[Interest Check] Magical Maids!

Started by Throndir, August 24, 2016, 08:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Name is a work in progress, so it's probably not going to be 'Magical Maids!'.

System: Maid RPG, with some custom homebrew mechanics to deal with Magical Girl transformations. Interested players, I'll get you the ruleset.
Setting: Modern day
Themes: Comedy, light-hearted, (but room for more serious things)
Character Creation: As per norm in the Maid RPG ruleset, however, will be doing some changes so you can choose some aspects from your character rather than rely on dice. Also will be considering using karma points for rerolls if you just don't like a specific trait that you end up with. Players play as magical-girl maids. Since we're using Maid RPG, character creation is semi-random.
Synopsis: Andras is the son of Zeus, and him along with hundreds of the other children of the gods are sent down to Earth as a sort of career test or placement exam. They will be ranked by their actions on earth, the wealth they've amassed, the number of followers that they have gained, titles bestowed upon them, and how many other gods that they can defeat. Using their ability to grant their followers and servants god-like abilities, they can forge their destiny and work to achieve their desired outcome. Depending on how well they do as demigods on Earth will determine what rank as gods they will be. Of course Andras doesn't even care too much about his heritage or the so-called career test for gods, and when he finds himself in the middle of an 'anime convention' in the ancient city of Athens, did he realize his true calling:

Maids and Magical Girls.

Post here if you're interested!

Mysticsage

Yeah i'm interested so long as i can roll for the random tables.

Throndir

Yeah the random tables will still be a thing. Once I get one more player I'll start it official and start work on char creation.