Pokémon Training & Daily Attempts (Last refresh: 2/24/16)

Started by Throndir, December 23, 2014, 05:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

[info]Exp resolved shortly for Indigo and Miera[/info]

InhumanRonin

[info]Sergio trains with Hawlucha for 1 hour in the morning and plays with Hawlucha for .5 hours in the evening[/info]
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

Throndir

[info]Exp resolved shortly for Sergio.

Reminder, refreshing this by end of day today.[/info]

Throndir

[okay]Refreshed! Next expected refresh on the 29th.

Letina
Cyndaquil egg age: 1
Houndour egg hatched! Sheet updated.

Elizabeth
Eevee egg age: 3
Unknown Egg #27 age: 1

Dan
Unknown Egg #6 age: 1

Garret
Unknown Egg #7 age: 1

Foxy
Unknown Egg #22 age: 1

Lynne
Unknown Egg #11 age: 1

Sergio
Unknown Egg #28 age: 1

Collette
Unknown Egg #4 age: 1

Synn
Unknown Egg #12 age: 1

Unclaimed Eggs
Unknown Egg #15 age: 1
Unknown Egg #21 age: 1
Unknown Egg #26 age: 1
[/okay]

Throndir

[info]Fayleen trains Sparkles and Truffles.
Nena trains Kippy, Beary, and Leafy.
Kedric trains Digger, Crawler, and Berry.

Digger's Pick Up
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]
Beary's Pick Up
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 9, total 9[/blockquote][/info]

Oath

[info] RP post later. potentially. Lynne trains Beary, Queenie and Ruby for 30 mins each.

Pickup: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote][/info]

Throndir

[info]Resolved shortly.

Kedric receives: $100
Nena receives: Lansat Berry
Lynne receives: TM 60 - Quash[/info]

FoxyPox

[info]Foxy trains Bloop for as long as he possibly can. Until he falls asleep, at least, which shouldn't take too long.[/info]

Night begun to bleed across the campus. Rusted, dying lamps groaned alight, running only out of habit. The school grounds never went dark - the skies above, perhaps, but the lights within could never die. The last wisps of sunlight drained away, glazing over each building with a windswept pallor, muting their sheen. Spindly duskborn shadows  gave way to murky trails of halogen strips: an echoing foxfire. As students shuffle out of their final trials of the day, they trade in their books for the soft, abducting glow of the screen, forever trudging their glazed-over eyes and their drooling, unkempt, half-dead faces across the page until sleep took them as well.

I too intended to retire for the night. A day without homework served as a monumental, transient mercy, and a much-needed reprieve. Now I could squander what little sleep I got without the pang of guilt. Regret, perhaps, but of little consequence. It was good to have some time all to myself.

I closed up my textbooks and tidied up the desk. Every book, paper, pen and funny shaped bit of plastic was promptly sorted into their correct place, divided amongst no less than four shelves and thirteen file folders, each meticulously labeled and accounted for, each bearing a corresponding digital backup. Despite my ineffable fondness for technology, I couldn't deny the charm (and refreshing aroma) of traditional bookkeeping.

Next came my Pokemon. Each one settled into their own bedtime routine.

Rose tread in circles until we cuddled. I brushed her fur, though she hated the feel. At least one of us had to keep that perfect sheen alive.

Glitch browsed the interwebs until the batteries were drained out. Mew knows what he was watching - he had the presence of mind to clear the Search History each time. The Pokedex locks during the charging cycle, so Glitch often exits the device within the hour.

And Bloop. She was arguably the most adorable. When we brushed teeth, she gargled with a tiny little waterspout. She hopped around and tossing little mints into her mouth was entertaining to say the least. She also liked bedtime stories.

Tonight, Bloop was exceptionally rowdy. Bouncing off the walls and such, only this time knocking over more than just a few posters. I knew, I just knew that at this rate, she'd never get to bed, and having her sleep in her Pokeball was entirely out of the question. It must be so cramped in those little things...

"Come on, Bloop. Let's go for a walk."

She hopped behind as I led her through the dimly lit halls. Most of the gyms were closed as the janitors swept away the mess, but there was one in the south wing that nobody ever used. I hung out there with Rose sometimes. School at night was a whole different beast: every step echoed, every corner bled with darkness. Good thing I brought a flashlight.

We found ourselves in the middle of an empty, soundproofed gym. I'm sure the other classes would be inevitably distracted by the constant chorus of battle within. Thus the soundproofing.

"Alright, we're here. Ready, Bloop?"

A few simple stretches to begin with. Nothing major. When any of my Pokemon got training, so did I: it was only fair our struggles were mutual. I touched my toes, and forgot Bloop had no hands to stretch. Other stretches. Squats. Always with the squats, they were a bit of a joke for me, really. Looked funny when someone else did it. Second came a few warm-up laps. Bloop hopped ahead of me, and I had to rein the little guy back in. Didn't want her to tire out so soon: we were just getting started, after all.

Bloop... was a bit of a special case. For the other two, we had sets. As new as Bloop was, we were still figuring out. An adventure, I guess.

"Hmm... how about... catch?"

I held up Bloop's Pokeball. She jumped up higher and higher, trying to snatch it from me, but thankfully I was a bit taller. We continued this for quite a while, and then I remembered to actually throw the darned thing. Bloop bounced all over the place just trying to catch it, but half the time her exertions only made it harder on herself. At least nine different times she accidentally blasted it away with a frustrated cry and a waterspout, the silly little thing, and another three or four with a headbutt. I sat down and held in a laugh, munching idly on a candy bar. She noticed, and doused me as well. Before long, there were two blundering dunderheads chasing that stupid ball, well through the night.

Well at one point we actually caught the darned thing, and I decided to switch to another training method that involved a bit less running. My backpack contained no less than fifty-seven paper airplanes (and two boats), neatly collapsible for storage purposes, and all marked with brightly colored targets. Let's just say I had plenty of spare time on my hands. An hour burned past spent tossing airplanes, and Bloop shot them down as target practice. Her aim's improved. Good.

At one point I tugged out a trampoline I found and used that instead. Bloop had a bit more fun bouncing higher and higher, and it was a little harder to hit the targets when you were flipping around all the time. Twice she fell. Twice I caught her. We laughed and played through the night, making up our own targets and shooting hoops and trampolining and being general idiots. I dug through my Pokedex and helped her overcome a few of her fears (No, Bloop. As scary as fire is, you'll probably be fine). Then came some strength training~ textbooks made excellent weights.

The morning bell rang before too long, and the gym teacher opened the doors to find, unsurprisingly, a particular trainer asleep among the ruckus, a pile of mischief about him that he meant to clean up.... later. Everything was wet, at least a dozen paper airplanes were stuck on the ceiling, and one librarian would have to file another claim for hopelessly waterlogged textbooks and recommend the student rewrite the entire book from scratch, with their non-writing hand, in perfect cursive, wearing reading glasses and listening to classical music.

Another perfect start to a perfect day. Not even awake, and already in mounds of trouble.

InhumanRonin

[info]Sergio trains Aguila for a few hours during the day running and strength training mostly [/info]
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

Throndir

[info]Entry added in freeform exp for Foxy's post. GMs/others please vote.
Training exp resolved shortly for Sergio and Foxy.[/info]

Mysticsage

Grey sat in one of the school's hot baths he had ordered an aromatherapy oils to be added to the water. He had even gone out and bought the smallest pool ring he could find so that he could have his newest companion his still unhatched egg to the fun. This whole thing was really to have everyone relax and unwind after all, and it would be unfair to leave anyone out. The outdoor training had been particularly difficult to acclimate too and having this time to rest was important,

Everyone seemed to be enjoying it well enough except for his slowpoke who was more then happy to be simply napping poolside and he could not blame her. The others on the other hand were happily soaking and enjoying the steam. He could almost see Hiro's eyes rolling in the back of his head. Himiko was also happily swimming in and out of Grey's lap, while Koraru was more then happy kicking around on the bottom

[info]
Training
Machop, Corsola, and Febbas for the set time using my trainig edge to train them all at the same time for an 1.5 hours

also spending an additional 1.5 hours to groom them all to relax and increase loyality possibly.
[/info]