Good to be back

Started by Kazamatta, December 11, 2016, 04:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazamatta

Hello to all. Im Kazamatta i use to be a member of FWC years ago then some things happened IRL. Its good to be back. I look forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. I dont currently have internet at home so i can only access the site via phone but i will try to pop in each day and visit. To the people that dont know me Its good too meet ya to the ones that remember me i hope yall been doin well.

Throndir

Hey Kaz! Welcome back!

Sorry you had to reregister! We actually had some forum/database issues before which resulted in our members table being wiped clean. At the time it was either reverting to an older copy and lose posts, or have memebrs reregister, and we opted for members reregistering.

Same story for old attachments too.

Anything new since? And also we've started doing a lot more roleplaying than projects lately, you interested in trying it out?

Kazamatta

its cool on the re registration ill pm and tell u what happened in the morning i believe i can do the roleplays via my phone so if i can then yea ill like to join in. nothing new project wise on my end like i said i lost both my laptops my 4tb external and all my notebooks and pads with code and scetches so im back to square one and no internet except my phone i get my 4g data back round christmas and after new years i can be more active got a lot goin on right now irl so i just gettin back to be able to be here im glad to be back and its awsome how much fwc has expanded since back then. sorry bout the forum issues yall had i hoe its all good now

Linwelin

Yup, things are fairly stable now! *knocks on wood*

Happy to have you back, and hope the crazy irl stuff goes as smooth :D
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]