͛s͂ ̆a̚ ͛c̑r̛u̒i͐s̓ē ̇w̔i̾t͒h͝ ̓s͂o̕ ̈m̕ưc̅h͘ ́p̄e͋o̊p͗l̂e̎ ̾s̛a̋n̅ḱ,͝ ̐s͐ò ̾ťh͐ẽr̛e͠ ̊ĥa̛s͌ ͑t͠o̒ ̚b͊e͆ ̎ȧn̑ ͑úp̈́r͐o̅ãr͊ ͛g̏o̅i͒n͊g̚.̒ ͘A̐l̂l͠ ̒t̉h́o̊s͌e̔ ͠l͒o͌s͠t́ ͝ìn̽ ͂t̃h͂ẻ ̿s͗èa͊,͊ ̆w̒h̒e̓r͊e͘ ̅c̚o͗űl͂d͋ ̉t̀h͝ë́ÿ́ ̍b̂e̊?͘ ̒B̽e͝c̈́a̎u̿s̐e̛ ̽e͒v̉e͐r̒y͛ö́n͊ě ̀c̐än̈́'͂t̀ ͛h̏a̅v̅e͝ ̌d͝i͌e̽d͝,̃ ̚t̾ḣa̕t̃ ̓ẁö́u̇l̃d͛ ̿b̌e̽ ̃i̎m̐p̓ős̎s͛i͝b͝l̐e͊ ̾r̔i̓g̿h̐t͝?͝ ̎I̎'͒m̓ ̂s̍ùr̀e͘ ̊e̎v̾e̓r͠y̏ón͠e͠ ̓w͝ās̄ ͂åb̂l̈e̓ ̈́t̀ŏ ̃g̅èt̚ ̽òǘt͝ ̏ǐn̋ ̀t̎h̊e̓ ̿p̋án͘i͑c̆,͊ ̆a̿f͊t̔ë́r̿ ͗a͑l̾l̐,̋ ̕b̀ȍa̕t͘s̔ ̕h͆àv̕e͋ ̈s̏àf͛ë́t̄y̑ ̛m͑ȅåśu͠r̄ë́s̏ ̍f͝õr͆ ͊ä́ ̅r͛e̽ás͑ŏn̔,̛ ̈́r̋i̚g͛h̚ẗ́?͆ ͒N̅ơ,̊ ͋d̎o͐n̔'͌t̒ ͠t̾e̾l͘l̓ ͒m̒ě.͊.̕.̚t̿ḧe̅ ̒s̿ǔr͝v͋i͝v͗o͘r̉s̄,͛ ̈́t̆h̚e͆ ̍p̚a̽s̒s̓e̚ńg͑ėr̓s̃,̈́ ́t͗h͋e͊ȳ ͂m̋u̚s͑t̍'̂v̌e̊ ͊m̔ǎd̛e͗ ̿ȉt̀ ̎o͠n̽ ̒s̍h̆o̅ȑe̋ ́b́ÿ́ ̓ěv̛ēn͌t͛u͐ál̐l̈́y͑ ̀d̅r̾ȉf̎t̊i͗n̚g̍ ̐t̽o̾ ̊t̃ḧ́e͐ ̚i̐s̈l̆a̚n͆d͝,̽ ̒s͆o̽ ͛e̽v̌e̛řy͑o̕n̓ẽ'͠s̍ ̆a̋l̀i̚v͛ē,͗ ͝r̎ĭg̿h̋t͝?̃ ̈R͂i͊g̏h̊ẗ́!͝?̒ ͂T́h̎ȃt̐ ̓ḣä́s͌ ̈́t͝ǒ ̌b̀e̎ ̓r͊i͂g͘h͂t̕!̃ ̇I̅ ͝ċa͑n͆'͝ẗ́ ̍b̅ĕ ̃ẁr̅o̿n̓g̚,̈́ ̇t̀h̃èy̒'́r̈e̔ ̊a̎l̆l͝ ́a̔l̓ĩv̏ë́ ̋ãǹd̍ ̂ít͂'̿s̐ ͛j̅u̎s̍t̋ ͑m̄y̏ ̕i̐m̓a͂g͊ǐn̓àẗḯo͝n̿ ̅t̋h̔a̽t̏ ̓e͒v̚e̍r͆y͘ǒn̒e̕ ͌d́i̿ěd́!͊ ͐N͝ö ͂o͝n͊é ͌d͝i̍e̍d̊!͘ ́Ĩ ͋w̕ĩs͂h̄ ̕s̎ȏm̌ë́o͝n̏ȅ ̃ẁo̕úl̑d̀ ́a̚n̋šẃe̿r͘ ̏m̈è,̆ ̍s̛o͝m̏ẻơn̈e̅ ͐j̽u̓s͐t̽!͋-͂ ́w͑áìt̊,͛ ̎ẃḧ́ȁt̓ ͑i̋f̈́ ̉t͐h̑e̛y͐ ͑s̓ä́ẅ́ ̎a̍l̈l͒ ͒t̾h̕e̋ ̒d̔-̔d̈́ēa͋d̑ ̛b̿-́b́u̔-͘b͋o̊d̽i̊e͛s͗ ͂a͐r̀o͌ùn̆d͑ ̃t͐h̛ȅ ̈s̛h̒íp̎ ͝a͝n̽d̉ ͆a͐s͌s̈ùm̅ěd̽ ̊ål͐l͑ ̉o̍f̅ ̒u͛s̄ ̈d̅-́d͐īe̒d̿!̍?̽ I̷ ̷c̶o̷u̷l̶d̴ ̷s̷e̷e̴ ̵h̴o̴w̸ ̸s̵o̴m̷e̴o̶n̸e̶ ̵m̴i̵g̷h̸t̴ ̶m̵̧̪̘̗̗͎̮͎̥̹͎͜a̵̧̡͔͎͓̻̞͚̦͉̲̱k̸̡̢̼̝̬͍̘̯̭̙̮͜e̵̦͈̯̩̝̥͕̖̭͚͜͜ ̸̧̯̫̫̭̰̬̫̫͓̹̙t̸̘̗͍̺̤̲͎̪̺̘̖̹h̶̨̨̰̼̮͎̹̦̱̤͇ͅa̸̢̹̳̹̪̩͉̯̰̜̟ͅt̶̜̟̹͍͓̲̹̟̤̦̣̘ ̸̧̢̠͓̟̣̟̗͈̞̺̪ą̵̻̺̰̹̯̼̹͍͍ͅͅş̸̟̭̭͖͈̬͇̳͕̮̘s̶͍̠̗͕̟̲͍͉̙̘͉͜ṳ̸̢̢͔̪̞̮̭̰̩̟̻m̷̢͙͙̹̺̫͈̼͖̗̻͜p̵̨̪̬̫͉̥̗̠̭̫̥͎ț̸̝͖͓͈̣͕̺̳͖̬ͅi̴̭̬͚̱̖͔͍̞̞͔̻ͅo̷̡̗̲̥͉̲̫̣̟̺̱͔n̶̰̼̟͕͙̱̘͎̱̝̗ͅ ̷a̵f̷t̷e̶r̴ ̶s̶e̴e̵i̷n̴g̵ ̶a̷l̸l̵ ̵t̷h̶e̸ ̴b̴-̷b̵l̸o̵o̴d̸ ̷i̴n̵ ̴t̷h̵e̷ ̴w̷a̶t̷e̶r̶s̵ ̷b̷u̶t̴-̸ ̷n̶o̵ ̷t̴h̶a̸t̴ ̶m̶e̴a̴n̷s̵ ̸t̵h̵a̸t̴ ̶p̵e̷o̴p̷l̷e̸ ̴d̶i̸e̴d̴,̵ ̴t̶h̶e̶y̸ ̷m̷u̴s̶t̵'̸v̴e̸ ̸b̵e̵e̵n̸ ̷i̵n̷j̶u̸r̷e̸d̵,̸ ̴j̶u̴s̴t̷ ̷m̷i̵n̸o̶r̸ ̴i̴n̶j̴u̴r̷i̶e̸s̸.̸ ̵I̸n̷j̴u̶r̵i̵e̸s̸ ̵f̸r̷o̸m̷ ̴s̵o̵ ̷m̶u̷c̶h̴ ̶p̶e̸o̴p̷l̶e̴ ̷t̵h̵a̵t̸ ̴t̶h̷e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̸a̴s̸ ̷e̴n̵o̶u̷g̶h̶ ̵b̷-̵b̶l̸o̵o̷d̴ ̵t̴o̶ ̸m̴a̸k̵e̶ ̸t̶h̴e̸ ̷w̸a̸t̵e̴r̷ ̸a̶̶̶̹͈ ̴̴̴̨̦l̵̶̵̡̖i̶̶̸̩̝t̷̸̴̜͍ţ̵̸̵̥l̷̵̴̫̺ȩ̶̶̵̲ ̷̴̸̭̖r̵̷̷͖̳-̷̴̶̨͇r̷̴̵̲̭e̴̷̴̱̪d̴̴̴̟̦,̶̶̸̤͉ ̶̸̸̧̘ỵ̴̶̶̨ȩ̵̴̴̮a̶̸̷̩͚ḥ̴̷̴͇ ̵̸̴̗͜i̴̴̴̜͎t̵̷̸͕̯ ̵̸̷͍̫m̶̵̷̲͍ṳ̶̶̶͎s̷̵̴̻͚t̶̵̴̨̫ ̶̷̷̱̯b̶̴̵̝̯e̶̴̷̗ͅ ̸̵̴͉̩t̵̸̸̜͕h̷̸̵̻̬a̷̴̶͕̦t̷̵̶̝̣!̷̴̴̟̱ ̴̴̴̹͕Ŗ̷̶̵̢-̷̴̷̯͔Ṟ̴̸̴ͅI̸̶̴̜̳G̸̷̸͓̲ẖ̸̴̸̬ț̵̴̸͓!̶̸̵͈̤?̷̷̸͚ͅ ̶C̶̴̵̼͇͗̊a̷̵̷̱̅͜͝l̶̶̵͖̳͛͋m̸̶̴̙̘͗̂ ̷̴̷͚̠̓̐d̶̷̶̠̠̑͒ȯ̷̷̷̖͝ͅw̴̵̵͔̟̓̈́ṅ̸̵̵̙̤̚ ̴̶̷̧̙̓͆c̷̷̸̭̠̈́̀ḁ̶̸̵͔̋̕ľ̴̸̷̢̻̇m̴̵̷̩̭̎̔ ̶̷̴̱̎̀͜D̷̵̴͖̭͐͘o̷̶̸̢̩̽̚W̸̴̴̜͓̓̋n̸̴̷̘͈͗̚ ̴̴̷͚̣̽̿Ç̷̸̶̛̦͂A̴̴̸͔͈̿͠Ḻ̸̴̶̩̌̀M̶̷̵̢̼͂̀ ̷̴̷̢͈̀̂D̸̴̴̞̹̉͝A̴̷̵̱̹̎͠W̷̷̷̰͍̉͛n̸̸̵̹͍̎͝-̵̷̴̦͕̇̀,̸̵̸̡͉̉̅ ̸̸̵̨̝͒͝b̷̷̷͈̤̽͒r̵̶̵͖̦̈́̐ë̸̵̷̡̨͝ȁ̶̸̶̬̘͝t̵̶̶̥̤̾̎h̷̸̷̰̗̀̂ē̷̴̴͇͇͝ ̶̷̵̩̦̈̕ḇ̷̶̵̘͛͘r̶̵̶̢̤̾̀ě̷̴̸̳̏ͅą̴̵̴̩̾́t̴̵̸̨̹̂̋h̵̵̸͕̜̉͒ ̴̵̶̣̙̈͠b̸̵̶̜̺͑͑R̷̶̸̗̱̒̒E̵̵̷̩̻̿̈́a̵̴̵͖͈̒͠T̴̷̸͙̘̈́̔h̵̷̴̟̤́̈ ̸̴̸̙̪͆̎E̶̶̴̖̝͒̆T̵̴̷̟͖͛̔H̷̷̸̨̼͋̍E̴̷̷̺̱̎̋r̶̷̴͙͖̂̃b̷̴̷̨̩̽̕h̸̴̷͓͎͂̉ ̸̶̶̲̯̑͝A̵̸̶̜̦͌͋Ḥ̷̶̸̗̈́͝r̸̶̴̗̩͗̄h̷̵̷͇̬̑̔,̵̴̵͇̭͌̏ ̸̴̸̞̻̎̇é̷̵̸̪͚̽v̸̶̸̧̦̽̃e̵̴̷̡̯̊͝r̸̴̷̩̣̂̋ý̸̴̵̢̘̃o̶̴̷̬̪̕͠n̵̵̸̡͖̏̎ḙ̸̴̸͍̈́͝ṯ̷̶̷̲̑̇h̸̸̴͈̦̀́i̸̵̶̠̭͊̎ņ̶̶̵̡̆͘g̴̴̷͕͓͌͝s̷̴̸̖̔́͜ ̴̴̷̙̐̃ͅg̷̶̷̝̫̾̉>̴̴̷̯̰̿̐ŏ̷̶̸͔͠ͅn̸̶̸͙̗̎̑n̶̸̵̪̜̔̚a̶̴̷̞͇͐͘ ̴̶̴̫̱̓̋b̵̶̵̡̠͌͠e̴̷̶̤͎͋̿ ̶̵̷̡̞́̿f̸̷̶̜̺͂̚ì̶̶̶͔̺̍n̵̷̷̢̳̿̊e̶̴̴͚̯̓̎ ̴̵̵̧̖͊̑f̵̶̸̨̬̀̔i̸̷̴͕̔́͜n̷̵̶̲̗͊́ë̴̴̴̗́̎ͅ ̷̵̷͓͕̓̌F̵̸̷̮͓̔͊i̸̴̴͖̠̓͝n̴̴̸̜̜͛̒ẹ̵̵̷̢͋̅,̶̷̴̣͔͂̓ ̷̶̴̫̮̽͌h̴̷̸̖͇̆̇-̵̷̵̧̭̑͗H̶̷̶͍͉̀͒ĕ̷̴̸̢͉̚l̵̵̷͉̳̇̚p̴̷̴̳̣̒̐S̸̶̸̬̩̔̑ ̶̵̵͕̗͐̓g̵̶̶̨̡̀̉o̷̵̶̧͚̓̚i̴̶̸̺͕̔̃ṅ̷̸̷̫͖̔g̵̵̶͍͓̊̂ ̶̴̵̜͙̽͠t̷̴̷̙̟̓͠ọ̴̶̶͌́͜ ̷̴̸̺͍͗͠c̷̵̶̫̮̀̇C̶̵̷̠̻͂̀k̴̷̵͖̖̀̆o̸̶̸̱̩̾̅m̶̸̷̬̣̄̑e̷̵̵̩͍͑͛ ̷̷̵̤͉͛̎<̶̸̵͔̪̉͌f̸̴̶̝̼̂̍o̵̸̸̠͈͆̃u̴̶̵͔͙͋͝r̶̶̴̬͈̔̐ ̸̴̴̟̺̋̆ś̷̴̴͇͙̈́u̸̵̷̩̲͒̂ȑ̷̷̴̫͙͝ḛ̴̷̶̭̈́͂,̴̴̷̱̤͋́ ̸̴̵̠̠̍̒ỵ̶̷̶̢͑͝e̴̵̵̥̻͌̋a̷̶̵̞̙̔́h̴̵̸̬̖̽͝,̴̷̷͍̙͗́ ̷̸̶̜̹͛̈́ï̵̷̵̢̪̄t̶̷̴̛͎̪̔'̸̸̵͈̲̇̇s̶̷̵̡͔͋͋ ̸̶̴̦̍̎ͅṉ̷̴̶̟̂̈ơ̸̸̷̹̼̕t̴̴̷͚̙̽͆ ̶̷̵̹͋͜͝l̴̷̸̩͖̉̑i̵̶̴̤̮͐͝k̵̵̶̡̞̆̈́e̸̶̶͓̎̅͜ ̴̴̶͈̥̀̏w̸̶̴̭̻͗̇e̵̸̵͍̳̐̊r̵̵̷̗͖̋̈́ę̶̴̵̡̆̓ ̵̶̵̦̞̿̕a̵̵̷̻̩͑̆ļ̸̸̶͔͋͛l̷̴̵͇̥͂̈́ ̷̴̴̭̼̆͌g̵̴̶̭̫̔͝ǫ̷̸̵̹͑͛i̸̶̴̹͓͆͒ń̶̵̵̖̹̓g̶̴̴̯̩̿͌ ̸̶̷̬̗͆͘t̸̷̷̯̳͌̇o̴̷̶̹͕͒͝ ̴̶̸̨̹̿̒ḃ̷̵̷̲̝̚e̸̵̸̲̖͛̕ ̷̸̷̧̤̊͊ń̷̵̸͓͕͐-̸̴̴̡͖̐̿n̴̸̸̳̗̉͌e̵̷̶̺̠͛̍x̴̷̴̲̺͒̍t̴̴̵̨̺̕͘ ̸̶̶̙̝̓̀ḋ̶̶̶̘̙̆ḭ̴̸̴̪͐̒s̷̷̸̳̟̈́͒a̷̸̸̦̭͒͒s̷̸̵̰̖̍͆ṱ̸̸̵̬̅̓é̶̴̶̩̞͝r̴̵̸̹̣̾̑ ̸̴̶̥͚̾͘ǫ̴̵̸̮͆͝n̷̷̸̢̫̋̔ ̵̸̵͎̙̅̂T̴̶̶̲̰͛͠V̵̵̸͙̘̽͝ ̵̸̸̩̘́̍ó̸̵̶̡̙̓ȑ̶̵̷̮̰̊ ̴̷̷̞́̈͜â̴̶̶͚̤͝n̷̸̷͔̤͛̀y̸̸̴̩̑͜͝t̵̴̶̳̦̋͠h̶̸̵͖̱̊̂i̵̵̷̥͈̽͗n̸̴̴̰̦̄͌g̵̷̵̫̖̃̑,̵̵̷̛̰̊͜ ̸̵̸͈̦͛̀e̶̴̷̢̞̊̋v̸̷̸̬̳̽͂ę̶̸̴̯̏̔n̷̶̷̜̞̑̕ ̷̴̸̟͈͑̕ţ̷̸̷̣̑́h̷̴̴̼̜̒̆ò̵̸̶̥̞͛ṵ̸̴̴̤͆̐g̵̸̶͕̞̓̀h̶̴̴̻̰̅̅ ̶̴̸̡̬̿̔w̷̴̴̡̘͐̚è̷̶̶̳͎̒ ̴̸̸͖̉͝ͅk̷̸̸̝̝̇̚i̴̵̶̩̤̅̂n̸̵̴͇̉͗ͅḏ̸̷̷̭̀͝å̸̶̵͓̺̅ ̶̸̷͚͆͝ͅa̷̵̷̮̜͋̈r̴̵̵͇͗̉ͅḛ̶̵̷͔̎̏,̴̷̵̢̥͐͗ ̷̴̴̹́̀͜w̷̴̷̲̖̌͝ȩ̸̷̵̖͒̀r̵̸̴̘̜̀̎e̷̴̴͉͙͂̅ ̵̵̵͇̹̂̈n̶̴̶͎̝̄̌ŏ̸̷̶̢̰̚t̶̶̶̳͖̋͋ ̴̵̸̗̘̿͗ǹ̶̵̵̗̳̆ǒ̴̴̷̲̼̎t̸̷̵̡͉͊̽,̵̸̸̖̞̐̃ ̷̶̴̗̪̊͌å̵̴̶̡̨̊-̶̴̴͖̠͑̕a̴̵̸̤̤̅̆r̸̸̵̡̩̔͒e̴̴̸̝̗͑̈́-̴̵̵̱̭̄͑,̴̶̸̻͖̒̿ ̴̸̶͚̮̄͘ŵ̴̷̶̧͇͐ē̵̶̵͇͍̈?̴̷̵̢̲̽̚ ̷̴̶̬̱̃̑D̶̵̶̡̳͘̚i̷̷̴̊̓͜ͅd̶̷̴̼̺̆͘n̷̸̵͖̣̂́'̵̷̵̳͚̌͠t̵̵̸̩̳̍͝ ̵̵̵̞̤̓̚I̶̴̴̢̛̥͘ ̷̴̴̰̓̊ͅạ̴̷̷̮̏͋l̴̶̵͎̫̏̓r̶̸̴̤̘̎͝e̸̸̸͉͚̓͠a̵̶̴͖̒̊ͅd̴̸̶͍͎̐̃y̴̶̷̲͖͐̒ ̷̴̴͇͈̏̎t̴̷̸̡̫̀͘h̷̴̶̟̖̿̇ḭ̶̴̵̝͑̎n̴̵̶̲̥̆͑ḵ̵̴̷̃͘ͅ ̴̴̴̦͉͐͋ȍ̴̴̶̡̫͗f̵̶̴̘̪̉͒ ̶̶̸̣̄͜͝t̸̶̴͉͇̓͋h̵̸̷͎̤͌̊a̶̶̶̙͇͆̽ť̶̸̵͎̪́?̷̴̴̡̱̓͊ ̷̷̸͎̙̾̕Ṉ̶̵̷̟̈́̚Ỏ̵̶̵̥͓̕n̸̶̷̺̹̈̒O̶̶̸͕̖̽͒O̴̷̷̪͂̋ͅo̶̶̵͈͙͝͝ổ̵̷̸̜̣n̷̸̶̻̳͋̚o̸̵̴̢̹̊̚o̵̴̸͇̥̓̚n̵̸̶͓̜͊́o̴̴̸̥̱͂͆ó̶̵̷̘͉͝n̸̷̴̹̝̒̎ô̴̸̵̤̣͠n̷̵̷͚̜͋̋o̷̴̷̩̔̕ͅ ̷̵̶̪̱̈̂Ṉ̸̵̶̡̓̑Ȍ̴̵̵̪̣̂Ņ̶̴̷͈͂͊Ǫ̸̵̴̩̏̔O̷̴̷̟͔̾͊O̷̷̸̻̖̾̈́,̶̴̴̱͔̑͐ ̶̸̴̙̙́̀T̴̶̴͔̪͆̿h̵̴̵̼̙̔̔ỵ̷̷̷̺̇̾e̴̴̶̹̫͑͌ ̸̷̶̩̗̄̏â̴̵̵̟̻̈́l̵̶̴̪̹̀̈́r̷̵̷̺̗̈̉ȇ̵̸̴͖̟͋ ̸̷̴͖͔̈́̒d̴̸̶̝̓̈́͜e̵̷̷̙͉͋̊a̴̷̴̲̼͆̈́d̷̴̸̗̮̊͝!̵̴̴̹̭̿̑ ̴̶̷͔͔̄̽T̶̴̵̜̺͌́h̸̷̶̲̿̒ͅe̶̷̴͙̠͒͂y̵̴̵̝͌́͜ ̵̵̶̯̜͒͝m̸̷̴̢͇̽͝ṷ̵̷̵̡͌͛s̶̸̷̬͆̏͜t̴̷̷̤̓̌͜'̴̸̸̱͖́̀v̴̸̴̱̼̀̔ẻ̸̵̸̯̩͒!̷̶̸̪͖̍̈́ ̴̷̷͔͈͂́S̸̸̴̺͚͒͝ǫ̴̸̸͚̅̎m̴̵̵͕͊̾͜ẻ̶̸̸͓͖̐ ̴̸̵̹͛̇ͅį̷̴̴̜̎͑f̶̴̸̼͚̒̚ ̵̸̶̥̫̆͝n̷̴̴̜̪̔̎o̵̶̷͎͔̓͝t̷̵̷̩̲͌̔ ̷̶̶͔̬̓̈ą̶̴̵̗͛̌l̶̴̶͉͔̂̓l̶̶̴̛̮̯̔ ̸̵̵̟̼̀̄o̶̸̴͖͖̐̇f̴̶̷̪͇̅͝ ̸̶̷͈̳͋̕t̷̸̶͙̠̀̚h̴̵̷̘̻̀͠ḙ̷̶̴̅͘ͅm̴̴̴̯̥̍̔ ̶̷̴̭̩͌͋s̸̵̴̟̑͘͜h̶̴̵͚͚͌̉ó̴̵̵̖̩̍ù̷̷̶̼͔͊l̴̷̷̥͓͌͘d̶̶̷̘͒̚͜ ̸̶̷̨͖̾̽h̴̵̸͓̟͠͠a̸̶̵͚͇̐̚v̵̴̸̢̼͌̈ě̴̸̵̱͕̌ ̷̸̴̻̪̀͌ḋ̸̶̴̡̙͗i̶̸̷̗͔̾͗e̵̶̷͍̮̚͝d̴̸̸̖̦̓̓,̸̷̸̣͚͑̑ ̵̴̷̹̝̔͑i̸̴̷̘̯͌͝t̴̶̷̘̩̋̾'̶̷̴̬̩̒̚s̷̶̴̯͈̊̐ ̸̷̷̛̫̬̇b̷̵̴̜̱͑͛é̷̷̵̹̲̓ẽ̴̸̷͍̤̆n̵̷̷̲̆̀͜ ̵̸̷̞̣̋̿ẗ̵̸̷͇́͑͜w̶̷̵̨͍͒̂ő̷̵̸͈̔ͅ ̵̶̴̠̙̍̉e̷̶̵̲̟̅̔n̸̶̸͕̺̓̈́t̷̷̸̯̟̍̚ī̶̷̴̡̜͘r̵̷̷̨̠͂̚ȅ̶̷̴̦̥̑ ̸̴̷̼͖́͝ď̸̷̷̥̟͌a̵̴̷̞̙͌͂ẙ̸̸̶͙̙́s̵̷̷̨̞͌̾ ̸̷̴͕͇̒̕a̷̸̷̤͕̎̈́n̸̸̴̜̗̐̀d̵̵̵̦͖̄͝ ̷̷̶̭̳͛̿I̵̶̷͕̼̽̓ ̴̷̴̰̦̈́͗h̴̶̶̖̻̏͆á̶̵̴̛̫̟ṿ̷̴̷̛̈́͜é̷̶̸̬̬͑n̶̴̴̖̖͋̏'̸̴̷͕͛͋ͅt̸̷̷͖̟̿̕ ̶̶̸̣̯̽́s̴̵̴̟͙̽̍ẻ̶̸̶̳͘ͅẻ̴̷̵̝̩̒n̴̵̴͎̭͂̑ ̶̵̷͈͖̃̾a̸̴̵̙͙͐͆ǹ̴̴̷̺̹̑ỷ̸̸̷̨̙͌ő̵̴̸̤̟̽n̵̶̵̥̲͒͌ẻ̴̴̷͎͕͝ ̶̶̶̹̹̀͌ệ̸̷̶͔͝l̴̶̶̖̫̒̄s̷̶̷͙̟̓̎ě̶̵̵̡̩͐ ̸̵̵̖̫̋͐o̸̶̷͖͚̿̀ŗ̴̴̸͕͌͌ ̵̴̸̘͔͂̎ḣ̷̴̸͖̟͗e̴̷̵̫̺͊͒a̷̴̶͓̼̋͒r̸̷̵̫̹͑͝ď̸̴̸̡̘̌ ̴̶̵̻̭̅͝o̶̵̴̦̖͊̆f̴̷̶̞͔͛̃ ̷̶̵̪̥̏͊ą̵̷̶̼͌̅n̶̸̶̤̦͒̄ÿ̴̸̷̧̻́͛o̴̸̴̲̬͐͛n̶̶̷̖̘̈́̂e̶̷̶͇͐̐͜ ̶̷̴̮̬͊͐ȅ̴̵̸͎̜̆ḷ̵̴̶̬̅̐s̴̶̴̟̤̃̉ḙ̴̶̸̦͂́ ̶̶̵̠̦̑̕a̵̸̴͈̺͐̾p̴̴̸̡͑̄ͅp̴̷̷̢̨͗͒ë̶̸̵̩̠́͌ằ̵̴̷͖͙r̴̸̵͉̖̓̆i̸̷̶̥̹̿͆ṋ̶̵̴̨̔̕g̷̴̴̗̩͐͝ ̴̶̷̙̗́̚o̷̷̸̫̝̓͛n̸̴̶̥̣̈́̌ ̶̶̵̻͔͛̓t̵̴̴̙̻́̉h̷̴̵̼͍̓͝e̸̴̶̝̹͋̓ ̸̶̵̜̩̾́b̴̷̵̢̛̬̈́e̸̶̸̱̣͋̑ą̷̵̸̖̆́č̶̸̷̢̙̌ĥ̴̴̷͈̃ͅ ̸̵̷͍̞̏͠f̵̶̷͔̝̾̚r̶̴̴̙̺̿͂ǒ̶̵̷̬̺͗m̷̴̸͚̻̆̀ ̷̸̸͔͕͐̀a̶̶̶̳̖͐̂n̵̶̷̜̯̄́y̵̸̷̳̦̾͆o̸̷̴̬͖̊͐n̵̸̶͖̰͘͝e̶̴̵̦̯̾͋!̵̶̵̺̩̏̏ ̵̴̷̯͍͒͑W̴̸̷̮̝̋͒h̵̶̶͚̲̎͐á̵̵̴͔̩͋t̷̸̶̗̳́̾ ̷̶̵̩͉̽͝ḫ̷̷̷̛̺̌a̶̶̸̟̞͌̅v̴̶̷̹͈̄͝e̵̵̵͓̦̽̂ ̶̸̷̩̩͒̚w̵̸̸̗̠̃̌ȩ̴̵̶͇̀̋ ̸̴̴͉̺͊̃b̶̶̶̬̜͊̕ē̴̷̶̫̟̍e̴̴̸̦̜̋͗n̴̴̸̡͉͆̄ ̶̵̵̛̭̘̃d̵̵̴̜͎̅̑o̸̷̴̝͓͊̀i̴̴̵̤̦̒͌n̷̵̷͇̠̎͂g̸̵̵̭͇͗͆,̵̴̸̠͈͝͝ ̶̵̷͎̤͗̓b̷̸̵̤̭͐̆ė̴̴̵̢̡̃i̵̷̴͈̥͂͠n̴̷̶̻̱̽̈́g̶̶̴̢̾͌ͅ ̷̷̵̧̥̿͋s̷̵̶͎̺̓͂o̷̷̵̠̦̓̊ ̸̸̶̨̠͛̂h̶̴̸̤̃͜͝o̵̶̶̹͚͌̓p̶̵̶̙͇̾́e̸̴̸̯̜͆̽f̵̷̴̧͉͐̓u̷̵̷̹̖̾͆l̷̸̷͕̞͂͐!̸̸̵̭̱̆̈ ̴̸̴̪͕́̚W̵̷̸̮̠͋͝h̴̷̴̪͓̊̎y̸̸̶̱̣͌͂ ̴̶̷̢̙̌̍ǎ̷̶̵̗̺̚r̵̸̵͓̘͂͝e̸̷̵̯̩͒̚n̷̶̵͖̬̏̐'̴̴̷͙̼̕͘t̴̴̷̘̰̏̚ ̶̷̷̠̤͂͠ŵ̷̵̷͖̤̑e̶̵̸̻͍̓̚ ̶̵̶̟̯̈́̎m̸̸̷͕̯̽̀o̸̷̷̧̨̔̍ư̵̵̶̧̮͝ŗ̵̵̴̜̃̓n̴̶̴̯̫͛̈́i̸̸̸͉̟̾͐ń̸̶̸̙͇̓g̸̴̶̡̪̀͝ ̸̸̶̯̯̒̉f̵̶̴͖͙̎̇o̴̸̴̧̬͐̒r̶̶̶͔̾̑ͅ ̶̴̸̞̭̃̽ò̴̷̶̖̗̈́u̷̶̴̢̟̇͋ŗ̴̴̵̹̿͘ ̷̸̵̠͇̒̉i̵̷̷̩͎͒̋m̶̶̵͈̣̿̋p̸̶̵̫̹̈͘ẽ̴̴̵̙̖̀n̸̷̴͓͙͘͝d̸̶̸̢͍͐̚i̸̸̶̻͖͌͛n̸̶̶̺̫̎͒ǧ̵̴̵͍̟̕ ̶̶̸͚͚͊͝ḑ̷̷̸̣͊͘e̸̷̸͔͉̅͌à̷̶̴̫̜̊t̵̶̶̩͑̚ͅh̵̷̴̨̺́͘s̷̶̵̨̩̍̀,̶̶̶̫̻͆̂ ̶̴̸̱̖̌̅ẘ̶̶̷̦̠̍h̶̴̶̡̭̏̒y̵̴̶̧͍͗̅ ̴̴̵̲͙̈́̍ả̵̵̵̝̹͒r̷̷̵̺̖̅͗e̴̶̴̺̐́͜ ̸̸̸̫͇͂̉w̸̴̵̨̥̃̒ẻ̷̶̶̯͖̕ ̴̷̷̰̃̽͜n̶̸̸͔͔̅͊o̵̸̵̮̒̚ͅt̷̸̵̯͍̅̃ ̴̸̷͇̼͐̀d̶̴̴̨̻̽̒i̶̴̸̦̟̓̇ǵ̸̶̶̘̥̚g̸̶̵̲̪̋̋i̷̶̸̜̦̔͗n̶̵̷̙̪̕͠g̷̶̴̜̰̅̎ ̷̷̵̝̺̏̌o̴̴̸̧̩͘͝u̷̶̷̺͍͝͝r̸̴̵̡̜̍̕ ̷̴̸̨͖̇̀ḡ̴̷̴̡̻͌r̴̵̵̘̜̔͛ā̵̵̸͍̼̚v̵̷̵̘̥͊͊e̵̶̶͙͕̽̏ś̷̵̶̮̜̉!̶̵̸̹̜̍̐ ̶̝̽This is so unreasonable...why can't someone just help us...where is our rescue? Where are our saviors? ̧̗̟͓̃̽̒̅W̼͕͎̱͌̌̓͝ę̢̼̯̿̆̑̚r̰͕̲͕͊̊́̈́e̠̟̲̝̊́̆̈ ͇̻̖̘̑͐̒̈́t̖̫̩͆͆͊͛͜r̛͔͕͓͋̒̚ͅȁ̳̼͔̼̑̌͘p̳̙̙͔͐̀͛͝p̤̫͇͇̽̄͗͠ĕ̢̯̹͍͒̈̓d̻̘̖̭̎̽̕͝ ̭͍͖͓̅̓͘͝h͉͍̣̥͂̅̎̋ẽ͕̺͈̻̿̍͘r͔͇̰̝̀͌̐̀e͍͈̜̭͑͐̃͊,͕̳̥͕͗̈́́̋ ̥̫̘̥͆̾͑͝ą̛̰͚͇̍̃͝l̘̱̳̯̓͊͐̈́ỡ̧̹͓͒͠ͅn̦̘͓̑̓̂͜͠e̖̲̲̾̔͆͜͝,̡̪̝̻͋͐̓͘ ̳̳̱͊̄̈̎͜a͚͇͎͆̄̎͜͠n̢̞̰͇̍͛́̔ḑ͎̱̣̆͒͗͗ ̪̲͕̝̽̓̈́͝n̨͈̝̟̈́͛̐̊ờ̦̼͚̳̽̕ ͉̖͇̪̅̌͋͆o̭̙̳͐̍̌̍ͅn̡͚͉̖̈́̔͂͘ę̡̺͐̅̽͌͜ ̫͇̼̫̓̆̎́k̢̙̤̝̆͆͐̓n̬̩̝̜͊̀̂͠ö̻̯̝̹́̚̕̕w̻͎̺͌̓͊́͜s̙̩̦̪̈́͌̽̾ ̧̺̬̖̋̓͊̄a̛̜̟̬̜̓͋̈ḇ̝̙͙̔̏̊̓o͓͙̓͌̕͘ͅͅu̲̲̪͕͗̃̓̊t̗͍̮͛̑̆́͜ ̢̨̘̞̐́́̾i̼̠̩̅͗͛͘͜t̯̜̼̫̂̓̕͠!̠͙͙͕̍̔̀͝ ̡̮̹͓̓̔̅̍N̢͇̗̻̓̈́͒͝O̘̩͓̦͑̍̇͝ ̣͉͓̺̾̑͠͝Ỏ͍̯̺̖͐̚͝Ǹ̝͈̘́̓͝ͅȨ̗̭̫̀͐̀͝!̘̗̯̪̈̑̕͘ ̨̹͚̻͐̈́͂̑W̨̱͖̣̍̐̋̽è̝͓̲̟͛͂̃ṛ̝̜̠̈́̋̈́̓e̮̯̯̫̊̅̓͠ ͉͓̹̰̓̇̍̅s̟̼͙͉̔́̽͆t̫̟̩́̏͂̋͜r̡̹̝̣̈̔̏͝ȁ̬͇̟̜̂̄̋n̢̜͍̣͋̈́͗̈́d̨̮̭͇̈͂́̂e̢̳͓̙͐̎̌̍d͕͓̣͇͊̒͊̀ ̨̟̲̯̓̆̐̾h̢̝̤͍̃̾͆͘ḙ̛͚͇̼́̂͝r̹̰͇̫̃̉̚̚ë̬̞̳͍̆̌͘ ̻̫͖̺͂͑̋̕ȃ̦̼͇̞̄̒͗n̢̬̙̖̈́̿̿͆d̢͉̦̤̔̌̈̑ ͚͇̭͓̓͌́͘ẗ͉̞̹̬́̾̚͝ḧ̫̰̖͇́͛̃͘e̩͓̭͚̎̋̓͝r͈̤̣͍̀̈́͝͠e̛̝̺͖̤͛̄̚'̛̝͉͇̂̀̈ͅs̢̹̩̜̅͆̿̓ ̧̭̙̥̊̒̃͛n̪̠̭̹̆̊̐͊o͙̫͎͈̒̏͆̔t͓͎̘̺̐̒͗̈h̜̗̞̹̔͗̈́͊ḯ͔̟̝̭̎̌̈ǹ̡͙̗̙͌̌͊g̡̰̞͓̎̔͌̋ ͚̪̮̏͛̀̃ͅw̧̥̭͉̍̽͑͠ë̢̮̩́̈́̕̕ͅ ̫͉̤̭̈͌̓̕č̡̝̜͓́̑̄a͙̩͓̰͑̏͝͠n̖͓̪̪̽͂͛̅ ̘͙̜̝́͛̏̉d̤͎͓̱̃͋̽̌ò̞̬͎̒̈́͠ͅ ̤̱͇͉̒̈́̑̑à͓̖̳̥̈́̊̚ḃ̰͖͇͓̌͒͝o̥̣̣̜̐̈́͐̈́ũ͙̯̹̻͗̄̿ṫ̗͍̤̤̃̏́ ̯͇̹̫͑̿͘͝ị̧̠͈͊̆̋̿t͈̬̮̙̔̀͗̚,̞̠̟͉̆͂͐͘ ̟̭͇̤͋͑̋͝Ǹ̢͎̬̝̒̂̅Ö̪͇̥͔́̇͘͝Ţ͖̤̈̓̽͜͠H̨̡̙̺͙͚͕̘̗̻͈̥͚̝̠̗̮͓̮͕͍̝̻̗͖͓͖͚̖̜̤̥͈̭̣̟̟͖̥̖̫̜̭̝̮̘͎̰̙̹͚̣͚̜͖͚̪͆̽͛̉ͅI̧̡̢̧̡̧̲͕͓͉̭̼̠͚͍͈͍̱̪̼̥̭͈͚̰̺̝̙͍͎͚̯͕̮̘̜̥̝̬͈̪̫̜̩̟̜̱͓̠͔̗̱͚͎̔͑̐̊͜͜͜ͅN̡̡̡̢̨̨̡̡̲̱̬̣̪̱̦͙̝̫̝̱̳͇̫̼͉͓̤̹͇̣͚͉͎̦̙͖͙̳̟͈͕͈̖̣͈̰͓̞̜͙̩̰̙̝̞̗͌̀̚͜͝ͅĢ̧̨̧̨̭̯̗̝̰̠̜̻͖̜̗̗̥̜̫̭̻̱̠̠̹͍̥̰͖̹̟͕͍͈̱͕̣̯̫̫̞͕̟̭̦̥̦̜͈̳̹͇̯̏̈͋̈͜͜͜ͅ,̡̧͚̖̞̘̪̺̣͕̥̙͇̜͇̥͇̮͕̫̠͍̱͉̻͚̲̮̰̝̮̮̣̟̯͎̘̭̞̱̼̝̪̖͎̻̝̙̳̲̠͇̞̪̒̇̾́͜͜͜͜ ̨̧̨̢̡̧̢͓̜͎͍̝͍̩͉͎͇̤̠̼̗̮̙̹̩͉͔̬̼̘̻̦̻̠̜͈͖̙̘̗̬̝̖̪̣͍̭̣͖̣̣͙̹̯̝͚͒̔̾͛͜ͅb̧̨̨̢̖̮̩̹̝͓̖̣̪̖̰͓͉̜͚̰͍̝̬͍͙̣̻͈͉̤̭̘̻͖̘̠͇͎͇͙̪̬͍͚͕̣͔̳̹̱̟͍̪͍̤͈͓̅͗̔̚͜è̢̨̡͉̻̘̩̲͓̯̝̮̯̝̱̪̭̠͚͍͈͕͖̪̖͔͇̱̘͖̻̪͙͕͇͚̜̻͍̪̖̝̰͙͉͓̖̪̝̯̯͉̤̝̔̉̀ͅͅͅͅc̢̢̧̢̡̰̫͉̺̣̭̗̘̤̥͇̬̱̖͖̯̲̣͇̫̥̺̘̲̗͚̣̖̝̥̝̳̰̼͚̖̗̩̹̳̯͎̼̪̠͕͓̦̳̜̽̒̕͜͜͜͝â̢̨̢̨̜͇̼̻̟̝̰̪̲̳̟̦̺̪̦̺͇̩̬̱͕͇̟͔̫̯̞͕͇̳̭̮̖̹͎̼̦̳̟̣͈̙̪̰̙͉͍̥̥̠̥̻̓͐̕͜͜ú̡̧̡̡̹̺̜͔̻̖̫͎͓̲͉̜̹̝͇̫̙͚̻̩̲̱̥͕̬͇̳̰͓͇̼͔͓̹͉͈̖̗̳̙̟̩̦͕̳͙̻̟̥̳̤͔̥̐̚͜͝s̢̢̨̨̹̦̙̲̘̬̙̹͓̣̜̱͕̱̙͓̞͙̺͙̗̱̩͍̩͉̻̩̳͕̗̦͓̤̯̺̮̖̤͙̝̳̥̤̥̭̜̝̼͍̲̻͛͑̈́̎͜ͅę̨̢̢̨̧̬̯̟͙̮͖͎͕̖͓̯͖͉̳̯̜̬̭̺͓̣̙̜͔̫̱̺̰̜̟͓̟͈̰̯̙̼̥̭̱͍̫̥͎̦͕͓̗̉̈̃͊͜ͅͅͅ ̨̨̢̢̧̝̥̙̫̗͙͎̟͓̦̳͚̠͚͈̠͈̝͙̙͈͚͍̗̭̥͇̹̼̣̖̼̥̬̪͖̝͈͇͕̟̰̬̳̦͖̘͈̹̠͐͐͆͐͜͜ͅṈ̡̨̨̧̡̢̧̙̞̻̦̺͍̫̖͙͎̥͎͔̝̪̰̪̯̻̗̙͚̹͚̖͍̙̤̞͓̩͓̹͙̩͕̞̞̫͍͈̦̜̼̰͚̝̰̝̅̓͗̎ͅO̤͔͍̩̖̮̙̖̺̦̳͍͍͙̼̰͍̦̜͖̼̝̣̱̪͉̺͍̬̖̳̻̩̣̝̺̝͎͎͚͇̠̙͓͙̤͎̳̳̠͉̥̯͕̬̲̾̅̾͘͜͜ ̧̨̧̢̨̝̜̯̟̺̪̲̜̗̤͖̝͓̯͔̗̬̖̭͎̮͈̣̫̞͚̫͎̝̼͍̤̩͔̼̹̯̹͚͍̤͎̜̯͈̟̺̤̝̙̥̺̞̀̃͊͘Ǫ̢̧̧̨̡̧̺̻͇̭͚͙͍͉͓̘̳̟̭͎̫͉̳̝̻̲̟̠̱̟̜͉̹̙̙̜̼̘͕̝̩̻̬̙̱͕̥͍͕͕̺̜̮̼̺̥͋͑͘͜͝Ņ̢̡̧̡̧̨̢̨̧̡̥̗̺̜̤̘̘̦͙͈̳̭̪̻͉̣̟̜̹̜̗̦͇̱̳̣͔̮̻͍̲͕̣̻̮̦̫̫̯͎͙̦̟͔͈̈̔̏͜͠ͅĘ̢̢̢̢̨̢̩̬̤̘̝̰̟̜̫̮̪̜̳̥̘͓̯̩̩̞͉̦̬̦̜̙̣̺͎̣͔͉̤͚͙̭͔͎͇̖̩̻̗̘̟̝̥̪͂̄̽̄͜͜ͅ ̨̧̢̢̨̢̨̢͙̬̬̥̯̹̱̻͔͍̘̰̩̠͈͉̹̲̰̻̞̝͇̲̠̗̩̖̗̹̬̙̗̥̰̖͎̥̘̖̼̰̖̫͔̝̳͔̭̉̊̇̽͜k̡̡̧̨̢̲̤͕̞͈̗͖͎̬̝̺̠̲̱̣̖͕̤̠͙̼͓̱̞͚͍̻͙͎͓̠̳̤̠͈͔̲̘̗̬̩͕̮̞͍̮͙̦̘͗͛̾͘͜͜͜ͅṇ̢̢̧̨̛̖̠̜̟̪͎̬̞̫͔̘͔̱̟̫̹͓̻̘̳̣̥̞̟̻̱̮̣̗͎̣̯̤̭̜̤̙͎̱̦̙͓̳̭͚̹̪̫̪̳̹̥͂͜͝͝o̡̡̜̖̻̩̯̠͔̙̫̩̹̫̱̝̙͕̬̰̳̟̖̘̮̙̳̮̪̮̺̼̰̻͓͎͉̥͖̼̼̙̲̬̹̟͈̞̟̳̰̫̹͙̩̯͊̋̃͜͝ͅw̧̨̢̨̢̻̲̟̦͙̠̯̦̤̯̮̦̻̰͎͉̬̤̦̗̺̙̯̟̱̮̱̯̜͇̭̠̥͍̦̞̮̟̪͈̪̯͈͍̞͈̜̯̟͙̆̾̿̕͜͜ͅs̢̧̡̧̡̡̨͎͔̟̦͉͇͙͎͍̟̟͖̱̫̮̹̼̲̞̣̺̝̝̰̬̼͎͉̺̣̤̰̘͈̟͍͉̤͍͔̲̯̘̲̲̳̘̮̥̙̟͑̆̓͠ ̢̨̧̨̨̡̨̢̳͇̙̰̼̥̯̩̮̦͎̯̦̭̪̰̙͔̳͈̯̹̥̻̼͉̯̬͚̖̭͔̪͎̘̭̪̪̖̩̙͓̲̬̺̼̦̭͙͙̄͌̆̄w̡̨̢̡̯̤̭͚̻̫̹̗̯͓̼͍̗̹̯͓̱̰̜̥̭̝͍͈̮̱̖͇̞̻̙̟͎̳̹͔̲͖̯̦̪̟̰̘̗̤̞͖͔̥̝͔̉̔̓͜͝ͅë̗̺̬̰̞̯̭̞̬̗̱̯͚͙͙̗̳͍̤̙̗̟̗̩̻̰̘̳̜̠̻̙̱͚̪̙̬̫̤̮̪̪̗̭̣̦̘̱͉̩͇͖͔͚̻́̉͂͜͝ͅͅr̨̢̧̧̡̙̟̺̤̼̺͈̟̘̦̘̞̱̟̮̪̩̝̫͎̼͕̙͙̰̬̬͔̹̻̥̦͍͉̫̥̖̞̭͕̥̗̯̤͉̜̦̬̖͚͌͑͂̚͜ͅͅe̢̡̢̢̡̢̧̼̥̝̣̰͉͚̗͇̭̬̹̬̝̳̯̬̳̰̗̭̠͕̺̯͕͎̮̦̬̫̟̤̫̬̥̝͕̞̱͎̹͔̦̠̤̜̅͌͊̎͜͜͜ͅ ̨̡̡̢̡̙̝̩͙̩͖͕͓̦̯̘̰̠̪̞̮͖̫̤̖̻͇̦̥̯͓̙̼̺̰̬̞̖̼̝̻̠̝͇̤̮̙̳̭͖͉̰͎̦̹͐̃̈́͛͜͜ͅȩ̡̢̡̡̢̡͚̹͉͉̺͖̺̯͈̹̝̼̤̥̘̞͚̖͙̪̱͇̩͉̖̣͔͉̞̪̰̤̱̤̱̯̮̤̠̤̭̱̺̟̳̱̩̱̬̈́̈́̀̈́ͅͅv̧̡̢̨̨̧͍̥̣̤̟͉̩̥̳͇̝̟̤̳͔̯̮̹̙̭̠̜̘̫͉̰̹̦̲͚̹̺͕͎͉̱̳̫̼̗͈̻̮̝͉̯͚̹̹̉̎͜͜͝͝ͅe̡̡̧̧̢̨̠̲͓̖̣̼̗̥̳͓̮̝̥̣̭̘͚͇͚̙͙̯̭̦̪͖̟͕̹̟͔̱͈̰͕̼̙̲̱͉̤̳̞͔̤̗͍͂͊̑̓͜͜͜͜ͅn̢̧̡̰̮̪͇̬̩̩̟̹̳̳̩͈̪̲̼͔̖̠̥͖̯̱̘̥̞̠̗̝̰̬̦̰̹̣̮͉̺͉̬̺͇̣̮̬̤̮̠̻͎̪͙̝͒̓́̀͜͜ ̨̨̡̡̨̛̼̤̲̯̟̮̮̱̮͇̺̹͍̠͚̣̜̙͈̙̮̺͔̜̞̺͕̰̤̬͉͇̩̲̯͕̬͎̖̟̼̣͚͙̙͉̹̩̞̣̩̫̇̒́͜h̨̧̧̨̨͇̞͇̙͍͓͔̩̙̞͎̹͍̩͓̪̘̤̜̤͍̻̤̞͓͍̗̺͓̟͎̲͔̠̮̱̹̯̞͕͚͍͓̞͕̬̭̺̮͍̦̞̏̑͒̐ͅe̡̡̧̧̨̢̖̘̯̦̙̟̥̪̤̲̱͔̱̣̬̘̤̠̖̟̹̮͈̻̖͔̜̞̠̻͔̩͍͖̹̦͔̱̜̲͖̠͔̪̣̮̙͐̽̐͘ͅͅͅͅͅr̢̧̧͍̫̮̱̱͉͙̟̻̠̦̟͎̥̫̯̳̯̤̟͖̤̠̝̰͓͖̖̬̦̲͓͉̱̪̖̦̼̰̭͇̟͈̦̦͕͈̲̱͚͍͙̰͒̀̇̽͜ͅe̢̡̧̢̱̖̟̳̼̜̪̝̜̝̺̱̰̮̝̞͇͓̻̟̮̻͖̺̖͈̠̻̫̖͕̭̱̪͓̼̦̙̗͉̥̭͉̟̫͇͚̹̣̰̭͊͒͋͜͠ͅͅ!̢̮̬̯̰̫̬̞͚̖̥̝̪͈̤̘̻̗̱͈͓̺̝͓̜̘̝̹̬͚̖̫̞̩̱̗͙̩͓̜͚͚̰̥̪̺̝̟̠͚̫͚͕̗̺̘̀͐́̚ͅͅ ̧̩̬̟͒̽͌̓W̨̧̢̢̧̢̨̢̢̢͕̼̳̱̖̬͚̻̳͎̯͉̪̪̺̺̙̜̺͈̯̟͎̟̝̬͂̈́̆̀͜͜ͅͅĘ̢̢̳̻͙͉͕̳̳̺͖͉̺̯̝͕̮͍̯̠̞̘̦̙͕̦̺̘̟̙̯͎̺͉͓̱͕̝̓̄̕͘͜R̨̥͉̯͖̘̗͕̖̭͔̫̖̣̦̖͔̜͖͍͖͉̲͎͔̩͓̰̩̱͖̭͚̱͔̠̰̄̍͊͜͜͝ͅĘ̯̩͎̝̝̺̱̲͙̬̜̮͍̬̗̩͓̻̟͓̙̬̣̠͍͈̱̠͙̺̟̪͎̳̟̯̹̾̇̀͋ͅͅ ̡̢̨͚̜̫͕͎͎̱͚͚͎͚̩̜̤̞̙̣̣̙̠̝̘̹̫̪̣̞̝̺͍̻̫̗̩̣̍̎̊͜͝ͅA̢̧̧̩̮̣̣̳̗̪̫̤͉̬̦͉͇̰͙̖͕̺̙͎͍̪̠̮͕̜͕̪͎̯͕͆̈̚͜͜͜͜͝ͅL̨̡̡̛̞̖̪̣͇͓̤̪͍̫̻̱͖̠̞̰̞͉̱̯̫̗̲̣̲͉͚̝̮͈̘̱͓͎̒͑̀͜͜ͅL̢̨̨̯̩̩̦̯̳̱̦͍̹̰̝͍͉̞͔̥͇͖͈̙͍̼̦̫̣̰̭͓̣͍͙̗͈̭̙̓͑͒̽ͅ ̛̠̭̜̼͙̳̯̲̱̥̞̥̳͙̟͇̌̓̚͜&#

Zultar

No.

No.

No.

Ẅ̵̡̧̡̛̛̹̺͉̱̩͍͇̜͍̯͕̺̱͍͍̼́̊̇̑̑͋̇̾̎̉͐̾̍͛͛̽͊̈́̔ͅͅe̸̡̛͕̹̙̦̟͙̣̖̭̰̲̝̱̱̫̫͔̱͙͗̽͌̀̒̏́̔̓͑̌̇̎̀̈́̈́̍͘͜͝ͅ ̷̨̣̮͍̫̘͔̯͔͍̮̥̩̟͎͎̣̠͕̦̼̎͊̓͋̂͂̇͒̋̒̈̓̋̇̊̔̂̂̈́̅͜͝w̶̨̨̡̛̛͉̲̫̮̪̜̥̳̬̣̲̜͇̻̫̬͆͐̈́̔̀̉́̽͐̏̅̇̃̄̈́̽͗̏͋̇͋ͅĕ̷̢̨͖͓̳̣͖̮̼͚̳̤͙͉̺̞̮̱̱͓̯͒̈́͊͌̈́̇̑̍̽̉̃͊͛͛́̒̚͝͠͠ͅr̴̡̢̝̯̳̞̘̞̫̞̫̤͉̼̳̳̝̙͈̰̂̈́̾̏̈́̑̔̔̐̏̊̇̽̌̈̂̀̀͛͘͝ͅͅę̶̢͖̟̮͖͓̞̩̭̦̞͙̞̲͎̞͇̩̲̊̏̎͌̓̏́̒̏͋̃̆͑̑̾̂̅̂̅̈́͋̿͘ͅn̶̡̢̩̤̙̪̙͇̩͙̲̞̖̺̩͎̞͚͌̈́̓͆̃͆̿͌̍̾̿̓̐͊͋͋̒͘͘͝͠ͅͅ'̶̛̛̝̝̗̳͖̟̪̮̝̙͙͚̖̤̠̼̲͉̲̭̌͂̒͛̏͂͌͛̅̓̄͊̅̆̂̀̒̕̚͘͜͝ͅţ̴̞̞̹̻͖̥̖̖͕̤̹̳̺̺̜̬͚̘̍̃̂̂͑͌͊̏̈́̔̋͒̈̈́̒̂̓̕̚͘͠ͅ,̴̧̧̨̢̛̲̩͇̟̲̟̙̫̟͍̮͓̦̱͉̹̗̗̲̎̈́̈͂̈́̈́̾̾̂͌̈́̓̄͊͋̓͋̃͘̚͝͝ ̸̧̛̟̻̳͖͇̝͇͍̹̩̪͔͙̙͔̙̞̰̎̋̔́̆̓̀̒̂́̀́̌̉͒́͋̾̚͘͜͝͠b̵̢̨̢̗̦͖̣̗̱̙̻̮̦̮̦̥̹̱̥͚̲̞͖͌̎̒̉́͐̿̒̃̊̊̿̈́̅́͋͒̏͆̌̕͠u̶̼̹͉̙͙̪͚̯͎̼͎̩̤͖̝̻̮̬̣͊̉̅͛̑̾͆͊̃͌̏̓̔̌̓͂̈̿͐̄̀͘͜t̴̢̛̛̬̜͙̝̬̰̫̦̘̠̟̫̫̯̼̰̬̳͔̫͚͑̒̾͋͊̂̃̄̊̅͒̅͌̔̉̆͊͘͠͝ ̷̨̡̡̯̺̪͈̮̙͙̖̞͙͔̠̹͈͔͈̣͖̓̌̊̍̈́͊̄́̾͑̌́̂̄̈̈́̍̕͘͠͠͝ͅw̵̛̠̣̣̥̝͖̫̹̝̠̘̖͖̬͙̱̱̱̰̾̓̅̎͗̑͌̒͑̅̈͐͑́̒̓́̚͝ͅe̵̢̨̢̨̢̧̡̗̥̦̳͚͎͉̻͕͚̯͖͚̰̖̅͒̀͆̉̒͒̏̈̒͆̿̃̾̊̔͋͘̚͠ ̸̧̢̧̛̜̹̲͎̼͖̞̣̝̩̠͔̮̫̘͇̠͈͉̂̈́̽̓̍̉̈́͋́̐́͒̇̏̕̕͘̚͘͠͝ċ̶̜͎͙͖̪̙̦̪̜͎̯̯̮̪͓̯̠̱̙͙̱̈́͂͂̃̄͆̈́̃̏̈́̈́̔̓̃͂̍̉̔̀̀̕͝o̵̙͓͈̞͇̺͙̯͍̺̠͈̗͕̭̜͉̳̠̣̬͖̳̿̽́̆̏̉̏̿̂͛̾̇̈́̃̽͆̇̔̕̕͘͝u̴̡͉̦̝̰̲̪̖̞͓͚̥̫̝̠̦̫͖͓̱̤̘̿̋̃̍̀̿̉̂͌͋̇̑̀̆̿̀̑͘̚͠͝l̴̨̨̧̘̺͙̱̦̦͙̹̟͎͓̮̗̦͖̪͒̉́̓̐̂̔͐͂̾̒̿͛̃̓̆͋̀̌̃̕͜͝ḑ̸̨̞͓͙̣̟̮͖̹̲̺̣̩̠͙͎͈̳̌̄̐̍͂̒̎͐̎͆̔̋̓͐̇͂̀̉͗̚̚͘͜͜͜ṅ̵̢̨̡̬̭̹̟̻̰̜̟̖̗̞͍̥̬̻̯̖̟̬͊̆͂͂̓̋̀̌̾̄́̃̐̄̈́̐̿̈́͂̀̚͘'̸̢̧̡̪̟͙̘̻̹̠̱̥͙̥͈̰̱̰̺̩̩̜͋̈́̊͊̍͗̉̏̉͗̌̐̾̃̓̐̀̌͑̕͝͝͝ṫ̵̨̢͖̗̼̮̭͎̮̖͍̫͍̗̠̬̝̻̳̮͊̑̑̀̿̂́́̈́̈͒͊͆̔͗̔̾̕͘̕͝...̶̡̢̨̛͔̟͈̦͙̞̣͓̭̜̯͈̯̫͓͚̘̳̼̑͋̓̆̀̇̈́̈̾̓̀͋̋͌̑͛͗̄̓̀͜͝
̵̨̨̼͚̲̝̞̖̣͉̣̳̱͕͎̺͚͍̮̞̠̫̈́͗͗͂͑͆̾̽́̈́͌̋̑͌̽͐̑̄̈́͛͠
̵̨̡̩͖̭̖̰͖̤̱͍̱̹̯̫̟̳̥̝͐̀̒̽̓͊̏̾͑̑̋̈̅̉́̆͂̉͘͘͠͝ͅͅT̵̢̮̭͕̲̝͖̭̞̼͈͓̹̖̙̪̰̦̯͉͉̭̼͂̽̽͑͗̓̏͂͆̽̍̋͑̒̎̅̂̐̔̂̕͝͠ḩ̵̧̛̭̦͓̺͕̞̠̖̜̳͍̝͕̣̹̹͉̘͌̉̓͑͛̄̃̿̀͆̿̒̑̀̄̏̕̚͝͝ͅͅȩ̵̛̛̛̣̩͍̞̘̱̼̫̲͍̩̦̼͎̞̭̜̯̟͈͆̓̅̆̅͌̾̉̂̈́̇̐̌̚͝͠͠r̶̢̥͓̖̲̻̤͔̺̬̺̝̫̮̥̭̹͇̬̔́̉̌̀̑̿̾̀̈́͒͋̄͆̄̒̀͐̍̚͘͝͝ͅe̴̢͎̼̩̫͉͎̣͕͎̗̭̫̮̫͓͖͓̙̗͖͂̊̔̊̈́͆̌̄̂́̿͛̎̃͂̑͗͘̕͠͝ͅ'̸̨̨̳̩͉̺̗̱͖̩̥̦̬̻̼̬̘̗͓͌̔̊̔̇͆̇̌̆͗̈́̂͂̇̒̽̏̋͘͜͜͠͠s̸̡̰̲̣͓̝̯̰͍͉̮̟̝̘̭̠̰̱̜͍͌̀̌̅̄͛̎͆̓̀̒́͛́̑͂͋̈́͋͂̈́̕̕͜ͅ ̵̨̡̨̨̯̮̖̠̻̫̞͓̹͍͚͙̱̟̩̹̀́͋̽̈́̃̓̈́̓͛̃́͐͗̊͂͒́̈́̚͘͜͝͠j̵̧̢̰̦̬̟̟̭̭͖̲͙̖̖͇͖̖͎͍̞̈̊̊̎̀̐͐̒́͂̾̇̄͛͊̀͂̓͘͜͜͝͠͝ͅu̸̡̢̟̻̬͎͇̭͙̱͇̣̮̖̣̘̬͕͙͈̜̇̌̍̍͛̋̄͑͑͛̓̌̏̽͘̕͘͝͝͝͝s̷̡̙̜͓̤͕̥̼͍̤͖͖̻̩͚̻͙̱̼̆̉̓̔̈̌͛̀̑̒̃͛̅̀̽͒̔̋̇͘͝͠ͅt̴̡̨̛̺̘̜̙̞̥̙̻̺͓̗̻͓̣͔͓̝̓͆͐̆̈̅̅̿̐̍̈͑͂̈͛̽̇̈̕͘͘͝ͅͅ ̷̡̛̗̲͈̬͙̤̬͍̻̗͎͔͖̩͍͓̠͈̥͋̇͗̈́͂̓͆̃͗̆̌̒͊̃́͒͂̈́̅͝͝ͅn̶͕͈̟̙͕͓̟̗̺̥͎̪̩̩̞̼͓̫̂̈́͊͛́͂́̒̿̇͊̎͑͛̃̈́̊͊́͘̚ͅͅo̷̹̖̜̺͓̻̺͍̲̼̞̩̮̠̣̪̤̟̺̘͈͒̃̽̇̓́̓͋̅̅̏͂̿̍́̑͋̚͜͜͝͠ ̵̨̢̞͉͎͓̳̙̰͍͚̺͈̣̼̬̗̗͚͈̰͕͑̀̃̊́̐̓́͆̄͂̓͆̆̆̿̚̕͜͝͝w̷̡̨̛̘̬̟̤̭̹͚̫̮̦͈͇͕̠͙͙̲̔́̏͗̿̀̐̀̒͑̎̾̓̋̚̕̕̚̚͜͜͝͠ą̴̨̤̳͍̯̞̙͇͖͇̰̞̬͍͈͉̭̟͍̰̽̔́͊͌̒̈͆͐̈́͐̅̄̈́͗̍͒̅̎̀̕ý̵̨̧̧̢̨̛̻̪̟̞̠͔̱͈̯̺̙͕̪̜͕̘̑͊̅̀̅́̾̍̊̿̎͆̂̉̎̂̚͝͝͝ͅͅ ̵̢̢̢̨̢͎͚̯̘̰̬̙͚͙̱̫̠̝͇̗̱̊͌̿͗̋͐͑̊͐̈͂́̆͑̎͆̌̈́̚͘͜͝͝ẗ̶̢̛͔͍̪̳̞͉̹͓͖̙̩̮̣͚̠̺̺̣̥͓́̔̈̍̀́̆͋͒̀͆̅̆͊̐̋̓̍̕͘͜͝͠ͅh̷̢̨̞̟̖͈̯̝̣̲̤͕̳̟̱̹͍̥̟̭̊̀̍̍͋̈́̆̃̌̂̏͗̎̈́͑̇̃̉̏̉̉̾͜͠ą̵̢̧̛̗͍͇̣͈̩̺̫̠͇͍̤̗̺̯̩̃̎̒́̀̌̀̒͌͑̇͂͒̋̉̾̀̄͘͝ͅṯ̶̨̱̤͙̠͙̞̫̗̼͙͉̯͚͉̦͈͎̪̦̰̽̄̅͐̅̌̓̓̌̓̾̓̆̒͌̾̂͑̃͝...̵̡͕̖̰͉̗̙͎̬͔̣͉͎̱̯̤͉͔̯͐̇͐͂̿̈́͛̀͌̎̀̆̐̋̂̅͛̈́͌́͜͜͝͝
̷̡̨̧̨̢̛̙͕̦̬̜̰̟̤̠̘̞͇̮̼̫̦͆̋́̈̓͒́̉̾̀́̆̎̍͊̒̔̚̚͜͠͝
̴̡̡̗̮͙͙̲̜͇͚͖͓̦̙̫͖̤͇̦̰̳̞͐͛̒̃̿̀͐́͋́͆͒͌̓̓̏͘̕͠͝N̶͍̩̲͖͇̺͍̳̘̫͔̞̖̼̝͉̼͙̺̤̳̦̆͊͂̈́̉̂̃͑͋͂̎̊̅́̃̾̈́̈͋͘͝ơ̷̧̨̳͚̟̯̱̫͍̦̖̩̱̩̫̲̬͇̯͉̖͉̎̒̎̈́̉̎̾͐̉̃̅͂̂̇͋̍̿̐̏͘͜͝ő̸̡̡̡̘̫̺̼̘͍̘̦̺̱͓̱̩̻̺͎̫̉̅̋̈́̑̈̈́̾̅̐̎̈́̇̈́͆̃̕͘͝͝o̸̧̨̡̨͔̮̺̜̣͉͙̜̞̙̻͙̻͙̲̦̯̲̟̽̋̓̆̓͐̆̔͆́̐̎̋̈̈́̀̄̀͒̚͠,̴̢̡̺̩̺͕͔̘̦͙̯̻̩͓̼̳̲̙̗͍̀̐̂̅̇͋͌̏̈́̒̍́͛̅͋̇̽͠͠͝͝͝ͅ ̵̡̢̺̞̹̘̪̣̼͇̮͈̼̙͔̝̻̖̜̭͑͛̀͂͗̀͊̂̉̐́̆́̽́͛̀̀́̚̚͝͝ͅS̴̨̢̬̱̘̖̰̬͎̼̲̖͚̱͈̬͕̘͚̠̾͌͊̎̂̈́̃͆̓̀̇͋̓̿̿̊̌̐͘͜͜͜͠Ţ̸̢̤͚̥̞̺̖̟̞̗̻̖̟̲̞̤̭̣̈́͊̿̐͋̆͑͑̃̿̈́́̀̑́̓̎̃̂͘͝͠ͅǪ̶̢̡͍̘̼̲͎͚͔̭̹͔̱̹͙̹̦͙̦̼̔̽̊̐͛̒̀̊̈́̑̂̈̓̍̒͑͘͝͝͠P̸̳͓͔̣͓̲̙̰̺͎̱̰̟̯͉͓̱͍̲͉̞͎̄͌̄̊͗̒̓̏̃̔̇̅̋͐̌̍̅̌̎́͋̕͝!̸̧̡̛̣̗̜̟̙̳̝̥͙̜̻̭̣̝͍͚̗̗̈́̈̈̓͂̾̍̓̐̀̍̒̀̈́̉͗͒͐̽͝ͅ
̸̧̡̛̩̲̹̻̻̤̮͇͍̩̖̬̗̯̹̖̱͔͖͉́̂̆͗̀͌̌̾͆̏̓̿̽͋̿̋͛͘͜͝͝
̶̢̢̞̰̥̦̱̮̝̣̟̫̬̙̺͍̙̥͓̍̀̓̽̍̽̑͆̌̄͒́̀̈̒̏̅́̚̚͜S̷̢̡͖̼̮̯̹̲̟̺̗̼̪͚̲͕͉͔̞͎̦̳̭̓͆͂͆̿́̒̉̉̈́̓͋̋͐͆̈́͒͛̋͘̚T̵̢̨͓͔̥̖̰̻̮̱̖̺͔͇̘̝̦̯̞̻̺̠̔̿͒͛̊̓̓͆͆̍̐̃͗̅͗̔́̄̕͠ͅƠ̵͔̯̤̟̙̠̙͈͕̬̞͎̜͖̣͉̻̼̬̝̫̟̝͒͂́̃̂̋̉̇͆̈́̍̍̄͌̍̓̇͘͠͝P̸̨̡̧̛̼͓̝̹̘̹͎͎̜̗̖̯̹̥̦̤͕͓͉̈́́̏͆̓̅̓̐͌̍̎̽̆̔̿͛̒̇͘̚͝͠ͅ!̸̢͈̖͔̺͚̹̭̖̙͔̭̠̰͇͔̝̬̜̰̞͕̀̾̊͋̉̈́͛̈͛̇̂͆͐̓̆̍͑̐̕͘̚͠
̸̡̨̢̢̢̜͙̝̞̮̭̭̠̠̤̠̠̰̪̺͓͚͐̑̉̊̀̋̄͐̅̂̏͊͌́͌̌̑̾͘̚͝͝ͅ
̷̡̨̨̛̺̦̖̫̹̫̼̦̞̗͚̠̣͙̳͉̗̣̹̣̂̓̎̉̀͂̏̀̈́͛̂̄̈́̇͗̌̄̐̌͝͝Ẅ̵̡͔̲̱͓̮͉̯̬̺̝̩̫̱̬̞̟̝͍̥́̂̆͛̾̔̇͛́̈́̓͛̋͐̎̋̾͊̈́́̅͠͝ͅȩ̵̧̨̢͈̙̣̰̺͚̠̺̟̳̯̱͙̘͚̤͗͛̐̅̆̿̋͂͊̀̍̔̽̌̃́̔̇͘͘͝͠ͅ ̶̡̹̻̥͇͈̲̭̲̪̯̥̗̳̦̞͉͈͍̗̪͛̈́̿̈́̋͆͂̓̂̽̀̍̔̓͐̓͑̚̕̕w̸̛̮̖͖̯͎̳̗̫̬̰̦͕̞̬̹͎̰̥̞͖̬̥̓́́̊͒̌͐̃͆̔̍͌͑͌̄̃͘͠͝͝ͅę̸̧̹̖͖̞̦̝͓̦̪͈̲̪͈̯̙̟͖͔̅̏̉̅̋̔̈́̊͐̽́̊̿̈͆̐́̚̕̚͜͝r̷̡̧̙̤̼̬̭͈͔̲̜̯̯̖̺̺̝̺̯̾͂̋̄͋͋̎͛͂̇̉͊̀͛̀̂̿̓͠͝͝ͅȩ̷̛͚͍͓̮͚̙͍̦̭̣̳̖̥͉̤̥̺̭̲̹͆͂̄̌͒̋̔̿͌̆́̏̃̐͊͂̈̌̐͘͝͝n̷̨̨̧̨̛̞͕̦̭̖͎̟͚̱̞̼̬͕̹̳̭͍̓͂̊́̄̔͗̄͛̈́̈̏̃̒̇͆̔̓͝ͅ'̷̢̤͓͙̝̬͓͉̯̫̜͍͈͔͖̣̖̭̻͎̞̄̈́͆̎̓̽̾̈́̎͂̅͊͛̃͗͂̈͘̕͜͝͝͠t̷͕̜̰̞̗̙̺̳͍͔̗̻̹͚̗̦͓̬͖̯̙̃̈̒͆̇͒́̓̐͐̓̐́̈́̍̊̌̚͠͝ͅ.̵̨̛̮̻͔͓̬͔̲̫̘͎͉̘̹̩̮͖̫̬̫̏̿̄̽̂͑̓͑̔̒̓̃̍̃̀̅̂̚̚̕͜͜͝͝ͅ.̸̧͓͔͚̼̬̙̦̺̳̖̝̝̮̖̪̩͇̣̘̅̏̍̊͌́̈́̉̑͋̏̄̋̒̇̃̔̿̈̊̚͝.̵̡̡̭̫̳̠̼͎̹̯̳͕̞͉̳̱̹̘̻̺͑͒͒̌́́͐̀̃͆́̋̀́̌̎̊͐̕͝͝͠͠
̴̛͈͈̭͔̠̦̟͈̻̟̜̖̠̗̤̫̫̬̹̂̏͂͗̄̎̓̆̊̂͐̐̓̂̃͗́̾̿͐͊̀͜

Ą̸̶̵̢̪̫͇̤̳̳̙͈̙̳͓̂̌͂͂͊̊͐̇͐̆͑̚͘B̶̷̵̨̡̡͍̤̲̙̣̝̞̮͂̏̉̑̓͑̌́͐͌̐̚͝ͅͅA̶̶̸̡̠̝̝̳̱̻̮͕͍͕͍͖̋̈́͊̉͐̓̍͐͂͛͛̕͝N̷̷̴͙̬̲̺͉̗̭̯̳̱͕̭̜͗̀̓̃̑̏͑̈͐̔̇͘͠Ḏ̶̵̴̨͚̮͔͚̟̦̹̘̼̰͉͑̍̋̓͋̊͋͋̈́̈̓͘͠O̵̴̴̧̧͖̝̦̞̦̦̰̱͖̗̅͋̈́́́͂̈́̓̂̿̓̕̕ͅN̶̵̵̡̨̫͕͎͚̰̤̩͔̪͔͍͊́̔̊̈́̀̋̔̃̏̈́̕͠E̷̶̵̢̼͖͎̤̺̻̰̱͚̹͈͍͗̋̉̑̽̍̌͒̾̑̋̚͝D̵̷̸̡̢̦͔̩̻͕̯͈̥̺̲̠̿̐̇̋̇̐̍͌̽̔̒͘͠ ̦͗Ả̷̴̶̵̸̵̴̵̷̡̨̛̭̘̙̳̭̞̞͉̻̱̰͔͈̹͔̜̻̲̝̯̠̯̬͍͎̝̺͚̠̝͇̦̩̞͚͊͒͂̑̑̀̃̌̀͑́͆̌̒̔̌̃̏̔̓̈́̈̉̔̉̅̈́̈́̎͊̊͒́̍̚͜͜͠͝͠ͅB̷̴̷̸̸̷̶̶̸̨̨̢̨̢̞͈̪̜̜̦͕͙͎̪̟̰̫̻̮̯̗̞̦̰̯̠̹͕̬̟̙̲̤͙͙̓́͗̄̋̇̆̒͆̿̈́̆́̓̑̾̀̇̇̐̾̈́͒͛̃͗̏̀̃̉̇̽̉̕͘̕̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅǍ̵̶̴̵̶̸̵̷̸̢̧̛̤̹̳̗̼̰̯̫̺͉̗̞̬͇̬͔͖̘̠͎̣͈͈̫̱̙̗̫̫̼̺͚͓̘͔̮̮̝̇͐͒̀̈̑̇̾͆̓̐̒̓́̾̄̎͑̌̍͑̃͆̐̈̂̋́̀͒̏̈̏̚͘̕͠͠Ņ̸̸̸̵̸̴̴̴̴̡̧̡̢̡̨̡̨̪͕̠̦̭͎͈̯̞̳͉̼̤̥͔̘͉̜̰̼̠͙̦̖͓͙̝̭̞̭̊́̌͌͂̑̀̀̄̽̌̏̂̂̀̓̓͆̅̿͗͆̆̾̈́̏̎̑͛̄͌̚̕͘͘͜͝͝͝͠͝Ḑ̸̴̴̸̸̸̴̵̷̧̢̡̖̺̰̹͖̦̬͉̖͚͔̬̯̮̰̝͉̜͚̳͚̰̩͎̰̰̦̟̳͕͍̰͉̱͇͍̉̓͑̂͋̓́̿͌̄͌͂̎̇̄̂̆̀͑̍̌̉͂̍̒̒̔̊̑̂̆̄̔́́͘̕͘͝͠Ơ̶̵̶̵̴̷̸̴̷̢̫͎̥͇̺̠̮̪͉̦̞͚͇̹̘̹͙͉̤͉͕̘̣͖̲̙̮̭̝̭̘̫̟͍̦̟͕̈̅͊̾͗̌̿͌̌͐̾͊̎͗̿͐̈̍̂̄́̉̽̆͗͒̑́̏͌̚̕̕͘͘͝͝͝͝ͅͅN̸̶̷̸̸̶̶̷̴̡̢̢̧̗̲͇̻̖̱͚̫̤̬̺̰̘̻̝͔͉͉̗̤̩̮̝͕̱̥͇̥̱̥̬͕̦͉̜̜̅̔̄̾͗̎͑̾̀̈́̌̾̽̾͂̄̄̓̈́͌͆̅͐́͑͌̿̌́̏̽͑̊̑̔͗͛̑̚̕È̴̴̷̷̷̷̶̶̷̡̧̧̛̗̮͙̼̺͎̼̳̠̳̖͚̝̰̜͖͙̥̫͓̖̘̼͚̼̘͉͉̫͍̝͍͔̣͔̝̈́͌̈́̐̊͆̓̅̄̽̌̿̌̊̏͗͒̓͒͆̏͂̋͛̆͗͂̈̾̿̇͂̀̕̕͘͠͝ͅD̸̷̴̸̶̸̵̶̴̨̛̛̠̮̹̜̼̱̼͍̦̻̫͎͍̪͉̟̰̞̹̻̬͓̜͕̱̯̻̲̣̭̫͓͖̜̩͇̻̗̒̈́̉̒̿̒̀̑̂͑͒͒̋̾̈́͋̓͊̍̋͊͑̌̂̈́̍̽̔͒̚͘͘̚͜͠͠͝͝͝ ̻̓Á̡̡̛͓̮͙̙̪̳͍͚̺̏̇̓̀̊͒̾́̽̌̈́͜ͅB̨̨͖͇̞͇̹̩͓͉̗͚̉̒̅̿̏̈́̊̓̀͛͊̎̕ͅȀ̧̛̜̲̜̰͔̖̯̺͙̬͇́̇̐̐̒̄̌̈̔̽͠ͅŅ̰͎̭̖̖͈̪̰̤̬͎͎̈́̒̈́́̉͂̇̾̏̔̍̚͠Ḑ̛̭͕͎͇̪͖͈̰̖̭̰͈͛̍̿͊͌̉̌̀̌̈́̚͘Ò̧͎̙͚̠̯͚̯̙̺̥̲̈̉̎͂̋͌̂̅̈́̋͘͝ͅŅ͕̟̪̩̪̣̲̬̞̼͙̬̒́͂̾̆͋̃̆̓̃̚͘͘Ę̢̧̻̜̥̞̜̟̖̼͉̲̆̃́͆̌̎͛̌̈̅̈́͘̕Ḑ̛̥͙̪̳̤̳̯͔̦͈̟̿́̔̎̑̑̃̌̉̋̀̚͜ ̳̔Â̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̛̛̛͕͙̞̦͉̙̻͖͎̘̲͎̠̪̰̹̙̬̳̫̭̣͍̲̜̼̰̰̲̻̲̗̾̍̏̔̋͑̊̔̍̊̀̀͊̎͒͆̄́̂̅̓̈́̽̃̉̊͋̂̿́͆̅͊̄͘͝B̢̧̢̢͖̻̹̰̖͎͇͇̲̗̯͍̤̟̗̜̞̖̞̩͚͚̫̮̳̹͙̗̻̰͎̼̉̋̈́̐̃͆̿́̓͆̃̊̿̆͂̒̈́͗̂̋͆̋͋̓̽̈̆̀͛̈͂̄͌̇̈͊̊̕̕͜͝ͅͅͅA̡̧̧̡̛̛̛̬̗̣̻̫̲̼̜͕̺̤̺͉̜̩̩͔̫̯̭̝̤̜̙͕̬̮̖̬̝̰̱̻͚̿͒̈́̐̏̋̏̂́̋̐̔̉̅̈́̓͑̈́̾̔̿̎̈̇̓͌̆̑͆͌̚͘͘̚͠͝͠ͅͅṄ̢̢̢̨̝̼̜̝͔̟̜̻̭̩̞̗͙̫͖͚͖̲̞͎̪̫̩̘̰͓͚̙͕̰͉̝͎̞̘̇̄̒̓̋͗̽͂͆̽͂̈̇̉̓̉̽͗̑̆͒́̈́͑͋̎́̏̇̀́͗͛̄̎̚̚͠͠ͅḐ̧̛͍͕̩̣͎͓͎̠͖̦̦͓͍̙͉̘̝͔͈̙͚͎͚̰͈̮̼͈͔̻͙̲̰͍͚̟̓̋͐̍͛̈́̅͂͌̇̃̉̉̓́̈́̏͒̋̔͗̑̃̽̀̄̃̂͒̎̈́̆͘̚͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅǪ̨̨̧̡̛͖̜̦̙̲̱͚̞̻̥̳͈̩̟̠̰̫̺̯͉̮͓̙̙̟̘̹̘̬̘̲̟͍̹̇́̇̆̾́͒̉̎̆͆̋̈͒͆́͑̍̉̂̔͂̅̊̽̈́̑̓̅͌̕̚͘̕̚͘͠͠͝ͅŅ̨̮̞͍̲̤̟̺̘̪̤̮̖̟̜̘̜̬̫̱̳̼̲̙͖̱̖̳̥͓͔̫̩͉͙̙̱̜͈̌̾͗̈́́̐̀̽́̃̊̅͑̀̔̌̀̂̌̓̊̈́́̃͌̀̓̔̍̈́̈́͑͊̚̚̚͘͘͠͝Ę̧̨͇̟̘͍̺̘͉̜̘̜͎͖͔̼̹̳͈̠̟̺̬̠̼͚̺̱̻̝͕̣͓͉̜̗̠̭̋͐͋̍̃͒̒̉͛̽̌̈̔̔̊͐́́͂̇̊́̈̏̆́̀̓̎̅̔̕̚̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͠Ḑ̨͕̦̥̙̙̝̖̪̤̱̲̙̱̲̼̰̞̪̘̳̳͙͇̩̯̰̼̱̪̯̹͕̻͈̜͉̩̄̂̿̅́̿̊̐̍͆̋̑͌̓̀̑̀͛̾̀͐͂̔̑̏̃̄̉͂͆̍̓̇͗́͐͘͠͝͝ͅ ̩͐Â̡̡̧̡̛̟̥̞̝͍̙̻̱̥̰̘̰̩̩̪͍̪̬̥̳͇̭̭͍͍͎̟̪̭̰̬͈̲̿̓̏̊̋̌̓̀̍̅̓̀̍͊̽̉͒̓̄̎̓̀̍͑̉̈̾̈́̂͋̓̓̅̀͒͜͜͜͝͝͝B̧̧̧̧̛̜̻̤̗͎̙͇̼͚̯̹̺̗̹̼̩̗͍͚̙̱̘̮͎͔͎̹͙̗͎͕͎͖̈́̋̋͐̈́͆̆̌̈́͆́̈̿̃̆͊̿̈́͐̂̿͋̑̓̀̈̀̏͛̀͂̄͐̈̒̉̕͜͝͝ͅͅȀ̧̨̨̡̧̨̢̺̗̣̭̯̘̼̳̜͚̤̪̘̫̯̳̖͔̯̤͙̤̹̬̤̝̝̗̖̺̻͒͒͂̏͆̋̐̋̽͑̐̓̔̃̓̍̌̽̆͑̒͗͐͐̈̈́̓́̑̆͆̈̀͘̚͠͠͝͝ͅͅN̨̡̲̗̜̯̹̺̜̲̭̠̭̗̖̗͚̰̫̘͎̪̪̤͈̩̣̰͚͚̮̗͉̯͎̯̜͙̍̇̈́͌̒̾̋͗͆̐͆̓̃̂̇̒̔̉͑͗͊̐́͒̈̔̃͋̔̆̏͋̇͌̐͛̂̚͝͠ͅͅḐ̨̢̢̨̧̨̮̹̙̻͎̤͎̫̦͖̳̱̙̰̝̣͈̻͎̗̰̹̼̜͉͎͙̰̮̰͈͌̋̍̒̍̾̈́̀̾̀̔̓͌̄̇̉͛̓̈́̿̈́͒̉̑̇̀͐̃̈́͋́̌͘͘̕͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅǪ̡̧̡̖͍̝͙͎̲͉͚̭̬̥̰̘̟̬͎̫͇̯͙͉͓̺̙̜̫̘̰̲̬͎̲̫̹̮͗̍̿̀̄́̽̎͊̎͐̋̆͒͆̓̃͑̂͆̅̎̽͆͒̅̕͘͘̚͘͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠Ņ̢̢̧̛͕͍̭͕̯̺̪͕̖̩͍͈̜̮̲̟̳͇̲̦̰̱͇̖̳͓̰̗͎͉͍͙͉̤̜̒̾͛̈́́͌̀̏̄̊̉͛̐̀̌̄̏̌̿́̔̓̋͌̃̊̾̓̈́̍̎͊̈́̌̃̚̚͘̚ͅE̡̢̡͕͉̘͙̱̞̫̜̹̺̜͙̤̣͔̼̪͚͈̙̟̻̯̬̦̼̠̭̱͙̹̣̲͉̠̯͆͐͂̃̃̈̒̑́́̌̆̈͊͑͗̂̑́̅͐̈́̐̈͆̆̑̑̎͒̚̚̕̚̕͜͝͝͝͠͝Ḑ̧̨̛̦̮̥̯̠̻̪̩̙̲̱̦̲̼͉̮̻̘̭̳̱͚̯̼̹̱̪̥͔͕̟͈͈̘̰̂̅̽́̉̊́͂͆̐̎̑̔̂̈́̑͌͛̈́̿̓͐̈́͐̏̽͂̉̈͆̈̀͗̎̊̕̕̕͝ͅͅ ̙́Ả̶̶̵̴̵̵̶̵̸̷̴̵̶̵̶̴̵̶̷̵̷̷̵̵̴̷̶̴̵̴̵̴̵̴̷̶̸̵̸̶̸̶̷̶̷̶̸̷̴̸̵̸̶̶̸̸̵̷̸̶̸̸̷̵̷̸̵̷̵̶̷̵̸̷̵̷̶̶̶̴̶̡̡̨̡̧̡̛͎̖̞̬͇̞̻͇͈̘̖̻͙̪͍̹̬̱̳̫̟̭͍͍̺͚̰̰͇̭̝̲̖̂͛̋̏̈́̋̉́̍̊̒̀̊͊̎̉͒̍̄̔͆̓͗̀̌̉͒̈́̓̂́̑̏̅̇̐̚͠ͅB̴̶̶̵̷̶̵̵̴̸̴̴̷̶̶̶̶̷̸̴̵̴̴̴̶̸̶̷̴̶̵̸̵̶̴̸̸̶̶̵̴̵̷̷̶̸̵̶̴̵̶̸̵̵̸̸̸̸̸̸̴̵̵̴̵̸̸̷̸̵̸̶̴̵̸̴̵̷̷̶̷̢̢̧̨̢̛͇̻̳̞͚͎̫͇̼̲̯̬̗̗͖̥̳̦̩̞̝͚̭͚̮̘̦̹̖̗̫͎͇̈̋̈̒͆̄͆̂͆̂͐̿̋̆̀̈́͊̂͒̑̓͋͌̄͛̈̈́͛̊͂̂͒̒̈̅̐̕̕͝ͅͅÅ̷̷̵̴̵̵̵̸̷̶̴̶̸̷̶̸̵̶̷̴̷̴̶̴̴̸̴̴̴̷̸̴̴̷̶̶̸̶̴̷̸̴̷̶̵̵̵̸̷̵̸̶̴̷̴̵̷̴̴̶̸̶̶̶̵̵̷̵̵̸̶̴̸̷̴̶̵̵̴̶̴̢̧̧̡̛͉̣̳͈̬̼̙̜̥̠̤̤͙̦͔̹̯̬̝̤̝͖̹̬̭̼̙̝̻͓̻̲͒̓̂̏̋̋̈̓́̒̐̏̔̑͆̓̈́̀͑͆͌͌̊̈̿̓̌͋̋͆̚͘͘̚͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅÑ̶̵̶̸̷̷̷̵̸̴̵̷̷̴̸̶̶̸̶̴̴̵̸̶̵̶̴̶̴̸̴̸̷̴̶̶̴̷̴̴̴̶̷̵̸̷̷̷̸̴̶̸̸̷̴̴̵̷̴̷̵̵̸̶̴̷̴̴̵̸̶̶̶̶̵̸̵̵̸̶̶̲̙̜̯̪̜̳̭̥̱̗̤̘̹͚̠̪͚͎̙̪͍̭̩͙̰͔̖͚̰͉̖͉͓͎̙̩͙̇͂̑̒̀̋̉̃͊͆̏̅́̇̓̈́̉̓͗̇̉͒̔̅̂͋̋̀̏̒̇̀́̿͛̈́̏̚̚͜ͅḐ̴̸̷̶̶̴̶̸̶̴̶̴̶̴̵̷̵̵̸̵̷̸̴̷̵̶̷̵̵̷̵̴̵̴̶̶̷̶̸̷̵̸̷̵̶̷̸̵̷̴̷̷̸̷̵̸̴̸̶̷̶̶̶̸̴̴̴̸̶̶̵̷̵̶̵̵̵̴̷̶̸̧̺̝̱̞͎̬͎̦̖̦̪̜̙̙̻̲͕̝͍͈̞̩͎͇̰̪̩̼̳̗̪͙̣̰̯̹̖͊̋̐̓̍̓̈́̉͋̓̈͌̐̇̈́͒̉̈́̓̃͂̈́͒̌̑̑̽̀̄̃̉͆̀̓̇͠͝͠͝͝ͅǪ̴̶̶̴̵̸̴̷̶̷̷̸̸̷̸̵̸̷̴̸̷̸̶̵̵̷̴̴̶̷̵̴̶̷̷̸̷̵̵̶̶̶̶̶̷̴̸̸̴̵̴̷̵̵̴̵̸̶̷̸̶̴̸̸̶̴̸̶̶̶̵̷̴̵̴̴̴̶̷̴̸̡̢̛̛̭̱̞͕̞̲̞͚̯̦̥̦̦̺̟͕̠̫͍̯͍͓̩̙͔͙̘̝̹̬͇̲̥̘̹͓̒̍̿̋̎́͆̎̎̐͑̏̋́͒̆̉̀̐͒̂̈̅͂̽̾̀́̅̄̍̕͘̚͜͠͠͝͠Ņ̷̶̷̷̴̸̷̷̶̷̷̴̶̸̵̴̸̸̷̸̴̴̶̶̸̴̴̵̷̷̶̸̷̴̸̷̷̵̷̴̶̵̵̴̵̶̴̶̷̷̴̴̸̶̴̸̷̶̴̶̶̷̴̵̴̶̵̵̸̴̷̶̷̴̸̸̸̸̶̷̷̧̡̲͍̯͓̺͇̪͉̞̖̳̬̩̜̫̖̳̗̲̟̼̱͚̘͓̭̠͓͉̻͙̣̤̜͙̿̾͊̅́̇̀́̀̐̊̐̉̏̀́̏͛̌͋̈́̅̓͗͐̄̃̈͒̓̍͊̌͂̈́̅̚͘̕̚͜ͅE̵̴̷̵̵̷̶̸̸̸̵̷̶̷̸̸̶̵̶̷̴̷̵̸̶̷̷̶̸̵̴̵̶̷̸̵̸̶̴̸̵̸̷̴̸̶̷̸̷̴̴̸̶̴̴̴̷̴̷̷̸̵̷̸̵̴̶̶̷̴̸̵̷̶̷̴̸̶̷̴̷̢̛̖̘̼̤̙̙̜͔̜̙͇̺͔͈̲͓͈͇̟̙̬̬̼̯̰̱̘̭̥̣̣͉̗̠̻͐͐̈̃̄̒͐͊̔̇̌̍̈̿̒̓̿̔́͑̋́́̈͒̆̈́͌̎̈̆̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅḐ̷̶̷̶̷̵̵̵̶̸̵̶̵̶̵̶̵̴̶̴̶̴̸̴̶̸̸̴̵̷̵̴̷̷̷̵̴̵̸̴̸̸̴̸̷̶̴̵̶̸̶̵̴̸̶̵̸̵̸̸̷̴̵̵̷̴̶̷̷̶̶̵̷̸̶̸̵̷̶̵̶̨̨̨̨̙̹̥̫͙͖̟̪̫̲̥̻̥̼͕̺̳̘̮̳̝̼̯̫̱͍̦͕̯͈̣̮̉̂̑́͑̊̀͆͆̇̑̄̇̑̈́͛̋͐̓̀̑̏̏̉́͆̔̂̽͗̈́͋̕̚̚͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ!̷

Zultar

"Heeeey!" a voice broke her incoherent thoughts.

Wha,- who?-

"HEEEEEEEEEEY!"

Aivil's eyes were dumbstruck as she looked around, trying to discover where the voice was coming from. The voice wasn't familiar, at least not someone Aivil was acquainted with. A masculine voice.

"Hello! Am I glad to see someone else from the wreck. And fairing well, too!" the haggard stranger made his way in front of Aivil without her notice, too preoccupied, too prone to relapsing when-

"Sorry, let me introduce myself. I'm Daniel, I was a passenger aboard the St. Jude. What's your name? I have a camp up the way if you need help or shelter." The stranger, Daniel, introduced himself without much thought waiting for Aivil's response. Daniel brought his out to shake her hand, that much she understood.

Aivil...
Well she, um...
One sadness led to another and she
A stranger.
A survivor,
From St. Jude.
Someone had lived-

Took Daniel's hand and hugged him. And she cried, horribly so. She was a mess.

She fell down to her knees, almost bringing down the stranger in the process, but had managed to let go at the last possible second.

A survivor...

"I'm not alone..." she closed her eyes.

Comforting herself at the sounds of her own words-

"we...
we weren't abandoned..."

Throndir

Garret
Your Pokemon continued to work, Himiko gathered rocks, and Hirotoshi continued to find trees to cut. Koraru tried looking for seaweed, but as she swam in the immediate area, she was not able to find any. It was almost late in the day, and your Pokemon have begun to tire.

[okay]+1 treeful of logs[/okay]Aivil

[okay]+4 Trainer Exp[/okay]
QuoteDaily Survival - Day 2
[spoiler]Daniel: 17 (not fully resolved)
Garret: 0
Kram: 15 -3 (injuries) -2 (hungry) -2 (thirsty) = 8 (not fully resolved)
Letina: 5 -2 (injuries) -2 (thirsty) = 1
Sigon: 6 -3 (injuries) -2 (thirsty) = 1
Vinny: 18 (not fully resolved)
Lynne: 11 -2 (injuries) -2 (thirsty) = 7
Aivil: 4 -2 (injuries)  -2 (thirsty) = 0[/spoiler]

Total Survival
[spoiler]Daniel: 33
Kram: 8
Letina: 3
Sigon: 1
Vinny: 40
Lynne: 16
Aivil: 8[/spoiler]

Resources
[spoiler]Daniel
Food: 1
Water: 2
Shelter: Decent 2 Person Shelter (16 completion)
Misc: +0 Soil Quality Mound

Garret
Water: 0
Shelter: Bad 1 Person Shelter (9 completion)
Items: Damaged Old Rod, Damaged First Aid Kit
Misc: 3 treeful of logs (+5 completion bonus to shelter)

Kram
Food: 0
Shelter: Bad 4-person Shelter (24 completion)
Items: Damaged Tent, Damaged Water Filter

Letina
Food: 1 (questionable fruit, 1002)
Items: Damaged Tent, Damaged Sleeping Bag, Damaged Water Filter

Sigon
Shelter: Decent 2 Person Shelter (16 completion)

Vinny

Lynne
Food: 1 (questionable fruit, cooked, 1001)
Shelter: Bad 1 Person Shelter (9 completion)
Items: Damaged Tent

Aivil
Items: Damaged Pokedex[/spoiler]

Action Points Drained
[spoiler]Daniel: 1
Kram: 0
Letina: 0
Sigon: 0
Vinny: 0
Lynne: 0
Aivil: 0[/spoiler]

Damage Taken and Status
[spoiler]Daniel Rask: 0,
Kram Niawt: 7, 3 injuries (-1 SATK, -1 SDEF, -1 SPD), hungry, thirsty
Letina Rae Deslegeech: 0, 2 injuries (-1 DEF, -1 SPD), thirsty
Vinny Drechsler: 0,
Garret "Grey" Miles: 99, unconscious, 5 injuries (-2 DEF, -1 SATK, -2 SPD), hungry, thirsty
Kathos Sigon: 0, 3 injuries (-1 ATK, -1 DEF, -1 SATK), thirsty
Lynne Lockley: 0, 2 injuries (-1 SATK, -1 SDEF), thirsty
Aivil: 0, 2 injuries (-1 ATK, -1 SPD), thirsty
[/spoiler]

Pokemon Status
[spoiler]Honeydew: 15, caught
Webzy: 15, paralyzed, 1 injury (-SPD)
Deckard: 31, 2 injury (-SATK, -SDEF)
Ruby: 43, 2 injuries (-SDEF, -ATK)[/spoiler]

Half-Hour Rests Used
[spoiler]Daniel: 6
Kram: 16
Letina: 5
Sigon: 14
Vinny: 0
Lynne: 11
Aivil: 16[/spoiler]

Custom Rulings
[spoiler]
  • Hunger status: Hungry (-2 to all accuracy and skill check rolls), Very Hungry (-4 to rolls), Starving (-6 to rolls)
  • Thirst status: Thirsty (-2 to rolls), Very Thirsty (-4 to rolls), Dehydrated (-6 to rolls)
  • Each injury adds +2 hours to actions in the day, and -1 to any Body skill (Acrobatics, Athletics, Combat, Intimidate, Stealth, and Survival)
  • One Survival check per day required, related with how you fare within that day over all.
  • Limits on what could be found on a single day regardless of how often you try.
  • Roll normally, I can add these modifiers myself as they're custom rules.
  • If started new day as this specific status:
  • Hungry, then lose 1/8 HP
  • Very Hungry, then lose 2/8 HP
  • Starving, then lose 3/8 HP
  • Thirsty, then lose 1/5 HP
  • Very Thirsty, then lose 2/5 HP
  • Dehydrated, then lose 3/5 HP
Actions and Time Spent
[spoiler]Note, this list is not exhaustive, and I'll be adding to them as players get creative on what they want to spend their day doing. Also note these are rough times, and I may change any of these depending on situation.
  • Scavenging the beach = 4 hours
  • Scavenging nearby forested areas = 4 hours
  • Sleep = 8 hours (to gain hp bonus rest)
  • Island expedition (one way) = 8 hours
  • Island expedition (there and back again) = 16 hours
  • Building camp = 12 hours
  • Fishing = 4 hours
  • Fire building and maintenance = 4 hours
  • Extended rest = 4 hours
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

[info]Grey's pokemon rest for the night[/info]

Fellow Rabbit

Vinny Drechsler

Vinny was out cold, having done the bulk of the work putting together a suitable shelter big enough for the whole group just after a shipwreck, some fishing, and helping to drag an injured man to camp. He was exhausted. Even the ruckus of yelling and throwing things and people all over the shelter was not enough to wake the Magikarp enthusiast. Letina informing him where she was going likewise fell on the same deaf ears. All that had his attention that morning was his dream about licking every ice cream cone in the truck as it made its way to Poké-Deimenhorst. So far his favorite flavor had been Eggberry Twist.

But alas, all dreams had to come to an end before long. And this amazing dream ended no sooner than eleven in the morning. His eyes burst open as if a crab had just nipped his backside. He jumped up to stand on his makeshift bed, only finding it slightly awkward that he had slept in the same clothes he had worn throughout the day. But what he saw was even more irksome than his lack of Magikarp pajamas. Nobody else was left in the shelter.

He scratched his head in thought. He knew he had left them all right in this very room. It wasn't as if they had all grown a pair of legs and run off, was it? Or was he thinking of things that didn't already have legs? These were humans, weren't they? They all had legs! How could he have forgotten? But that only solved half the problem. He now knew how they had escaped, but now he had to know why. Did he snore in his sleep? Did his shelter have a leak? Did he forget to shower again? Had he not enough berries to go around?

That was it! Everyone was jealous that he had berries and they didn't, so they all ditched him! 'Dummkopf, Vinny!' he thought to himself, 'Zese vere going to be friends! And you scared them off!' He stood there on his bed for a moment longer, mulling over his options.

Option number one was to simply go back to sleep. It seemed like a good idea at first, but then Vinny realized he wasn't tired anymore and sleeping wouldn't really help any of his current situations, so he quickly scratched that one off his mental list.

Option number two was to burn down the shelter and build a bigger, better shelter nearby! This could really draw in the potential friends and, if it were good enough, would really gain him the respect and admiration he deserved! Plus they would have a fire to cook stuff on! It would even somehow bring him one step closer to being the ultimate Magikarp trainer! He just knew it!

Option number three, however, immediately took priority. He could go out alone into the nearby forest and go berry hunting. As exciting as it seemed to build a shelter, he wasn't sure he had the resources to create a fire so he could burn the other shelter down. Plus the idea of having berries was much more inviting to him.

That was that, then. He quickly grabbed what belongings had survived his swim ashore, ran straight into the thicket, and began his intensive search for the greatest berries on the island. "Come, Kimmel!" he shouted on his way out, despite the fact that the Magikarp was still in his Poké Ball, "Today ve shall find one szousand berries!"

Perception for ze berries: [blockquote]Vinny's Perception:  2d6-2 : 1, 4 - 2, total 3[/blockquote]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

Vinny
You began your search for berries in the jungle searching high and low for any the tasty morsels. You looked for anything that could be a berry, and though it had taken quite some time searching through the rainforest, you did manage to find berries. Unfortunately it looked like some Pokemon was already eating it.

It looked similar to the pet side-kick of a certain red-clothed Italian plumber.

Linwelin

Daniel was surprised when the unknown girl embraced him crying. For a moment, he didn't know what to do, especially when he was nearly dragged to the ground when she collapsed. She must've been at wits end...poor girl.

Not sure what else to do, he stroked her head to try to comfort her, "It's alright, you're going to be fine." After a brief moment, her words hit him, and his eyes widened in realization. "Wait, 'we'?" Dan questioned looked down toward her, crouching to so she didn't end up straining herself. "Are you with others? Have more people survived!?" Daniel was afraid that it had just been him and the man he'd nursed to health again. If there were more, they actually had a great chance for survival. Hopefully they were able-bodied as well. Then there would be more people for fishing and gathering and building. Heck, with a few days, they could have a cabin set up for safety and warmth.

Still, Daniel would need to head back for the night to care for the other man, which it just occurred to him he'd never asked his name. But if he could meet the others, and make sure they were well-off, then he would be more than content. First is the matter at hand, though. Daniel thought to himself. The girl was still a shaking mess at his feet, and he needed to find a way to steady her if she couldn't do it herself.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Fellow Rabbit

Vinny Drechsler

It took nearly an hour of walking aimlessly through the trees, but Vinny was at last met with the sight that turned his ordinary day into one of the most memorable days of his life. That's right, he found a bush full of delicious berries! But what was this? Some kind of evil abomination was using its sly powers of getting there first to take these berries away from him! This was not okay! Whatever this green lizard thing was would have to pay!

A visible disturbed look appeared on his face. Who was this creature who thought it could just waltz through the forest and chow down on whatever berries it felt like? Vinny would have none of it! He reached into his bag with and with a great thrust of his arm, threw the first occupied Poké Ball he felt there. "Kimmel!" he cried, "Show zis monster ze error of his ways!"

But the tell-tale red laser glow that burst out of his capsule yielded a sight far from the Magikarp he had spent the most important years of his life with. Instead, it was the deformed landfish he had crossed paths with before the cruise. He had forgotten about this shiny Magikarp! Felix, was it? He had expected Kimmel and already knew what he would have his best friend do to rectify the situation, but it was doubtful he would have the time to switch them out. Felix would have to handle it instead.

"Felix! Schnell! Use ze Hyper Beam!" He shouted, fully expecting this beautiful creature to carry out his command to a T.

Of course, it didn't know that move. It was unsure what to do, but it didn't want to disappoint its trainer. Did it? But what could it do? For a moment, it looked as though it was going to begin panicking, but at the last possible second, it opted to improvise instead. The Torchic focused its power intently, as if charging up for a massive attack. It wasn't exactly a Hyper Beam, but by the next time it moved it would surely be the closest this shiny Magikarp could get.

[info]Vinny chooses Felix (Torchic).
Felix uses Focus Energy.[/info]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

Throndir

[info]Day 2 ending tomorrow evening! Will be resolving people's survival results to max potential by then.[/info]

Throndir

[info]New day is up. Unspecified amount of Trainer Exp for a post that will end the day.

Those who are still in a middle of a roleplaying scene can continue to act it out.

Vinny + Sigon can still continue posting actions on Day 2, I'll retcon resources for Day 3.[/info]

Fellow Rabbit

Kathos Sigon

It was a long day at the camp. Sigon had stuck around the whole time, not wanting to risk opening up any wounds that were still healing. With any luck, he'd be safe to move by morning. In the meantime, he had no qualms about letting his Pokémon out to play. He hadn't checked on Parfait since the crash and he hadn't spoken to Sting at all. The Honedge was still securely strapped to his back, surprisingly. He would have thought the man who had saved them would have at least unbuttoned the straps so Honedge could float away freely. Perhaps he was worried about the myth from the Pokédex about Honedge stealing the souls of people who wield it. Indeed it was for the same reason that Sigon had yet to wield Sting himself. He was less apprehensive about handling the sword Pokémon, however.

"Sorry about the rough ride, Sting. How are you doing back there?" He grabbed the harness around his torso and lifted it over his head with his good arm, whereafter he unfastened the Pokémon from it and let him hang out. "Are you okay?"

The Honedge merely floated in the air in front of Sigon, staring at him. Sigon still wasn't sure how to read this Pokémon's emotions. Aside from the face of triumph it had showed after completing training tasks prior to the cruise, the sword's expressions all looked the same to him. It was an area of his training that he genuinely intended to grow in, but he didn't know where to even begin with Sting. The Pokémon truly was an enigma.

"Maybe you and Parfait would like to play or relax together for a while? I have some time to kill." He grabbed Parfait's Poké Ball and released the Togepi onto the sand in front of him. Thankfully, Poké Balls were extremely resilient and protected the Pokémon within particularly well. Togepi was completely unharmed from the shipwreck.

"I'll probably be fishing right over there. You guys take some time and get some fresh air. If you need anything, holler!" He patted the Togepi's as he stood up. He would have done the same to Honedge, but it was hard discern which part of the Pokémon he should pat, so he simply gave him a thumbs up before gathering the fishing supplies the other man had left for him and he proceeded to fish until sundown.

Throndir

Sigon
The makeshift rod that Daniel had provided you did its job, but not very well. You spent a few hours simply fishing as your Pokemon rested. It was almost relaxing. You didn't get any Pokemon to bite however, but you did manage to pull some food on to shore.

[okay]+1 Food to Sigon.[/okay]

Ella

Letina Rae Deslégeech

Her encounter with the Silcoon finished, Letina finished gathering as much berries as she could carry and set off towards camp. She had returned Quilz to her ball as well. They all had worked so hard and it would be best if she let all of her Pokémon rest up. She still felt bad for Coalee and Blaise and how things had ended up with the Silcoon. They probably just were not used to seeing humans, being on an isolated island like this. And here she was, invading their territory and basically kidnapping them. This was why she was becoming a Pokémon breeder. She never had to worry about if she was taking a creature from its home and family. Coalee had been different. She and her pack were in an abandoned warehouse and had attacked Letina. The Houndour had had a better life up until Letina had decided to get on that boat. It was seriously the worst decision she had ever made in her entire life.

It had taken her a little while longer than she had expected, though it was probably because she now had no one to talk to other than herself, and she was not about to take that route. She was not crazy! Yet... The trip probably also would have been faster if she had Coalee's sharp nose to lead the way. Instead, Letina was left going by memory and all broken limbs on trees and branches and leaves on the ground. If only she had found fresh flowing water on that trip. Then she could just follow it back to the beach and find camp that way.

Finally reaching camp, Letina looked for Vinny. He seemed to know what he was doing, perhaps he knew what kind of berries these were and if they were edible.