[Open] Discovered Ruins

Started by Linwelin, December 15, 2016, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

Word quickly spread throughout the Korinthian region about a major archaeological find in mountains north of Kinser. It was revealed that an entire ancient city was uncovered after finally managing to undo the seal on a stone door deep in the caverns of the region. The city is in pristine condition, but the explorers quickly came across difficulties and retreated. They've set up in Kinser and spread the news saying anyone is free to enter, and their only condition for the location is that artifacts be brought back for appraisal. Otherwise, finders keepers!

Those parties interested should meet with Professor Gillen in Kinser.

[info]This is not a guild contract, thus no rewards are posted. It's a dungeon delve mission.

1000 experience will be rewarded from completing your share of the exploration.

Parties should be limited to 2-4, soloing is allowed but not recommended.
There are multiple parties allowed. Each party will have a separate thread.

Those interested, post on here. Once we have everyone, you can discuss among yourselves who you'd like with you party. I will make a thread for in-character debating, if everyone likes the idea. Otherwise, PM me with your groups[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

[spoiler]
http://66.90.91.26/ost/wild-arms-alter-code-f-original-score/jewdkryagg/1-05-filgaia.mp3&autoplay=1
[/spoiler]

As Kisner came into view on the horizon from atop his wagon Grey tried to keep the early morning sun out of his eyes by pulling his stetson a bit lower. The first whispers of this forgotten city had set him ready to travel his merchant sense tingling at the simple idea of lost treasures and monsters waiting to be stocked in his shelves. Looking back behind him into the base of his wagon he could not help but get excited. Kryas and Serena were both chatting while Kryas juggled cards. While Grey and the other pair had not often traveled together before. He knew their combined skills well enough to know they could do quite the fire sale given the chance. "We're almost at base camp, get ready you two."

Kryas threw his fist in the air with a small nod while serena simply chuckled. The pair had decided to tag along in hopes of finding some arcane or divine material. Who knows what kind of texts or magical bobbles might have been lost to the sands of time. Kryas had been searching for a way to reconnect with some of his mothers energy. Plus the chance of unearthing some long forgotten heroes story or even maybe even find a bit of their left of essence for a project the trio had in mind. The wagon pulled into the outskirts of the town the adventure was ready to go.

[info]
Kryas Serena and grey enter the field

I'm opened to splitting if need be[/info]

Linwelin

[info]I'll probably just make you your own group, since it wouldn't make sense to split you up from the intro. I'll set up your thread later today.

For anyone else, you ARE free to play multiple characters, and, like Mystic, you can form your own party. I'm not against duo RP with multi-characters.

However, if it doesn't make sense that those characters would travel together, try to come up with a decent rationale.[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

QuoteAnnia will join, I'll write an RP post once she's been assigned to a group.