Day 1: Lynne and Spiders

Started by Throndir, January 14, 2016, 11:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oath

Lynne watched as Ruby took out one of the Spinarak. Just one remained. Ruby was looking worse for wear, and Lynne ran towards her in a panic with a potion in hand. "Here you go Ruby! This should help! Now take care of the last one with another Ember!"
The flames welled up once more in the Growlithe's mouth, targeting the paralyzed Spinarak that was the only remainder. The flames burst forth, flying towards their target.

[info]
Lynne is using a potion on Ruby, so that she hopefully doesn't faint from poison. If the order is wrong, then I guess my adorable little Ruby is going down. Using Karma to add 1d6 to my accuracy roll for Ember, will resolve the Karma myself.

Ember accuracy roll : [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+1 : 19 + 1, total 20[/blockquote]
Ember damage roll : [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+13 : 4, 3 + 13, total 20[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

The ember hit, burning the spider into a crisp. Soon enough both Pokemon were defeated. At that moment, the poison running through Ruby's body took affect again, and Ruby fainted. You applied the potion soon after. But with the poison still in Ruby's system, and with Deckard completely knocked out, the immediate future looked grim.

[info]You can roleplay until the end of the day here if you want. You can describe taking care of your pokemon, yourself, your shelter. Granting an unspecified amount of Trainer Exp for a good ending for the scene.

Resolving exp for Ruby and Deckard, split between the two for the last two Spinarak.
Resolving Potion usage.
Note, ending status of this scene will carry on to the next day if not treated.[/info]
QuoteDamage Taken
[spoiler]Lynne: 11,
Mareep: 51, 2 injury (-SATK, -SDEF) fainted
Ruby: 37, 2 injuries (-SDEF, -ATK), poisoned
Webzy: 0, paralyzed