Write observation in the learning tab and mark the test[/info]

Oath

[info]
Observation test using perception.
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6 : 1, 2, 6, total 9[/blockquote]
[/info]

Mysticsage

Ardelia
"No, why?"She asked as she pulled a long strand from behind her ear to get a better look. "I haven't changed anything since the school year began." She took a moment to stare at it before simply smiling. "Nope looks the same to me. Though I did get my hair trimmed by the salon club they asked me to help them practice. Maybe that's what you are noticing?"  Her smile was infectious and calmed your nerves right down as if she was an older sister.  She got up then feeling much more stable on her feet, putting a hand on your shoulder as she went to the door. "Do you need help with anything else Del? You know James or I are here if you need help with anything just ask." She then moved to return to the front desk only taking a moment to look back,

"Well that went well," said your floating spirit friend besides you. He was being a little snarky but he had left you to rest for most of the day and only now made his presents known. "So, what are you going to do now just sit through class till later?"

Roman
"Trying to choose some projects to begin with as goals for the club as a whole," he said pushing a paper filled with haphazard notes and equations. It looked like chicken scratch and would take a moment of reading to make heads or tails of what he had written or what he had written on. "The book that the school gave us had so much stuff that I thought a goal would be helpful in sharpening our efforts to one end. The problem is I just cannot pick one of my ideas versus the others.  What do you think of these maybe you could over something that would stand out!" He quickly moves around the table to set next to you and you almost end up with a mouth full of hair in the process.

The memory of the hard drive and the data you found came to mind.
[spoiler]As a reminder
You got the dna Data
The robotics data
the advanced weapons data

[/spoiler]

Brian
[info]If you want to keep talking to Richard or whatever feel free[/info]

Oath

"Oh, I guess it was just the haircut." Ardelia blushed, though she couldn't shake the feeling that there was something else about Pamela that had changed. Maybe she had just dreamed it. "I don't think there's anything else I can think of at the moment Pamela, thanks for the help though. It's appreciated!"

Pamela returned to the front desk, but Ardelia lingered in the back for a few moments. "Of course I'm going to sit through class. We're at school." Ardelia was terse with her spirit companion, and briskly walked out of the library to make it to class on time.

Mumble Dragon

[spoiler]climb check for earlier[blockquote]Rolled 3d6 : 4, 5, 6, total 15[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Sam sighed a little as he set his pen down on the desk. For some reason his mind couldn't focus on anything art related today. Maybe climbing down the tree took more out of him than he previously thought. Pulling his gaze from the window next to him, he stared at his mess of a paper, emotionless and still. He was tasked with drawing something about an animal that both inspired and scared him, all while in some unique setting he could think of. He would say it took him better part of the class to even begin jotting anything down, his brain refusing to cooperate with him at the moment. The image of a shark came to mind, he found them interesting, but he guessed equally terrifying at the same time. He couldn't imagine what he would do if he was ever face to face with one. With pen and markers, he setup a quick sketch of a diver in the deep sea, surrounded by debris of something old, a large shadowy shark dwarfing the diver in comparison. Sam sighed again as his attention shifted outside again. He began to wonder if he forgot to do something in one of his games he was playing at home?

Linwelin

"A project, huh...? I think I may have something to offer, if you're not sold on any of these ideas." Roman said as he looked over the sheet, admitting that none of them stood out from the others. He wanders over to the nearby lab computer and opens up the flash drive on hand, not minding the eyebrow-raising faces following his movements. Truth be told, he wanted to look into the weapons information that was there, due to the increase of danger lately. But showing them he had that kind of data could end poorly. So he opened the robotics file for display. "What about looking into this robotics information? I stumbled across it randomly and it seems fairly interesting. Possibly even high end." That was as honest as he could be about the information, since he actually found the original drive here. What led him to if was strange, and he didn't want to admit to it as magical. Magic is just phenomena unexplained by science, after all. But I don't have the data or drive to research that butterfly. I'd rather focus on what it led to.

"Though if you prefer what you've written, I'd love to hear your thoughts on them. It may help in deciding."
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Ardelia
You manage to make it through the day rather uneventfully, except for the interjections from your new spirit friend especially when he felt you did something wrong. Which was more often then you would probably have liked. He made you lose focus a few times but you managed to keep it under control for the most part

Roman
The other members of the club take a look at the information you give them and they seem enamored with the amount of data. They chat wih you the rest of the lunch in the computer lab without much worry. The only problem is trying to keep yourself and everyone else on track. As they go through the different files they get more and more excited and somewhat irrational. To get them on the same page you will need to force them to pick something. Otherwise the rest of the day went pretty much uneventfully if not a bit boring. You are able to meet the others in front of the nurses office.

[info]Give me a persuasion test ob 2 or 4 if defualting[/info]
Sam
Sam you make it through the day like you normally do, however you do realize that you forgot a special event for your game and won't be able to make it home in time for the start of the event. Taking over a corner of the computer lab after school you end up spending more time then you planned and the sky is already orange by the time that you make it out. However, as you move through the halls to leave you pass right by the nurse's office that you climbed out of earlier. And there again stood the group of students who roped you in before. Looking like the devils they are looking to make you do more work
Brian
You meet up later at the nurses office still somewhat stressed out but you can manage for now as you grab some of the flyers that Ardelia had for everyone,
General
It seems like it will take a few hours to cover the whole school with the flyers. But dependinging on what you all do you might be able to make it work before things get to late.

This is a group test where you can use any skill you please. Just make sure to role play the skill. Ardelia needs a minimum of two success because she is small. Throndir and Mumble can use 2d6 to help since they don't have a sheet yet. No worries and if i forgot to link you in the pm just let me know. For each success things go smoother.

Oath

The school day was over, and it was time for Ardelia to make good on her promise to Nurse Hawthorne. She gathered with the others and divided the fliers so that each person would have some to go hang up. "I'll start heading to some of the club rooms, and see if they'll let us post them around there." With that, she left the room and went around talking to all sorts of students. She gave each a pretty similar speech. "Hi, Nurse Hawthorne asked us to help distribute these fliers. We're having a school wide health exam, do you mind if I put one of these in your clubroom?" In each case, she would reach out with a flier in hand and a smile.

[spoiler]
Rolling persuasion to try to get people to let me post the fliers in each room.
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6 : 2, 3, 3, total 8[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Roman understood well that this information was exciting, but they weren't going to get anywhere with everyone fantasizing about it and not focusing. "Everyone, please! Calm yourselves. This is exciting, yes, but we need to pick something so we can start!" Roman kept trying to get their attention on the matter. Worst case, he would just choose a topic at random from the data provided. That would be fair, right?

After classes, Roman was left with hanging posters. He wasn't well acquainted with anyone that would help, and didn't have any equipment to speed it along, so it seemed that he was somewhat out of luck. But then he recalled seeing mention in research he did on the school that there were hidden and lesser-used passages for getting around the school faster. He hoped that these paths would lead to the bulletin boards necessary to save himself some time. With posters in hand, Roman was off!
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Linwelin

[blockquote]Persuasion 3d6 : 4, 1, 1, total 6[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Linwelin

[blockquote]Secrets Wise:  3d6 : 3, 1, 5, total 9[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

"So... we just put these up? Anywhere?"

QuoteHe'll take a stack of the flyers, go to the nearest bulletin board, and simply tack on the flyers on the board. He'll use any available tack to put up the flyers. If there aren't any, he'll just pick a random flyer on the board, and replace it with the ones he's carrying.