*insert greeting here*

Started by Luro, January 11, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luro

Hello, I was recently introduced to this site from Oath and figured I would finally give this RP thing a shot. I'm a complete newb to tabletop and RP in general, all of my experience really coming from various PC RPGs over the years. I'm hoping to change that though as I've been interested in RPGs all my life and have never had a chance IRL to join a group.

As for normal hobbies, I'm really big into music and video games. I used to play music on and off: Guitar, Drums, Sax, Piano, but I've been out of practice for a long time now. I still love to actively listen to music though. As far as games go, I play a bit of everything from RPGs to Shooters to Rhythm and Sports games.

So... yeah. That's about it I guess. I was trying to think of a longer introduction but there's not much to me, just an average nerd. I can only hope my intro-level RP doesn't make you guys cringe too hard.

Throndir

*insert welcome here*

Nice to have you! I assume Tony is working with you on getting your sheet ready. Let me know if help is needed on that. The RP you are to join just started, but forum RPs are slow enough that you can jump in whenever.

Oath

Ha, you expect me to do anything responsible?! Haven't you learned by now? :)

Lance

Belated greetings and hallowed salutations! It's always nice to see new faces around here. Just watch out for the turkey and I'm sure you'll do fine. Also, I can't read 'Tony' without thinking Stark.  ;D
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."