[info]Presence bull High Society
[blockquote]Rolled 8d6 : 3, 1, 2, 6, 4, 5, 6, 1, total 28[/blockquote][/info]

Mysticsage

[info]
Exploding 6
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote][/info]

pringerbeam

[info]Black Dice
[blockquote]Rolled 9d6 : 3, 6, 2, 5, 1, 4, 1, 3, 4, total 29[/blockquote][/info]

pringerbeam

Lord Darby takes in your proposal, pulling a chair from the to sit down as you speak.  He pulls out a small knife and draws it from its sheath.  He points the blade at you as you finish speaking.  "You are bold, too bold.  You seem to constantly forget your station.  You are below me.  I will have your aid, not because you you are special but because you are not."  He quickly swipes the knife across the back of your left hand, drawing blood.  "You will serve me like the snivelling rat you are."  He takes a small vial out of his coat and collects some of the blood seeping from your hand.  "This..."  He caps the vial and shakes it slightly at eye level.  "Will keep you honest.  Don't think you have fooled me today. I know you are hiding something from me but it is of little consequence now.  Know that should you try to betray me I can use this in ways you can't imagine to make you wish you had simply begged me for a swift death on this afternoon."  He pockets the vial.  "Now, since you seem to claim ignorance of anything useful about the zombie, I will have you follow up on another subject.  There is a Lord, a detestable ogre undeserving of his title, with the name Erik Blackblade.  He seems to be trying to build power and influence with a lttle secret club of some kind.  You will infiltrate this club and surveil the brute, keeping me appraised of all its activities.  Do you understand me?"  He stands and wipes the blade clean on your coat before he sheaths it.

Mysticsage

He gulped slightly not willing to show or tell that he was going to go back to Blackblade with the information and honestly passing it off at his own fear at seeing his blood in the hands of a mage. But he was far from a rat and he had bought himself and his compatriots a free hand of cards now he only had to hope it was enough to make things useful. Plus having possible access to Darby's library on the spare occassion might just be worth the price. "I Understand," He hoped this in would be enough to mend bridges and maybe just maybe get some revenge for Holt and Blackblade in the process.

pringerbeam

"Good, now go.  I have business to attend to here."  He snaps his fingers and the ooze restraining you evaporates away, freeing you from its grasp.  "Oh, I suggest you avoid running into Harper for the rest of the day.  He will undoubtably try to kill you until I have a chance to inform him of your newfound allegiance."  A wry smile crosses Lord Darby's lips as he turns away from you and makes his way towards the front of the lecture hall.

Mysticsage

Without saying another word Jason exits the lecture all with a sigh of relief happy that fro the moment death had been avoided yet again. Using him as a spy meant that Darby was that much less likely to skin him alive or attempt to dissect him and use his blood for aether anytime soon. His hopes of currently asking the lady Kusinagi for assistance equally put on hold, but that was a matter he would happily return to if given the opportunity. For now he wanted to see if he could dig up any more clues while he had the chance and the good lord's scent fresh in his nose. His new would be employer had said something early on about a theft in the museum possibly connected to the night on the boat.

Using the lord's specialized scent trail he hoped to track his path back through the halls of the manner to at least identify the name of the object and its origin if nothing else. The lord would have wanted to checked the objects disappearance and talk to guards he imagined. He hoped to play the gawking tourist if nothing else felling like he had brushed close enough with disaster for one day to not push his luck beyond what he hoped to be obliviously available. Luckily he was sure the museums occupational obsession with cataloging and tagging even its halls would provide the information he was after without raising alarm.

[info]Want to discover what was stolen from the museum by retracing the lord's scent will not attempt to go through restricted zones but looking for a name plus any obvious info on what was stolen

ignore roll if easy task
Using wits tracking perception smell
[blockquote]Rolled 9d6 : 3, 3, 1, 5, 1, 2, 4, 6, 1, total 26[/blockquote]

[/info]

Mysticsage

[info]Exploding 6s
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 5, total 5[/blockquote][/info]

pringerbeam

Lord Darby's scent appears to have gone straight from the main entrance of the museum to the lecture hall.  From the lecture hall you are able to trace his scent throught the labrynthine corridors of back offices, archives, and storage to come to a door labeled "Guest Lecturer's Office."  You hear two voices within, one of them Darby's, the other Kusanagi.  They appear to be having a conversation of some sort.

[info]Perception test to evesdrop if you wish to do so[/info]

Mysticsage

[info]perception
[blockquote]Rolled 5d6 : 2, 5, 2, 2, 4, total 15[/blockquote][/info]

Mysticsage

[info]2 white/black dice
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote][/info]

Mysticsage

exploding
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

pringerbeam

[info]Black Dice[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote][/info]

pringerbeam

[okay]Red=Darby Black=Kusanagi[/okay]     You are able to catch the conversation through the door.  "... I'm quite curious as to anyone who might have known about the artifact's presence here before it was stolen.  That might help narrow down the filed of suspects."  "That would be hard to tell you.  I had solicited interest in auctioning the artifact to many parties other than yourself.  The Guild of Londin itself is leakier than a sinking ship and any number of their members could have heard about it."  "Yes they are a bit unreliable aren't they?  What about other noble houses?  I can only assume that you approached the Dalton's.  What about the Moseby's?"  "Yes I approached them both as well as youself.  I also asked the Leblank's though they were uninterested."  "I see... and how did you learn of...  did you hear something?"  "I'm sorry, what?"  You hear footsteps begin to come near the door.

Mysticsage

Thinking quickly Jason moved to knock on the door and called, "Lady Kusanagi, I was told that I could find you back here. I was hoping you could lend me your professional expertise as a scholar. We did not get a chance to talk before, and I could really use someone with your experience to understand a few things about my aligments." He did not move to open the door, nor did he let himself seem afraid he had come here with a goal in mind regardless and he doubted he would be killed regardless after the past last ordeal. He was the type of man to stand firm anyway, so this might be the best way of nailing two birds with one stone. He imaged that he would be getting another near death experience soon.

[info]I imagine I need a bull roll for this and play off the snooping
Presence + Bull + High Society
[blockquote]Rolled 8d6 : 3, 1, 1, 4, 2, 1, 3, 6, total 21[/blockquote]
[/info]