New Characters - Quartermaster Noober

Started by Throndir, July 05, 2017, 03:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

QuoteOnly open to newly created characters, or characters with less than the starting gold amount. If you are unsure what to buy, work with any of the DMs for guidance.

"Heya!" The man wore plain brown commoner's clothing, and there was an evident missing tooth. He looked much different from the rest of the adventurers inside the guild hall, but he continued calling out to you either way.

"Heya!" He called again. "Yes you! Thank you so much again that your guild let me join! It was always my life dream!" He beamed as he took a medallion he wore and showed it. It contained the emblem of the guild. "But I have a job now you see..."

He paused as he gestured towards the pile of items, armor and weapons, that were on display behind him.

"Outfitting our new or undergeared members! The stuff is relatively cheap. At least, compared to the stores in town, come take a look?"

Throndir

Throndir

Quote13 CL1 Cure Light Wounds Potions sold

Ella

Nature's Daughter buys 1 Bag of Holding Type 1 for 1556g.
Nature's Daughter buys 5 Potions of Cure Light Wounds CL1 for a total of 165g.
Nature's Daughter buys 1 Longbow +1 for 1460g.

Throndir

QuoteAll transactions resolved on shopkeeper side.

Throndir

Nugget buys 1 Potions of Cure Serious Wounds for 281 gp, 10 Potions of Cure Moderate Wounds for 1120 gp

Throndir

[info]All transactions resolved on shopkeeper side.[/info]

Throndir

QuoteRei buys Composite Longbow +1 (max 1 str) for 937 gp. Resolved on player side.

Ella

Rikkiti buys 5 Potion of Cure Light Wounds CL1 at 18g each for a total of 90g.

Wolfrin Fenris

Weald buys a Bag of Holding Type one, tries to talk down the price.
[spoiler]Diplomacy dc 12 for 15% discount. [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 5 + 7, total 12[/blockquote][/spoiler]
BEEP

Wolfrin Fenris

[spoiler]Weald is buying 10 Potions of Cure Light Wounds CL1.[/spoiler]
BEEP