[LH] Our New Home?

Started by Linwelin, November 10, 2014, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Aria Blanchette
as Sir Hemsworth

"Did you see that? Did you see that!" Aria exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. The strength, the power, the way her movements felt. She felt invincible. This truly must be how Chris Hemsworth feels on a daily basis. Aria couldn't contain her joy. Thor was a literal god! It felt as if she was getting closer to her idol. She blushed at the thought.

"They were flying! Those snot-balls were smashed!" She continued giggling for a short bit and smiling all the while.

She noticed that the newcomer was suggesting that they walk outside and had already been leading the way, so in response Aria had begun walking towards the exit following Legato. And that grin on her face never left.

Linwelin

Kuwan began walking as the newcomer suggested, regenerating the small amount of health lost in the combat as he went. "Legato, is it? Good to meet you. Yes, that was definitely helpful, but be careful when you run in, you seemed to pull aggro at the last moment." Kuwan realized that he was now lecturing a strangers, and laughed sheepishly, "My name is Kuwan. We decided to try to explore a little as well, and figured that our party was solid enough that we could handle some combat. It was a frightening idea at first, since we don't know if we still revive at the cathedral."

Hemsworth's excited outburst was a bit refreshing, what with how timid they had been before. Kuwan smiled, "And that excited one there is Hemsworth. The other two are Xenos and Lars."

[okay]Party fully healed[/okay]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Xen stayed in the back his face half obscured by his hood and the shadow of the cave his many new tattoos and simply raised his hand in confirmation of a greeting as he looked at his menus in more detail, "Call me Xen its easier." He was looking over the new item that he had gained and what it could be used for. He was ready at this point to call it a day if it was this hard to take out what would be considered the most basic of monsters, then things would not be easy in this world.

Though as he looked at the people around him he thought things might be easier if he could keep others at his side especially if he wanted to do more then just survive. If he could keep some of these guys together it might be better then trying to go it alone

Oath

Legato

Legato smiled warmly at the group. "So we have Sir Hemsworth, Sir Kuwan, Sir Xen, and Sir Lars? Good to meet all of you. Do you have any plans going forward that would require the services of a Bard?" Kuwan did give sound advice, and Legato knew it. "You're right, Sir Kuwan, it would be wise in the future to be a bit more careful about what I'm doing. Since the monsters seem weak here though, it might be the best time for us to learn from our mistakes now, instead of doing it against something truly frightening."

He wondered how this group of adventurers had come together, but considering that he knew nobody else in this world, he hoped that they'd want to stick together.

Throndir

Aria Blanchette
as Sir Hemsworth

Aria had listened with passing interest at the banter her other companions were having, and though she actually enjoyed that fighting, she had to admit that the adrenaline was wearing off. She was still excited, that much was true, but she was exhausted as well. She knew she was eight hours ahead, after all, she eventually had to manage her time whenever she wanted to meet up with her friend from the States, and of course she had learned then the exact timezone differences. Normally she wouldn't have bothered.

"Can we find a place to rest for now at least? A hotel or something? There has to be one around here, right?" She remembered then about payment. Luckily she still recalled how to open up her inventory thanks to Xen's help. She looked carefully at the numbers as she waved her hands to open the menus.

"308 gold coins! That sounds like a lot, that should be enough right?" She asked the group, but to no one in particular.

The girl glanced back then, it only dawned on her that they were all guys.

"I'm getting my own room."

Linwelin

Kuwan laughed at the outburst and suggestion. Thanks to that large, manly and muscular body, he kept forgetting that the person before him was, in fact, a girl. "Yes, yes, of course. And that is more than enough; I believe a room is 20 gold at an inn, if memory serves."

From there, Kuwan took out his partial map and began leading the way through the streets, passing stalls, players, non-players and establishments of all sorts. Every bit of new searching, he detailed on his rudimentary map. It was far from perfect, but it did the job, at least for him. Finally, they arrived at one, an inn. It was a classic 2-story building, and seemed well-kept enough. Though if it was anything like the game, where you slept didn't matter. It was certainly true that Kuwan was beginning to feel his fatigue, though.

"So, how are we rooming up? Do we all stay separately, or do we double up to save gold? And we should probably find some food, while we're at it."
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Oath

Legato

The bard followed Kuwan through town, examining the buildings they passed by, making a mental note of any that had seemed like they could be useful in the future. He had been too distracted, and a bit afraid of being alone earlier to look around town too much. "I'll room with however many wish to share to split costs. if that is agreeable with you, Sir Kuwan. It also provides a good chance to talk, learn about each other and perhaps forge some friendships to help get by in this new world. Food also sounds pretty good, I'm sure that the inn has some sort of provisioning. Wait a moment and I'll go inquire with the Inn keeper." With that, Legato went off to the counter to question the innkeep, hoping to find provisions for the group.

Throndir

Aria Blanchette
as Sir Hemsworth

Being so close to an Inn, Aria couldn't help but yawn. The journey back to the town had taken more of a toll on her, and Aria was just about ready to head to bed. The mention of food interested Aria, after all, other than the loaf of taste-less bread, she hasn't had anything to eat. However, she stuck with her mantra of not eating after night.

The girl wanted her own room to sleep in, but she figured she'd press the matter later once everyone decided what they wanted to do.

Mysticsage

"I'm fine splitting with someone its better to save money anyway." As Xenos thought about it going to sleep may just end this whole nightmare. But he did not want to say it out loud for fear of getting people's hopes up if it worked they did not need to plan for it. As they walked he almost tripped and fell several times. But staying in the back meant that he hoped no one would notice. The difficulty moving just drew more attentiion to his body and that of the others. He wished he could get a mirror to see himself more thoroughly.

As they approached the inn he spoke up again "We probably should let Hemsworth have hi... er her own room, and the rest of us go for one room. It may be a bit tight but it would be best for our wallet. I'm sure they have rooms meant for entire teams considering it would take less code for group rooms versus alot of single rooms." He didn't know if they would be stuck here forever but the more money he had in his pocket the better he would feel if something went wrong.

Oath

Legato

Legato returned to the group with a tray of food. He hadn't really thought about it, but it made sense. The girl modeled her character after Thor, and was stuck inside this game now. Poor girl. Setting the food down on the table he motioned to the platter. "Feel free to help yourselves, my friends." He sat down and began to eat, starting with some bread. It was simple, but he always enjoyed starting with something light when he was able. After a moment he paused, looking up at Sir Hemsworth. "My apologies for my disregard to what your preferences may have been, but would you prefer to be Lady Hemsworth instead of Sir?" He spoke to Xen next.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Sir Xen. Saving some coins here and there is sure to add up." His new found companions might be strangers, but they all seemed to be in the same boat he was. Relatively new to the game, lost, and confused. And trying to make the best of it.

[info]Legato brings back food for everyone, whatever that costs.

Linwelin

As it turned out, a room at the inn was only 10 gold, once the proprietor was asked. And as you'd hoped, they did indeed have 4 person rooms, which were instead 20 gold, thus making it 5 gold a person.

"Well, it looks like we can share a room. However, I vote we all pay 6 gold so that Hemsworth doesn't get cheated out of her money. Does that sound fair?" Kuwan proposed as he began eating the food Legato had bought, nodding to the man in appreciation. However, he suddenly stopped short within the first few bites, making a very displeased expression. "It looks and smells so good, but tastes like...soggy crackers?" Still, food was food, and he continued to eat. Though he took his time doing so, as the flavor was not exactly appetizing.

"I do look forward to sitting down with you all to pool knowledge." He said that, but Kuwan could tell that the bulk of them were tired from wandering today. Not to mention taxed from their sudden 'being trapped in a game' situation.

[info]Legato spends 40 gold (8 per meal) to feed the party.[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Aria Blanchette
as Sir Hemsworth

Sir Hemsworth or... Lady Hemsworth? Aria couldn't help but blush a furious red as she covered her cheeks imagining what it would be like to actually be Lady Hemsworth. She looked at Legato.

"L-lady Hemsworth is fine." She suggested, the flush of her cheeks never leaving.

When the conversation went onwards talking about the prices of the rooms, Aria had already decided. Having her parents cover all of her living expenses plus plenty of gifts on top of those, and because of the fact she had 308 gold coins, she didn't think it would be too bad to cover the costs herself for her own room.

"Ten gold for a room isn't so bad, right?" Aria asked. "I can cover all of that myself, and I'm already pretty buggered up anyways." She yawned.