This'll be short . . .

Started by ambition, November 13, 2014, 03:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambition

Hi. I'm ambition. I'm here to assemble people for a Digimon RP, and possibly make some friends in the process. That is all.

Throndir

Hi Ambition!

Where did you come from btw? Out of curiosity. O: Someone you know on the forums already? Or found through web search?

Mysticsage

Oh digimon rp sounds fun XD i'm in

ambition

Quote from: Throndir on November 13, 2014, 05:15:26 PM
Hi Ambition!

Where did you come from btw? Out of curiosity. O: Someone you know on the forums already? Or found through web search?
Through web search for "Digimon RP".

Mysticsage

So what are you thinking about doing for the digimon Rp ambition?

Throndir

Yeah, we might as well steal this thread into a Digimon RP brainstorming one, since we had been interested in running one...

ambition

I was thinking that I would reverse the usual Digimon plot. Instead of humans that end up in Digiworld, the Digimon come here and seek help. I was also going to include all the methods of digivolution to add variety to the RP. So no more crest-only plots. You could use DigiSoul (Savers), you could use DigiArmour (Adventure 02) -- I want there to be a ton of options for our characters!

Throndir

That's a cool idea. :O You'll act as the moderator for the RP then? Just post your idea here if you want to start one: http://forums.fantasyworldcreations.com/roleplays/

I know Mysticsage was planning to at some point too.

Mysticsage

Yeah i'd be willing to help set it up but i'll leave runing it to someone else if you don't mind unless w do a rotation thing

Fellow Rabbit

*enters 2 years too late*

I'm also interested in a Digimon roleplay if anyone is still into it. I'm heavily into the idea of combining the mechanics of the Tamers and Frontier plots. I always liked the idea of Biomerge Digivolution and the Spirit Evolution stuff is pretty neat, too. We can put our heads together and think of some cool stuff to put into it if we're still going about the idea.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.